Muslim woman attacked in Ohio

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Muslim woman attacked in US:
A 20-year-old Muslim woman has been assaulted outside a mosque in the state of Ohio and asked to leave the United States.

The immigrant from Somalia says she was attacked with pepper spray as she was in her car running errands when a man in a car followed her to the mosque's parking lot on the west side of Columbus on Monday afternoon.

A Columbus policeman, Sgt. Richard Weiner, said officers interviewed the woman on Tuesday morning.

Saida Said told reporters the attacker harassed her, swore at her, told her to leave the country and threatened to kill her.

"He just started yelling at me, cursing me out," she told WBNS -- an affiliate to CBS News -- adding, "Saying he's going to kill me, and saying, I'm going to kill all of you, all you guys. Tell the Muslims to go back from wherever they are from.”

"He took the spray and just sprayed it all over me," she said. "Like, all over me. My whole eyes, my whole face, everything."

Police have handed over the matter to the prosecutor's office. The FBI said on Tuesday that it will likely open a civil rights investigation the results of which would be turned over to federal prosecutors for any possible charges.

A security camera has recorded parts of the incident. The video shows the woman pulling into the parking lot, another vehicle pulling in and blocking hers, and then a man getting out and angrily talking to her. The pepper-spraying was not visible, because the woman's car blocked the view.

AS/MGH

Another racist with pepper spray
:eek:

i mean this:

i am not concerned with a muslim getting peppered sprayed in the us....while they are bombing people all over the world on christmas or any other day....

i will be glad to answer anymore questions about what i mean....

two wrongs dont make a right...no they dont...but dont expect me to be all about someone getting peppered sprayed when people are being killed.

#1) This took place here in America and has nothing to do with any other country.

#2) Yes, this has a racist component; she is a Somali woman, which means she is black.

#3) I am amazed that some of the women here are condoning another woman being assaulted ?

#4) Conjob will be along shortly since we are talking about a woman being attacked. :doubt:

Last edited:
i mean this:

i am not concerned with a muslim getting peppered sprayed in the us....while they are bombing people all over the world on christmas or any other day....

two wrongs dont make a right...no they dont...but dont expect me to be all about someone getting peppered sprayed when people are being killed.

So, IYO justice in the US should be abandoned until justice occurs in every nation on earth? C'mon bones...what could some chick in Columbus Ohio have had to do with a bombing in the Middle East?

I am aggravated that a man assaulted a woman in the parking lot of her house of worship. Seems to me, we all should be aggravated.

Last edited:
The AP is not an Iranian news outlet. I dunno what bones means....sounds bad....but two wrongs dun make a right.

cleveland.com: Weblogs

You're right, my search turned up the poster's source, searched for first sentence of his post, but if instead use first sentence of indented find this:

Muslim woman reports attack outside Ohio mosque

For anyone, like Ekrem, that have problems understanding that the above post was an admission of a mistake, please pay attention. I made a mistake in how I searched for information. I found the OP link, not the same as the information I was searching for. I posted the WaPo link, to demonstrate that it was indeed an AP story, with many articles printed off it.

Got it, Turkey partisan? Now shove the rep.

i mean this:

So, IYO justice in the US should be abandoned until justice occurs in every nation on earth? C'mon bones...what could some chick in Columbus Ohio have had to do with a bombing in the Middle East?

I am aggravated that a man assaulted a women in the parking lot of her house of worship. Seems to me, we all should be aggravated.

I am aggravated that you and your pals use your selective outrage as a propaganda tool and dumb dweebs repeat your hateful rhetoric like parrots.

i mean this:

Big difference between getting pepper sprayed and getting blown to bits in a suicide bombing. One is much more permanent.

This is just another diversion from the truth by the far left. Muslims are part of their "Protected" class. Blacks, gays, latinos, etc. You are a victim. The fact that there are thousands of muslims in the USA who are plotting to murder Americans is not to be mentioned. We have a victim here and she nees to be singled out to show what a vile pernicious bunch of thugs we have here in the USA. Don't you dare mention the real thugs who are planning your demise at this very moment. Lefty Asswipes.

The AP is not an Iranian news outlet. I dunno what bones means....sounds bad....but two wrongs dun make a right.

You're right, my search turned up the poster's source, searched for first sentence of his post, but if instead use first sentence of indented find this:

Saida Said said she was in her car running errands when a man in a car followed her to the mosque's parking lot on the west side of Columbus on Monday afternoon.

Said told reporters the man harassed her, swore at her, said she should leave the country and threatened to kill her. He then attacked her with pepper spray, she said.
Sounds like just another random case of road rage to me.

WTF is the FBI sticking it's nose into it?

Last edited:
#1) This took place here in America and has nothing to do with any other country.

#2) Yes, this has a racist component; she is a Somali woman, which means she is black.

#3) I am amazed that some of the women here are condoning another woman being assaulted ?

#4) Conjob will be along shortly since we are talking about a woman being attacked. :doubt:

You're "lecturing" us about a racist component when your sig reads, "There's No Business Like Shoah Business"?

The only coverage is from an Iranian press outlet. :rolleyes:
:lol:

except that isn't correct... it was covered by both fox and washington post. and while no one should ever be subjected to a bias crime, the cameras showed the woman driving into a parking lot, another car driving in and blocking her and a man getting out and arguing with her. the cameras did not pick up her being pepper sprayed, though, because supposedly her car was blocking. it sounds to me more like someone she knew or perhaps got into a confrontation with while driving so may be more road rage. but they're investigating.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/21/muslim-woman-reports-attack-near-ohio-mosque-1327844027/

i wonder, though, why the O/P didn't post that there were two beatings of jewish men in brooklyn, ny, by kids who did it for fun.

NEW YORK (CBS 2/ 1010 WINS) — An alleged bias attack and two quick arrests in Brooklyn had police looking for a larger hate crime pattern on Tuesday.
CBS 2’s Lou Young was in Williamsburg where some Jewish residents have been living in fear.

1010 WINS’ Juliet Papa reports
The second suspected bias attack in two weeks happened steps from a yeshiva, near the intersection of Wallabout Street and Harrison Avenue. A 44-year-old Hasidic man, identified by friends as Moshe Guttman, was leaving a Hanukkah party at 11 p.m. on Monday. The following is what he told one of the people who stopped to help him.
“He said all of a sudden two guys just jumped him for no good reason. They didn’t ask for money, they didn’t ask for anything, just jumped him, beat him. That’s when he started screaming and that’s when they started running,” Hershy Deutsch said.

Cops: Hispanic Teens Beat Up Hasidic Jews 'For Fun' CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Last edited:
For anyone, like Ekrem, that have problems understanding that the above post was an admission of a mistake, please pay attention. I made a mistake in how I searched for information. I found the OP link, not the same as the information I was searching for. I posted the WaPo link, to demonstrate that it was indeed an AP story, with many articles printed off it.

You have negged me also, so where do you see an extra need to address me?

In your 1st post after your google-query you said, you have only found an Iranian source. In that post you have placed your rolleyes smilie trying to imply that this is a fictive event which the 'Iranian press' is throwing at US.
Madeline showed up with other sources, and now you have found those other sources also?

You can read the comment in the neg-rep again, it's still what I think of your behavior in this thread.

The only coverage is from an Iranian press outlet. :rolleyes:
:lol:

except that isn't correct... it was covered by both fox and washington post. and while no one should ever be subjected to a bias crime, the cameras showed the woman driving into a parking lot, another car driving in and blocking her and a man getting out and arguing with her. the cameras did not pick up her being pepper sprayed, though, because supposedly her car was blocking. it sounds to me more like someone she knew or perhaps got into a confrontation with while driving so may be more road rage. but they're investigating.

Muslim Woman Reports Attack Near Ohio Mosque - FoxNews.com

i wonder, though, why the O/P didn't post that there were two beatings of jewish men in brooklyn, ny, by kids who did it for fun.

NEW YORK (CBS 2/ 1010 WINS) — An alleged bias attack and two quick arrests in Brooklyn had police looking for a larger hate crime pattern on Tuesday.
CBS 2’s Lou Young was in Williamsburg where some Jewish residents have been living in fear.

1010 WINS’ Juliet Papa reports
The second suspected bias attack in two weeks happened steps from a yeshiva, near the intersection of Wallabout Street and Harrison Avenue. A 44-year-old Hasidic man, identified by friends as Moshe Guttman, was leaving a Hanukkah party at 11 p.m. on Monday. The following is what he told one of the people who stopped to help him.
“He said all of a sudden two guys just jumped him for no good reason. They didn’t ask for money, they didn’t ask for anything, just jumped him, beat him. That’s when he started screaming and that’s when they started running,” Hershy Deutsch said.

Cops: Hispanic Teens Beat Up Hasidic Jews 'For Fun' CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Well luckily Jillian showed up to get it all straight. :rolleyes: it really pays to read the thread, at least when manageable.

Forum List

Back