Love and compassion

the followers of the rapist of mecca put a line under the words of the Koran today----
they bombed a church in Alexandria as Christians celebrated the arrival of Jesus
in Jerusalem ------so far I have heard----41 are dead as the followers of the rapist
of mecca yell "allahuakbar-----we muzzies are SO GOOD"

Any misfortune or catastrophe is referred to as Muslims

Although the perpetrator may be Jewish or Christian
in Egypt

Sisi kills Muslim and Christian for political purposes
Thousands of Muslims are being held in prison
This man had already killed Muslims in the mosque when praying and blowing up churches
The people of Egypt are Muslim and Christian with one hand

see here
من لندن .. اروع فتاة تحكى قصة رابعة للعالم - YouTube

Open Mecca in Islam

Mecca the country of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And the kuffar of Quraish
brought out the Prophet Muhammad and his companions from Makkah

The Prophet of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) wanted to avoid bloodshed at all costs. His exit from Makkah in a state of helplessness and then his victorious and glorious return must have been on his mind.

This day he made a triumphant entry into Makkah with his head lowered giving thanks to Allah The Almighty. He ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) then circumambulated the Ka’bah seven times mounted on his animal and then cleared the Ka’bah of idols.

He then took the keys of the Ka’bah from ‘Uthman Ibn Talhah, and entered the Ka’bah and prayed to Allah The Exalted. Following this the Prophet of Allah ṣallallāhu 'alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) stood at the door of the Ka’bah, holding its frame, while the Quraysh arranged themselves in front of him in the courtyard filled with fear and shame.
Historic Address of the Prophet

The Prophet said addressing them: “None has the right to be worshiped but Allah. He has fulfilled His Promise and help to His slave. He has alone overthrown all the Confederates. All the rites, privileges and claims to retaliation and blood compensation are beneath my feet except the custody of the Ka’bah and the giving water to the pilgrims. Even cutting down a green tree is not valid within the sanctuary.

O you people of the Quraysh, Allah has abolished the haughtiness of paganism and the pride of lineage. Man comes from Adam and Adam came from clay. Allah the Almighty Says (what means): ‘O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted’. [Quran, 49:13]

O Quraysh! what do you think I am about to do with you?” “We hope for the best,” they replied, “You are a noble brother, son of a noble brother.” The Prophet of Allah said in reply, “I say to you what Yoosuf (Prophet Joseph may Allah exalt his mention) said to his brothers: ‘Have no fear this day, go your way for you are all free’.”

الحلقه 17 - فتح مكة E17 - The opening of Makkah - YouTube

Any misfortune or catastrophe is referred to as Muslims

Although the perpetrator may be Jewish or Christian
in Egypt

Sisi kills Muslim and Christian for political purposes
Thousands of Muslims are being held in prison
This man had already killed Muslims in the mosque when praying and blowing up churches
The people of Egypt are Muslim and Christian with one hand

see here
من لندن .. اروع فتاة تحكى قصة رابعة للعالم - YouTube

A remarkable feat of maudlin stupidity. Morsi was a muslim-brotherhood dog. For anyone interested in the interesting notion of Egyptian "unity" as it impacts
on the issue of Christians and Muslims-----talk to a COPT------we got lots right here in the USA

Should avoid touching their mouth, because the saliva of the dog full of germs
And should eat in a bowl away from your food your
To clean any clothing or a bowl of the saliva of the dog must be washed seven times in soil first then any type of soap
And see the result you will not find any bacteria
And confirmed by the microscope
This shows the sincerity of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him
Because he did not have a microscope at that time

Uniqueness of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him only
Does anyone in the past knows about these bacteria and germs and how to treat them?

Dog is used in agriculture and guard, fishing and livestock and for the purposes of the arrest of criminals

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him does not hate the dog
But
Select the rules to deal with it
\\

A Dog’s Love For Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam

In the year 1258 (675 A.H.), there lived a tyrant Mongolian leader by the name of Haloko, who invaded Baghdad and killed thousands of Ulama. This paved the way for Christian missionaries to preach Christianity and convert Muslims openly. Haloko himself was married to a Christian woman. One day, a delegation of the most notable Christians headed for Baghdad to attend a grand party to celebrate the conversion of a key Mongolian leader to Christianity. The Mongolian leader had his favourite hunting dog on a leash nearby.

One of the Christians then began congratulating the Mongolian leader on his wise decision and then proceeded to revile the blessed character of our Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). The dog started acting violently and jumped on the Christian, scratching him badly. It took several men to make the dog let go of the Christian. One of the attendees turned to the Christian and said, “The dog did this because of what you said about Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The Christian brushed aside the man’s comment and arrogantly said, “No, that was not the reason for the dog’s reaction. When I was speaking, I pointed with my hand and the dog thought that I was going to hit him.”

The Christian appeared unmoved by the incident and continued to insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). At that time the dog, in such a rage, cut itself loose, jumped on the Christian and sank its molars in the man’s neck. It snatched his throat out and the man died immediately. This incident caused 40 000 Mongolians to embrace Islam. [Ad-Durar al-Kaaminah, Vol. 3]

From the above incident it can be seen that even a dog has so much love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that it cannot bear to hear any insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) states that the Ulama of this Ummah have agreed upon that, “An Islamic king should order the killing of the person that swears Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), finds fault in him, his family, his religion or any of his blessed habits,

compares him to something unworthy, as well as that person that curses him or says something terrible to afflict him. In all of these cases the individual will become a murtad (apostate) and shall be killed. Muhammad bin Sahnoon has stated that the person who insults Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a kaafir, and anyone who has a doubt regarding him being a kaafir and his punishment, is also a kaafir. The punishment of the individual that disrespects Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.” [Shifa Sharif, Vol. 2] Just as Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated, similarly, even the dog knows that the punishment for disrespecting Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.

A’la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ash Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated in his Al-Malfooz Shareef that if a person was in a jungle with one glass of water and he comes across a kaafir and a dog who are both dying of thirst, he must give the glass of water to the dog because the dog believes in Allah and his Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) while the kaafir is a disbeliever. Some people might argue that the kaafir is still a human being and has a right over the dog for the water.

If a person has true Imaan and true love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) he should consider the following: Imagine you are in that jungle with a glass of water, and you come across the hunting dog of the Mongolian leader on one side, who cannot bear even a single word of insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and on the other side you have the vile Christian man whose mouth is only filled with blasphemy and insults on Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Now ask yourself, who would you give the water to?

We must learn from this that there is no compromise when it comes to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and that whoever it may be, family, friend or relative, if they insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) they should no longer be dear to us and we must hate them for the sake of Allah. He who is the enemy of Almighty Allah and his Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can NEVER be dear to us. As was said by Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqui Qadri Razvi (Rahmatullah Alaih), “Let us not live with them; let us consider them as our enemies. Neither must we listen to them nor sit in their company.”

Another lesson to be learnt from the above incident is that love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can only result in success. If a dog attending a Christian ceremony displays its love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and converts 40 000 Mongolians to Muslims, what cannot we achieve by displaying to the world our love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and by acting on the Shariah and Sunnah that he has given us?

We should always remember that true love for Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is success and salvation in this world and in the hereafter Insha Allah. May Allah Ta’ala grant us all the Taufeeq to have true love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and to practice upon the Shariah and the Sunnah, Ameen.

\\\

Sisi is a war criminal like Bashar

Mohamed Morsi is A faithful man

A legitimate president elected by the people

Islam is innocent of the criminal actions of the ruler

extensive coercion and torture practiced by governments get relegated to a footnote.

Religion and politics are one and the same in Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state,

from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce. Bear in mind that Islamic ruling system is not the same as the ruling system we have in the non-islamic countries.

Bashar al-Assad converts to Shiism

It is wrong to kill anyone who is innocent because that is oppression, no one has the right to take someone's life unless they have done direct harm to you.

Shi'ism stand against oppression, whether it be of Sunnis or anyone from some other religion. A Shia should not only feel about innocent people being killed, but should not also stay silent when someone else is being oppressed.

in Syria, where the regime assembles its loyalists in a conference and the other opinion is either in jail or underground,

many of a demonstration there demanded the removal of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad from power.

Baha'i, the Shiites and Ismailis

Have nothing to do with Islam

No matter how you try to prove a negative

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

حقيقة دين البهائية 1/2 - محمد حسان

حقيقة دين البهائية 2/2 - محمد حسان

Shia's are not Muslims (Off) - by Bilal philips الشيعه كفار

No doubt, grave injustices are done against Muslims in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

US has been supporting dictators, generals and colonels all over the world of Islam

see here

American soldier in tears "I killed innocent people"

رد طالب مسلم في كلية أمريكية

فليسوف فرنسي شهير يدافع عن المسلمين ويعترف بجرائم فرنسا خطييير (مترجم)-French philosopher Michel

فليسوف فرنسي شهير يدافع عن المسلمين ويعترف بجرائم فرنسا خطييير مترجم French philosopher Michel

AMERICAN ARMY COMMANDER CONVERT TO ISLAM 2012

AMERICAN ARMY COMMANDER CONVERT TO ISLAM 2012.

Yvonne Ridley - From Captive to Convert

\\\\\\\

it is a fact that the saliva of a human being is FAR MORE DANGEROUS
than the saliva of a dog. Human bites must be VIGORIOUSY treated because
danger of infection is so much MORE a problem than the danger of dog bite----
unless---of course---the dog is rabid---a rare issue. Interestingly enough---cats
are more of a danger to pregnant women than are dogs. Muhummad was a thief,
a rapist and a murderer.------as recorded in the Koran. He did like cats.
I have nothing against either dogs or cats----but dogs frighten me and cats make
me ITCH

Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam

Different teams

Shiites and other

The Christian and Jewish (Zionist)

this

The basis of terrorism in the world

Jihad is Completely different

Yes, my dear brother

This is a good question.

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa

There is no fighting

Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight

Came after an polytheists attack

On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example

If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force

What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But

You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But

The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

If people dont use Qur'an for their purpose and maintain exactly, then it offer only peace, nothing else.

32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!.

Surah Al-Ma'idah

The True Message of Islam youtube

Terrorism and Jihad YouTube
\\\

No
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

The best people in the past and present

he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground

God says in the Holy Qur'an

Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)

- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels

Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)

- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning

- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)

- Very high morals

- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them

Although bad words from them and beyond the literature

- Did not drink the wine in his life

- Did not worship an idol ever

- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,

"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him

I heard Allah's Apostle saying.

"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)

and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding

for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

And a role model, just do not like everyone

In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him

God says in the Holy Qur'an

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

\\

كيف تؤكد لي صحة الاسلام 100% ؟!! - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

الايمان بالمسيحية والاسلام معاً ومعنى الجهاد في الإسلام - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
الايمان بالمسيحية والاسلام معاً - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

لن تصدّق ما ستسمعه :أم فرنسية مسرورة باعتناق ابنتيها الدين الاسلامي (فيديو مترجم)

لن تصدّق ما ستسمعه :أم فرنسية مسرورة باعتناق ابنتيها الدين الاسلامي (فيديو مترجم)
لماذا نعبد الله ونمجده وهو لا يحتاج لذلك؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
لماذا نعبد الله ونمجده وهو لا يحتاج لذلك؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

try again toty dear-------my very own hubby was born in a shariah cesspit-----
he was rescued------his parents fled the filth of dhimmia. They had to---
it was to save his mother form the FILTH OF THE MUSLIM DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW.
You know what one--------her father died when she was 11 years old----which
rendered her the sex slave of the local IMAM PIG.

To clean any clothing or a bowl of the saliva of the dog must be washed seven times in soil first then any type of soap

Does anyone in the past knows about these bacteria and germs and how to treat them?

Dog is used in agriculture and guard, fishing and livestock and for the purposes of the arrest of criminals

But
\\

In the year 1258 (675 A.H.), there lived a tyrant Mongolian leader by the name of Haloko, who invaded Baghdad and killed thousands of Ulama. This paved the way for Christian missionaries to preach Christianity and convert Muslims openly. Haloko himself was married to a Christian woman. One day, a delegation of the most notable Christians headed for Baghdad to attend a grand party to celebrate the conversion of a key Mongolian leader to Christianity. The Mongolian leader had his favourite hunting dog on a leash nearby.

One of the Christians then began congratulating the Mongolian leader on his wise decision and then proceeded to revile the blessed character of our Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). The dog started acting violently and jumped on the Christian, scratching him badly. It took several men to make the dog let go of the Christian. One of the attendees turned to the Christian and said, “The dog did this because of what you said about Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).” The Christian brushed aside the man’s comment and arrogantly said, “No, that was not the reason for the dog’s reaction. When I was speaking, I pointed with my hand and the dog thought that I was going to hit him.”

The Christian appeared unmoved by the incident and continued to insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). At that time the dog, in such a rage, cut itself loose, jumped on the Christian and sank its molars in the man’s neck. It snatched his throat out and the man died immediately. This incident caused 40 000 Mongolians to embrace Islam. [Ad-Durar al-Kaaminah, Vol. 3]

From the above incident it can be seen that even a dog has so much love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that it cannot bear to hear any insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) states that the Ulama of this Ummah have agreed upon that, “An Islamic king should order the killing of the person that swears Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), finds fault in him, his family, his religion or any of his blessed habits,

compares him to something unworthy, as well as that person that curses him or says something terrible to afflict him. In all of these cases the individual will become a murtad (apostate) and shall be killed. Muhammad bin Sahnoon has stated that the person who insults Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is a kaafir, and anyone who has a doubt regarding him being a kaafir and his punishment, is also a kaafir. The punishment of the individual that disrespects Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.” [Shifa Sharif, Vol. 2] Just as Hazrat Allama Qaazi Ayaaz (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated, similarly, even the dog knows that the punishment for disrespecting Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is death.

A’la Hazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ash Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan (Radiallahu Ta’ala Anh) has stated in his Al-Malfooz Shareef that if a person was in a jungle with one glass of water and he comes across a kaafir and a dog who are both dying of thirst, he must give the glass of water to the dog because the dog believes in Allah and his Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) while the kaafir is a disbeliever. Some people might argue that the kaafir is still a human being and has a right over the dog for the water.

If a person has true Imaan and true love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) he should consider the following: Imagine you are in that jungle with a glass of water, and you come across the hunting dog of the Mongolian leader on one side, who cannot bear even a single word of insult on the Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and on the other side you have the vile Christian man whose mouth is only filled with blasphemy and insults on Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). Now ask yourself, who would you give the water to?

We must learn from this that there is no compromise when it comes to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and that whoever it may be, family, friend or relative, if they insult the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) they should no longer be dear to us and we must hate them for the sake of Allah. He who is the enemy of Almighty Allah and his Beloved Rasool (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can NEVER be dear to us. As was said by Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Ibrahim Khushtar Siddiqui Qadri Razvi (Rahmatullah Alaih), “Let us not live with them; let us consider them as our enemies. Neither must we listen to them nor sit in their company.”

Another lesson to be learnt from the above incident is that love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) can only result in success. If a dog attending a Christian ceremony displays its love for Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and converts 40 000 Mongolians to Muslims, what cannot we achieve by displaying to the world our love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and by acting on the Shariah and Sunnah that he has given us?

We should always remember that true love for Nabi-e-Kareem (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is success and salvation in this world and in the hereafter Insha Allah. May Allah Ta’ala grant us all the Taufeeq to have true love for Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam and to practice upon the Shariah and the Sunnah, Ameen.

\\\

extensive coercion and torture practiced by governments get relegated to a footnote.

Religion and politics are one and the same in Islam. They are intertwined. We already know that Islam is a complete system of life and politics is very much a part of our collective life. Just as Islam teaches us how to say Salah, observe Sawm, pay Zakah and undertake Hajj, so it teaches us how to run a state,

from a government, elect councillors and members of parliament, make treaties and conduct business and commerce. Bear in mind that Islamic ruling system is not the same as the ruling system we have in the non-islamic countries.

It is wrong to kill anyone who is innocent because that is oppression, no one has the right to take someone's life unless they have done direct harm to you.

Shi'ism stand against oppression, whether it be of Sunnis or anyone from some other religion. A Shia should not only feel about innocent people being killed, but should not also stay silent when someone else is being oppressed.

in Syria, where the regime assembles its loyalists in a conference and the other opinion is either in jail or underground,

many of a demonstration there demanded the removal of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad from power.

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

No doubt, grave injustices are done against Muslims in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

US has been supporting dictators, generals and colonels all over the world of Islam

see here

فليسوف فرنسي شهير يدافع عن المسلمين ويعترف بجرائم فرنسا خطييير (مترجم)-French philosopher Michel

فليسوف فرنسي شهير يدافع عن المسلمين ويعترف بجرائم فرنسا خطييير مترجم French philosopher Michel

\\\\\\\

TL/DR, but the dog's mouth is cleaner than any human mouth! Keep that in mind next time you go to kiss your bacteria laden fellow humans. :D

true-----a dogs mouth is cleaner than that of a human------I am a human---but prefer not to kiss dogs--------I am also a scientist------so its a kind of BIAS

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

TL/DR, but the dog's mouth is cleaner than any human mouth! Keep that in mind next time you go to kiss your bacteria laden fellow humans. :D

true-----a dogs mouth is cleaner than that of a human------I am a human---but prefer not to kiss dogs--------I am also a scientist------so its a kind of BIAS

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

:dunno: I don't see a reply here.

Humans have FILTHY mouths.

Comparing a dog's mouth with a human's mouth is sort of like comparing apples and oranges—really filthy apples and really filthy oranges. Both species' mouths are hot, damp places teeming with roughly equal populations of bacteria. Neither would be described as clean, and any question of comparative cleanliness is irrelevant because so much of that bacteria is species-specific. Most of the germs in your dog's mouth aren't going to be a problem during a big, wet doggie kiss. You're more likely to run into trouble kissing another human than you are a dog, because bacteria from a person's mouth will feel equally at home in yours.

bailey-mouth.jpg

Of course, not all bacteria are species-specific. Dogs and humans can and do transmit some germs to each other via the mouth, so if your dog is the type that likes to lick faces (is there any other type?), there are a few precautions you can take. One, try to keep your dogs from picking up any external bacteria by keeping them out of the trashcan (and away from rancid food), and away from wild animals (lest they contract rabies). Two, keep them healthy: up-to-date vaccines, good external and internal parasite control, regular teeth brushing, etc.

And then, pucker up!

While we're at it, let's tackle two more things we're often told about canines: 1) Dogs lick their wounds and they heal very fast, and 2) Dogs don't get as many cavities as humans. There are simple explanations for both. Licking the wounds gets rid of dead cells and dirt, just like when we wash our wounds. The immune system takes it from there.

As for cavities, they're largely caused by the bacteria Streptococcus mutans. These bacteria feed on sugar, which is far more common in a human's diet than a dog's. Hence S. mutans prefers to live in our mouths, not Fido's.

Is a Dog's Mouth Really Cleaner Than a Human's?

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

a reply to what?

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

a reply to what?

You replied to my post, but there is nothing there.

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

You see? Where is your reply? I hope you don't think I'm going to go searching for it amongst the BS written by the OP?

But
\\

\\\

Sunni doctrine is true

see here

see here

\\\\\\\

You see? Where is your reply? I hope you don't think I'm going to go searching for it amongst the BS written by the OP?

sorry------I can't find it either------BUT dog saliva IS safer than human saliva------
CATS are dangerous to pregnant human females because they carry
TOXOPLASMOSIS. I do not demand that you SEARCH-------especially thru
all that STUFF that got thrown into cyberspace about dog attacks

These words
Do not change anything of the truth
Because the dog is causing the disease
Like a fetus in the womb disease (encysted)

Therefore, after a microscopic examination shows the fact ratified the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith of Allah
Of that revelation by Gabriel

There is a Hadith that suggests kindness to dogs and animals:

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 646:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A man felt very thirsty while
he was on the way, there he came across a well.
He went down the well, quenched his thirst and
came out. Meanwhile he saw a dog panting and
licking mud because of excessive thirst. He said
to himself, "This dog is suffering from thirst as I
did. "

So, he went down the well again and filled
his shoe with water and watered it.

Allah thanked
him for that deed and forgave him.

The people
said, "O Allah's Apostle! Is there a reward for us
in serving the animals? "He replied:" Yes, there is
a reward for serving any animate (living being). "

(See Hadith No. 551)

\\\

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The purification of the vessel of one of you, if a dog licks it, is to wash it seven times, the first time with soil” – and in another hadeeth, “If a dog licks a vessel…” All of the ahaadeeth mention licking only; they do not mention any other part of the dog, regarding them as naajis is based only on analogy.

Dogs saliva spreads disease and no one considered this until allah told muhammad?

in order to get rid of the microbe of the saliva of the dog if it fell into the pot should be washed the pot 7 times the first time with

soil and the rest of the 6 with water and thus ends the microbe and the scientists discovered a truth the Prophet Muhammad

peace be upon him and the Prophet said that 1400 years ago, then his knowledge that God because he was not there Maikarscop

The modern scientists analyzed the dust of the cemetery to know what the bacteria, and they expect to find a lot of harmful bacteria, and because a lot of people are dying disease infectious germ, but they did not find in the dust impact of these harmful germs harmful ... so that the soil property killing harmful germs, and not for the danger to spread and has gotten her, and their predecessors the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace to the report of this fact, this hadith

The modern scientists
converted to Islam
after the experiment

Professor Tejatat Tejasen
\\\
Islamic law
From God to the people
A curriculum and the Constitution of the life of this world and the Hereafter
Straightening the life of a Muslim
Islam is innocent of the actions of governments
The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness
Muslim and non-Muslim
Amr ibn al-Aas in the conquest of Egypt

There is no such thing as a modern mechanism of Sharia, since its source is the infallible inspiration (revelation). Thus, this Sharia, in fact, is applicable in all times and places and comprehensive to each and every situation and occasion. Thereupon, our scholars have named the following primary sources of Sharia:
1. The Qur'an and Sunnah 2. Ijma' (consensus of Muslim scholars).
There are other sources of Sharia. Among these are:
1. Qiyas (Analogy) 2. Istislah (Consideration of the public interest)
3. Istihsan (Application of discretion in a judicial decision and approval)
4. Sharia of previous religions which does not contradict the Sharia of Islam.
5. Al-Istishab (Approvals of the past which apply in the present, and future). 6. The Prophet's Companion's opinion.
There is no agreement among scholar about the last six sources of Sharia. However applying the ruling of Qiyas (Analogy) is agreed by all Muslim scholars except Ahl-al-Zaher and their disagreement in this matter does not have any weight.

The Muslim ruler must apply the Sharia Hudud ruling (Islamic law). He should not be lax in applying them regardless of the possible consequences. Indeed it is Allah who has prescribed these rules on His slaves and He knows what is good for them. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything).}[67: 14].
Allah is The Most Gracious, The Most Compassionate, So He does not order people to do what is bad for them or what can lead to perversion and depravation. Is there any act worse than killing people, oppressing them, stealing them, misrespecting their dignity, spoiling their transactions? No doubt, that disrupting the application of Sharia law increases the percentage of crimes and make the latter common normal things as seen in the world today, which has replaced Sharia by man-made law. This derived law is not based on any basis of truth or justice.
On the other hand if Islamic law, namely, Hudud is applied in a given country, it is applied on the Muslim citizens only. If a Muslim and a non-Muslim bring an affair in front of a judge, he should study it and give a fair decision allotting each one of them his full rights. Whenever non-Muslims have lived in a Muslim country but they have always been treated according to some special criteria. There are books of Fiqh that determine the Zimmi's (non-Muslim living in a Muslim country) rights in a Sharia applying state.

There is always hope in reform and a return to Islamic law
The application of Islamic law
Will provide safety and protection and happiness

Infidel can become a good Muslim
For one reason
Do not confuse culture, customs and traditions
And between
The correct Islamic approach

This is something a treasure for the unbeliever
His life changed for the better

Can not abandon it
40000 Americans convert to islam every year youtube
70000 french convert to islam every year youtube

If you want to know Islam properly

[Must study the Qur'an and the Hadith]

And not through acts of random people
\\\\

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do. 8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!
Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

Strange things: Fathers sticking their fingers into their daughters' vaginas before marriage in the Bible.
Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"
The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"

شاب يسأل ويلمح على زواج عائشة من النبي محمد وهي صغيرة ... ...
upload_2017-4-19_13-35-10.jpeg

toty - try not to smear cyberspace with the shit you pick up in the weekly
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

Forum List

Back