Love America More than Israel!

You have to laugh how anyone who corrects Rosie's misuse of facts suddenly becomes a terror supporter and a people of "your ilk".

The above might be salient did the author but correct pbel's or 'seal's similar 'misuse of facts' - I don't see any American Jews *cheering* the deaths of Americans.

As it is, it's merely a 'sound bite'. Let's look at what Pbel claims:

1) 'The Jews' bribe American politicians to act in favor of Israel. (But nary a word on the worthlessness and treason of so many corrupt Americans!)

2) American Jews are not 'true' Americans nor patriots. (This all on its own is slander)

3) And then there's Seals 'brainfelt' words in "defense" of Italian-Americans ....... withOUT first establishing what 'people of your ilk' was intended to mean, I doubt 'Italian-Americans' was what he meant.

No, I don't think Rosie was accurate, it wasn't - but that does NOT mean Pbel's sleazy Jew-baiting has any merit.

I'm disappointed, Saigon: a mature and reasoned response would be to rebut Rosie's distortions.

Gee, if I were Seal - what followed would be a rant about how Saigon is worthless, blah, blah, blah, for having 'said' that I was rejoicing at Americans being murdered, because I am an American Jew.

give it a rest, marg, and learn how to read...

Pbel was right.
saigon was right.

and i said the only people that i had seen who appear happy over what is going on sre the jewish posters, not all the ewish posters. MJB and iRose can hardly contain themselves and roudy and say it have offered their cyber high fives. the demonising of mid-eastern muslims far outweighs the tragedy of dead americans in their eyes. it makes me sick. this is a microcosm of sharon's "it is good for israel" blunder with dead americans as an afterthought. guess we can add hoss to the list.

here, let me show you a little trick...

even though a hate film that was highly offensive to the muslim world was made and produced in america, that is no reason for the violence directed at our embassies and i condemn both of them. the film does not represent the feelings of most americans and the horrible attacks on the embassies does not represent the feelings of most muslims.

GET IT...OR WILL IT TAKE SOME DEAD SIKHS TO CONVINCE YOU?

speaking of muslims, i am sure you saw that clip of the two muslim women, one in tears, condemning the attacks and expressing sorrow for our country and the dead americans. perhaps you, and your cohorts, could take a lesson from them as to how human beings should act instead of rubbing your hands together with a smiling sneer on your face and branding 1 1/2 billion people as "muslim animals."

(and your peeps, especially MJB, did the same thing about 9/11. are y'all stupid or what? people do see through that, you know. people are waking up.)

Last edited:
FASCINATING deach et al are not only claiming that they KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK-----they can even see them thru the ether of the net--------("rubbing their hands together and sneering" Ok Deach----what am I wearing right now?-----and also let me know if I am sneering

I do not have the magical abilities which deach claims. I do not "know" what people people who post here are thinking-----I can comment only on what they write in their posts. As to expressions of JOY----I can see them when I see them. I saw expressions of JOY -----in islamic enclaves of my city on 9-11-01----but none elsewhere Of course I was not everywhere-----only in my city. Deach---tell us more about what you KNOW about who is happy, who is sad ---and what different people THINK

FASCINATING deach et al are not only claiming that they KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK-----they can even see them thru the ether of the net--------("rubbing their hands together and sneering" Ok Deach----what am I wearing right now?-----and also let me know if I am sneering
I do not have the magical abilities which deach claims. I do not "know" what people people who post here are thinking-----I can comment only on what they write in their posts. As to expressions of JOY----I can see them when I see them. I saw expressions of JOY -----in islamic enclaves of my city on 9-11-01----but none elsewhere Of course I was not everywhere-----only in my city. Deach---tell us more about what you KNOW about who is happy, who is sad ---and what different people THINK

ya got your "ilk" chasin' outfit on...very revealing...beef to the heels and teets to the knees...and a look of depraved lust in your eyes.

it ain't pretty.

very good deach-----you pass the islamo nazi pig vulgarity test-----can you say it in arabic? urdu?

very good deach-----you pass the islamo nazi pig vulgarity test-----can you say it in arabic? urdu?

don't know about vulgarity tests, but i am getting a whole different perspective on your "ilk" since i accepted the goodwin's law challange...bit of a double standard on that, by the way.

if you don't want an answer, don't ask a question.

there is a plethora of words in both arabic and urdu which can be used to express the kind of vulgarity you enjoy but I believe that the arabic is far more appropriate for use in the expression of filth and vulgarity and obscenity. If you know an arabic speaking lady-----ask her----the ladies who cover their faces seem to be the MOST EXPRESSIVE

there is a plethora of words in both arabic and urdu which can be used to express the kind of vulgarity you enjoy but I believe that the arabic is far more appropriate for use in the expression of filth and vulgarity and obscenity. If you know an arabic speaking lady-----ask her----the ladies who cover their faces seem to be the MOST EXPRESSIVE

We'd be happy if you could just express yourself coherently in English.

are you having trouble reading and understanding my posts?.

how long have you had this problem? Did you graduate from high school?

are you having trouble reading and understanding my posts?.

how long have you had this problem? Did you graduate from high school?

They are easily understood and read, though rarely coherent or expressive of a rational thinking process. Rather much like reading anti-semitic diatribes with substituted targets for the hatred expressed.

IRosie: “Wrong again peeballs----it is people of YOUR ILK who murdered chris stevens and people of YOUR ILK responsible for the genocide of more than 100 million in the past single century”

People of my Ilk are Libertarians who want little Foreign involvement that the Founders of this Nation like George Washington whom I believe warned the new Nation into NOT getting involved in European or Old World Affairs and their continuous conflicts .

Stop loving Israel more than you love America who has been very good for your Ilk.

Be happy with your prosperity and stop buying our Politicians Via AIPAC orgoad America into Wars of no benefit to US for Israel's sake.

[/B]

How about Love America More than Islam? Now that it's been proven that the producer of that film was Egyptian and not Israeli (not that it matters anyway), please CONDEMN in the strongest possible terms those Muslim savages who murdered those American diplomats!! And in Libya, no less, that we helped liberate. This has nothing to do with Israel now. Condemn those murderers of your fellow Americans now!

Forever ---the people to worry about now are the COPTS The civilized world should not stand by and LET IT HAPPEN-----

Yea Irose, your Ilk just sacrificed them for Israel!

Forever ---the people to worry about now are the COPTS The civilized world should not stand by and LET IT HAPPEN-----

It's funny isn't - the lives of Copts count, but the lives of Palestinians don't.

That makes no sense to me at all.

no it makes no sense----so why did you say it? I have no idea why so many VERY WEALTHY arab countries with lots of room----lots of land -----and lots of OIL WEALTH ---leave their ummah bretheren in THE CONCENTRATION CAMP where they are being tortured and starved and murdered----to wit GAZA CONCENTRATION CAMP Obviously they care nothing for the LIVES of the their muslim brethern who lately call themselves "palestinians" In my childhood----I heard stories of the DESPERATION my grandfather experienced in trying to get his brothers and their families out of Austria-----he has no wealth to support them-----he was a functonally illiterate baker ----with a tiny apartment housing his family of four------but he would have managed if he could have gotten them out. I have a wonderful idea Lets face it----the COPTS AND THE EGYPTIAN MUSLIMS have not been getting along for a very long time----but the gazans and the egyptians are both SUNNIS I say----move the COPTS to Gaza-----and let the Gazans take over their areas in egypt----and EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY am I not brilliant?

You have to laugh how anyone who corrects Rosie's misuse of facts suddenly becomes a terror supporter and a people of "your ilk".

The above might be salient did the author but correct pbel's or 'seal's similar 'misuse of facts' - I don't see any American Jews *cheering* the deaths of Americans.

1) 'The Jews' bribe American politicians to act in favor of Israel. (But nary a word on the worthlessness and treason of so many corrupt Americans!)

2) American Jews are not 'true' Americans nor patriots. (This all on its own is slander)

3) And then there's Seals 'brainfelt' words in "defense" of Italian-Americans ....... withOUT first establishing what 'people of your ilk' was intended to mean, I doubt 'Italian-Americans' was what he meant.

No, I don't think Rosie was accurate, it wasn't - but that does NOT mean Pbel's sleazy Jew-baiting has any merit.

I'm disappointed, Saigon: a mature and reasoned response would be to rebut Rosie's distortions.

Gee, if I were Seal - what followed would be a rant about how Saigon is worthless, blah, blah, blah, for having 'said' that I was rejoicing at Americans being murdered, because I am an American Jew.

Pbel was right.
saigon was right.

and i said the only people that i had seen who appear happy over what is going on sre the jewish posters, not all the ewish posters. MJB and iRose can hardly contain themselves and roudy and say it have offered their cyber high fives. the demonising of mid-eastern muslims far outweighs the tragedy of dead americans in their eyes. it makes me sick...

Blah, blah, blah. You are in hyperspin, Princess, first blaming Israel and now the outraged posters who believe, as any normal person should, that there is something so foul and perverse at the core of Islamic culture that unless peace-seeking Muslims vocally and physically stand and repudiate their vicious culture that next week and next month and next year we will be confronted by more of these senseless acts of Islamist "Arab Street" rage which will take the lives of more "infidels" just because they are "infidels."
Oh, and fuck you.

Yea Irose, your Ilk just sacrificed them for Israel!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's all the fault of Israel or the Great Satan or the posters here.
You just don't get, PBrain.
All the lying and twisting and squirming, and excuse-making you do in defense of your Jihadist brethren only emboldens and enables (perhaps that is your purpose here) them to fearlessly brush aside armed guards, scale 10 foot high walls and SLAUGHTER "infidels" in the name of Allah and/or their prophet. I'm have no patience left for the Islamists and absolutely no respect or regard for those who sit at a keyboard and attempt with their words to empower them.
You are cut from the same slimey cloth those murderous scumbags are and for you there will be no forgiveness.
Go to hell you slimey dog.

It's funny isn't - the lives of Copts count, but the lives of Palestinians don't.

That makes no sense to me at all.

Do you honestly believe it's the same?
Do you honestly believe that "Palestinians" are being slaughtered while the "civilized world" stands by and does nothing?
Do you honestly believe that Egypt's religious minorities (you must know the carnage won't be limited to the Copts) aren't at heightened risk of a vicious pogrom at the hands of their Muslim "brethren?"

Pbel was right.
saigon was right.

and i said the only people that i had seen who appear happy over what is going on sre the jewish posters, not all the ewish posters. MJB and iRose can hardly contain themselves and roudy and say it have offered their cyber high fives. the demonising of mid-eastern muslims far outweighs the tragedy of dead americans in their eyes. it makes me sick...

Blah, blah, blah. You are in hyperspin, Princess, first blaming Israel and now the outraged posters who believe, as any normal person should, that there is something so foul and perverse at the core of Islamic culture that unless peace-seeking Muslims vocally and physically stand and repudiate their vicious culture that next week and next month and next year we will be confronted by more of these senseless acts of Islamist "Arab Street" rage which will take the lives of more "infidels" just because they are "infidels."
Oh, and fuck you.

you wish you could...but no way, babe. i ain't gonna put your gerbil out of work.

IRosie: “Wrong again peeballs----it is people of YOUR ILK who murdered chris stevens and people of YOUR ILK responsible for the genocide of more than 100 million in the past single century”

People of my Ilk are Libertarians who want little Foreign involvement that the Founders of this Nation like George Washington whom I believe warned the new Nation into NOT getting involved in European or Old World Affairs and their continuous conflicts .

Stop loving Israel more than you love America who has been very good for your Ilk.

Be happy with your prosperity and stop buying our Politicians Via AIPAC orgoad America into Wars of no benefit to US for Israel's sake.

[/B]

How about Love America More than Islam? Now that it's been proven that the producer of that film was Egyptian and not Israeli (not that it matters anyway), please CONDEMN in the strongest possible terms those Muslim savages who murdered those American diplomats!! And in Libya, no less, that we helped liberate. This has nothing to do with Israel now. Condemn those murderers of your fellow Americans now!

It's called vicious religious intolerance, Islamist style, and it is only satisfied when the blood flows.

Forum List

Back