Revelation 11:7; Daniel 7:21

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Daniel 7:21
"I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;"

Revelation 11:7
"And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."

Why and how could the beast kill the saints? If God has said that He has overcome the world and to not fear but be of good courage, how could the beast kill God's Own Saints whom He said that the powers of hell shall not prevail against them?

Matthew 16:18
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

ONE big reason why God's Saints are destroyed is because of this:

Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Where do God's Saints receive their knowledge?

Luke 4:4
"And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

Matthew 6:11
"Give us this day our daily bread."

Genesis 2:9
"And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."

Who is teaching you the knowledge of what is good and what is evil??? Are you sure that God allows sodomy in His Word and Kingdom?

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (the act of man sodomizing man) (anal sex between men)

And since Jesus became the 'death' penalty for all, these men are not under the requirements of the 'actions' to be taken for this act, being death.

Man lying with woman, is penile-vaginal intercourse.
Man lying with man, is penile-anus canal/rectum intercourse.

Anal canal, the terminal portion of the digestive tract, distinguished from the rectum because of the transition of its internal surface from a mucous membrane layer (endodermal) to one of skinlike tissue (ectodermal). The anal canal is 2.5 to 4 cm (1 to 1.5 inches) in length; its diameter is narrower than that of the rectum to which it connects. The canal is divided into three areas: the upper part, with longitudinal folds called rectal columns; the lower portion, with internal and external constrictive muscles (sphincters) to control evacuation of feces; and the anal opening itself. anal canal | anatomy

Anything longer than 1 to 1.5 inches will go into the rectum of the male.

493x335_anus.jpg

vagina.jpg

It is the penis going into the person which is the sexual part. Playing around on the outwards is not penetrative intercourse.

The penis enters into the vaginal tract with women and the penis enters into the anus tract/rectum with men.

If you are going to have a very difficult time justifying your behaviors with God because of anal tract/rectum definitions and why anal sex is permissible to you, then you may not be receiving proper knowledge of good and evil according to God's Holy Bible.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." Leviticus 18:22

Last edited:
it should not be called 'anal sex', as they are teaching it in grade schools, it should be called, 'rectum sex.'

Function Rectum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rectum acts as a temporary storage site for feces. As the rectal walls expand due to the materials filling it from within, stretch receptors from the nervous system located in the rectal walls stimulate the desire to defecate. If the urge is not acted upon, the material in the rectum is often returned to the colon where more water is absorbed from the feces. If defecation is delayed for a prolonged period, constipation and hardened feces results.[citation needed]

When the rectum becomes full, the increase in intrarectal pressure forces the walls of the anal canal apart, allowing the fecal matter to enter the canal. The rectum shortens as material is forced into the anal canal and peristaltic waves propel the feces out of the rectum. The internal and external sphincter allow the feces to be passed by muscles pulling the anus up over the exiting feces.

And because of the 'lack of knowledge', God's saints will be prevailed over and killed.

Killed not by God but by the beast power.

could the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit be similar to 'ignorance', 'deceit' and 'lies?'

Killed by 'ignorance, deceit and lies?'

How many people do YOU personally know that tells you that The Holy Bible can be interpreted any way to suit a person's own personal growth? If not just out right calling The Holy Bible a lie and a man-made book?

The Holy Bible is instruction on remaining safe in this world, not commandments of condemnation. And because we cannot keep to The Holy Bible's instructions all day every day, we have the baptism into Christ which guarantees our Name with Christ.

Each person in Christ is unique and 1 of a kind. He does not make duplicates...

All else who are not in Christ will sooner or later justify rectal sex.

Revelation 13:6-8
"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Can all kindreds and tongues and nations accept 'ignorance, lies and deceit' over The Truth of God?

If you are NOT in Christ, the probability of doing so is probably very high.

Last edited:
And so we can go from here.

If 'ignorance' could be used to define the 'beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit', and if all who receive the ignorance, over God's Truth, will worship 'ignorance', then 'the lake of fire' could be a place where people get their 'ignorance' burnt up so they can come out without having any ignorance? And where all their ignorance and lies and deceits can be purged out of them?

Matthew 18:9
"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire."

And if a person cannot get rid of their own ignorance, the 'hell fire' could be a place where God will do it for you? And then you will enter into life?

And many say, "If God is Love, how could He have people 'burn' in hell forever and ever?'

So what could be said if these people are in the 'fire' to get 'purged' of their blindness, ignorance, lack of knowledge, lies, etc...? And after they have been purged of all the impurities, come out brand new?

Zechariah 13:9
"And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."

But nonetheless, being 'killed' is not going to be a pleasant experience. And it is every single person who is accepting the 'ignorance' over The Truth which is going to spread the 'killing' all around the world. Trying to remain upright in a time where people are justifying lies over truths will be very difficult to do.

They may even go so far as actually 'killing' another person because they cannot be 'totally free' in their own skin when other righteous ones are preaching God and His Truth. Either that or God's Own will have to retreat indoors because the number of persons who are rejecting God's Word is like those who rejected God's Prophets in The Old Testament. And every single time the 'masses of people' turned God's Word aside, an invasion and/or takeover usually occurred.

Last edited:
I really do pray that we can all come into the place where we will not have to see nor hear nor speak any 'wicked, un-wholesome' thing. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

From one single lie, the devil, now became the roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.
From one single lie, the devil, now became pride.
From one single lie, the devil, now became ruler.
From one single lie, the devil, now rules.
From one single lie, the devil, now expects.
From one single lie, the devil, now murders when provoked.
From one single lie, the devil, now commands.
From one single lie, the devil, now judges.
From one single lie, the devil, owns many.
From one single lie, the devil, now calls himself God.

A person who has not received correction nor discipline is enabled to continue in his lifestyle.
A person who has not received correction nor discipline will be accepted.
A person who has not received correction nor discipline will be condoned
A person who has not received correction nor discipline will be partaken of.
A person who has not received correction nor discipline will continue.
A person who has not received correction nor discipline will not stop.
Especially after never have been corrected nor disciplined.

The devil of the world in all his roaring began with one single lie.

Perhaps from hiding from God in the Garden, to now, never hiding but being exalted by himself and others.

Could it be true that the devil 'owns' all the major businesses and $$$ things of this world? Would he be able to tell all the Directors on the Board how to run their businesses? Would he even be able to tell all members of Government how to do their jobs and policies?

And all this 'authority' from 1 lie and a time when he may have been very afraid to have been found out by God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back