Louisiana Republican Party wants to ban college study of diversity, equity, inclusion

Diversity-Equity-Inclusion is nothing more than a vehicle to express disgust with America and employ scores of worthless POC's and wimmin, to make the stats of the institution look "good" to the people who look at these things.

I wonder if these same institutions would sponsor the study of the benefits of MERIT, as a criterion for selection of, I don't know, applicants to schools and prestigious programs, jobs, promotions, awards, competitive sports teams, and so on. Contrariwise, the study of Merit could examine all of the harms to society and the affected institutions when they abandon MERIT, in favor of giving preferences to those who lack...merit.

Consider, we are a heartbeat away from having the former Senator K. Harris (D-CA) as the so-called "leader of the free world." And this is what you get when you focus on Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.

You mean the folks who BUILT the colonies enjoyed the fruits of their labor? How dare they!!!
They didn't really build the colonies.

Moreover,

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed “the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws.” Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

Headrights, Library of Virginia For the Public guides/va4_headrights.htm

What was the Headright System? https://study.com/learn/lesson/ headright-system-history-significance.html

Diversity-Equity-Inclusion is nothing more than a vehicle to express disgust with America and employ scores of worthless POC's and wimmin, to make the stats of the institution look "good" to the people who look at these things.

I wonder if these same institutions would sponsor the study of the benefits of MERIT, as a criterion for selection of, I don't know, applicants to schools and prestigious programs, jobs, promotions, awards, competitive sports teams, and so on. Contrariwise, the study of Merit could examine all of the harms to society and the affected institutions when they abandon MERIT, in favor of giving preferences to those who lack...merit.

Consider, we are a heartbeat away from having the former Senator K. Harris (D-CA) as the so-called "leader of the free world." And this is what you get when you focus on Diversity-Equity-Inclusion.
Harris was running the second largest Justice department in the country before she was elected senator. Meanwhile, from 2017-2021 we had an unqualified white inheritance baby runnng this country. DEI was created to stop dumb unqualified white males from being hired.

They didn't really build the colonies.

Moreover,

In 1618, the Virginia colony passed “the Great Charter of privileges, orders, and laws.” Among these laws was a provision that any person who settled in Virginia or paid for the transportation of another person to settle in Virginia would get fifty acres of land per person. “The right to receive fifty acres per person, or per head, was called a headright.” It got even better for colonists as those who “imported” slaves also got fifty acres per slave. The practice was continued by the government of Virginia, for 161 years, ending in 1779. Headrights were not only limited to Virginia. The headright system was used in all the original thirteen colonies. Headrights were the first of many government handouts of free stuff or guarantees providing whites with economic development assistance.

Headrights, Library of Virginia For the Public guides/va4_headrights.htm

What was the Headright System? https://study.com/learn/lesson/ headright-system-history-significance.html
I'm wondering if you watched a Netflix "documentary" on How The Colonies came into existence? Or maybe a product of the modern "school" system?

Back when true history was being taught ... we all learned that the colonies were extensions of the British Empire. Yup ... white Europeans.

So the so-called founders were marxists?

A statement like that shows how ignorant you are. They weren't "so-called" founders, they actually created a new country, based on God-given concepts of individual liberty and the sanctity of life. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to be able to comprehend that, as well as the fact that Marxism didn't even rear its ugly head until the 1800's.

Actually it isn't, when you make it up or omit major parts of it.
But I said "truth." I said nothing about "omitting" or "making up." Pure, unadulterated truth tells the story of how things actually happened without any bias. That's His Story, history.

Forum List

Back