Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

test-if-you-are-gay.jpg

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

Spoken like a true bigot.

How? Seems like the beef is fairly personal and not a sign of bigotry at all but a protestation against it.

Oh, wait, we're supposed to support bigotry in the form of anti-American, anti-white, anti-Christian pieces of shit. I forgot.

How? Well easy,

bigot:
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Next time, you might want to stick to the rules of the board and leave other posters' family out of your sick shit.

He didn't break the rules of the board.

I didn't say he broke them. I simply said there is a no family rule..... making whiny assed remarks that include comments about other posters wives, etc. take him into shaky ground.

I already told you to shut the fuck up, I didn't break any rules and I wasn't talking to your bitch ass. Also whether I am on "shaky grounds" or not is really none of your motherfucking business.

Last edited:
And don't forget about 2/3 of the hardcore libs.

Whenever you call them on their homophobia, they always...ALWAYS...say, "No, I'm not! Some of my best friends are gay!" :lol:

over and over and over conservatives like you continue to prove just what whack jobs you are....

liberals have been working for (and voting for) gay rights all over the country

today gays are out and about everywhere and THAT is very much due to the promotional and supportive efforts of liberals...
the fact that cons like you and allibaba insist that liberals are homophobic is a testament to just how deranged you both are

My wife and I saw a couple lesbians last week at a pizza shop. One was about 350lbs and wearing a Steelers (Polamolu) jersey. Her accomplice was the type with the baggy jeans, baseball cap, trying to look like a man. Taped breasts too probably. Hated herself so much she wanted to remove all semblance of her womanhood.

After their first "kiss" we left. Not because they don't have a right to have a pizza, I just thought I was going to vomit in mine.

Am I a homophobe? If fearing the spread of disease and the further corruption of the moral fabric of our country qualifies me, so be it.

Whenever you call them on their homophobia, they always...ALWAYS...say, "No, I'm not! Some of my best friends are gay!" :lol:

over and over and over conservatives like you continue to prove just what whack jobs you are....

liberals have been working for (and voting for) gay rights all over the country

today gays are out and about everywhere and THAT is very much due to the promotional and supportive efforts of liberals...
the fact that cons like you and allibaba insist that liberals are homophobic is a testament to just how deranged you both are

My wife and I saw a couple lesbians last week at a pizza shop. One was about 350lbs and wearing a Steelers (Polamolu) jersey. Her accomplice was the type with the baggy jeans, baseball cap, trying to look like a man. Taped breasts too probably. Hated herself so much she wanted to remove all semblance of her womanhood.

After their first "kiss" we left. Not because they don't have a right to have a pizza, I just thought I was going to vomit in mine.

Am I a homophobe? If fearing the spread of disease and the further corruption of the moral fabric of our country qualifies me, so be it.

I noticed you noted how ugly the women were, if these 2 women were gorgeous hot supermodels, would you have still left the restaurant?

How? Seems like the beef is fairly personal and not a sign of bigotry at all but a protestation against it.

Oh, wait, we're supposed to support bigotry in the form of anti-American, anti-white, anti-Christian pieces of shit. I forgot.

your first sentence is correct, imo.

i'm not quite certain how it fits with your second sentence.

and i don't know what world you live in, but in mine it isn't bigotry to hate bigots.

Only some bigots.

Muslims get a pass. Christians......that's different.

In all seriousness, bigotry is defined as someone who hates someone because of their race, religion, or class they belong to.

I have a problem with assholes so I must be a bigot.

mulsims get a pass? from whom?

poor christians... so misunderstood... so victimiized... lol..

as for bigotry... i think you mean, racism, classism or bias.

but wanting to be inclusive IS NOT bias.

He didn't break the rules of the board.

I didn't say he broke them. I simply said there is a no family rule..... making whiny assed remarks that include comments about other posters wives, etc. take him into shaky ground.

I already told you to shut the fuck up, I didn't break any rules and I wasn't talking to your bitch ass. Also whether I am on "shaky grounds" or not is really none of your motherfucking business.

You can tell me to 'shut the fuck up' from now till doomsday. You're not the boss. You don't get to decide jack shit. Idiot.

You can tell me to 'shut the fuck up' from now till doomsday. You're not the boss. You don't get to decide jack shit. Idiot.

You are not the boss either bitch, telling people what posts are ok and that I'm on "shakey grounds", lol, go fuck yourself.

You are not the boss either bitch, telling people what posts are ok and that I'm on "shakey grounds", lol, go fuck yourself.

I'm not stupid enough to tell some anonymous poster to 'shut the fuck up' on a public forum. You're an idiot.... and negging me with the comment XXXXXXX demonstrates that very nicely. What a total moron you are. :lol:

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

Look at all the gay Republicans voted into office nationwide.

Most are like this:

Anti-Gay Republican Arrested for DUI After Leaving Gay Bar; unidentifed male companion with him in state owned vehicle

Newsvine - Anti-Gay Republican Arrested for DUI After Leaving Gay Bar; unidentifed male companion with him in state owned vehicle

Then you have one that's like this:

Minnesota’s gay Republican will not vote for marriage equality bill

Minnesota’s gay Republican will not vote for marriage equality bill | Minnesota Independent: News. Politics. Media.

So in or out of the closet, gay Republicans are "anti gay". No surprise there.

I'm not stupid enough to tell some anonymous poster to 'shut the fuck up' on a public forum. You're an idiot.... and negging me with the comment XXXXXXX demonstrates that very nicely. What a total moron you are. :lol:

You are a XXXXXXX so the comment fits nicely, feel free to go fuck yourself at any time.:clap2:

You are a XXXXXXX so the comment fits nicely, feel free to go fuck yourself at any time.:clap2:

images

What a loser.... applauding your own stupidity. Funneh shite.

Spoken like a true bigot.

How? Well easy,

bigot:
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Ah, so somebody who intolerant of bigotry is a bigot?

That's insane.

images

What a loser.... applauding your own stupidity. Funneh shite.

Your just getting the respect you deserve, nothing more nothing less you stupid XXXXXXX , feel free to go fuck yourself at any time.:clap2:

Forum List

Back