Lotta bass ackwads, bigoted, likely closeted homophobes in here......

That could be because you're sick fuck with no self esteem.

Ok so licking a womans butt and having anal sex with her is now sick right? god your such a closeted prude, I bet you bang your wife with the lights off and under the covers straight missionary position with your eyes closed.:clap2:

So now you got to bring my wife into this? What I do is no concern of yours, I'm not the one attempting to validate an abominable lifestyle by claiming they were born that way. The fact is there is no "gay gene" so a person becomes gay via their environment and until it can be proven one way or the other I'll stick with that opinion. If you wish to subject your penis or tongue to a bacteria ridden asshole then that's your choice.

Ok.

Ok so licking a womans butt and having anal sex with her is now sick right? god your such a closeted prude, I bet you bang your wife with the lights off and under the covers straight missionary position with your eyes closed.:clap2:

So now you got to bring my wife into this? What I do is no concern of yours, I'm not the one attempting to validate an abominable lifestyle by claiming they were born that way. The fact is there is no "gay gene" so a person becomes gay via their environment and until it can be proven one way or the other I'll stick with that opinion. If you wish to subject your penis or tongue to a bacteria ridden asshole then that's your choice.

Ok.

Next time, you might want to stick to the rules of the board and leave other posters' family out of your sick shit.

I really could give a fuck less, I wasn't talking to you.

You might want to get someone to 'splain what a 'public forum' means. Idiot.

What the fuck ever bitch, kick rocks.

Don't sweat it man. This sad lil bitch just lurks round here takin pot shots @ people. I'd be embarrassed to be associated let alone related to her, judging from her character on here anyway.:lol::cuckoo:

I told her before she needs to get off her period, PMS, sex drought, or wtf else it is making her such a hater. People really need to start heeding my advice........

:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How many times do I gotta refute your tired, smoke and mirrors BS?

Again sheep, SHOW ME WHERE IN THE NATIONAL GOP PLATFORM IT SAYS THAT BOUT US.

I'm still trying to find the National GOP Platform. Got a link?

I did find the "Constitution Party Platform". It's worse than Texas:

Constitution Party Platform

Oh, and I did find a lot Republican State Party Platforms. Some aren't as bad as Texas. It least they don't seem as bad after a quick read. Hmmm, I wonder why they hate the gays so much.

There wasn't even a damn link in that post, just a bunch of silly, garbled, lefty BS. Once I saw "lipstick on a pig" I knew not to read any further, as you just degenerated into Palin hate.

The reason you can't find anything EVEN CLOSE to that is cuz YOU KNOW IT AINT THERE.

Cmon man, wake up. You really gotta get your head outta the Daily Kos' ass. My party was founded on minority civil rights, and as I just proved.....again.....in the "Born or Turn" thread, HAS BEEN trending more tolerant and friendly towards us homos.

Ditch them tired, dated, absurd stereotypes, they do nothin to help your "argument"

There are 50 states in this union. If state after state puts anti gay language in it's Party Platform, then doesn't that tell you something? Anything?

Dammit! Connect the dots. Stop being so dense. Gays are not wanted and not accepted in the Republican Party.

Oh, and I did find a lot Republican State Party Platforms. Some aren't as bad as Texas. It least they don't seem as bad after a quick read. Hmmm, I wonder why they hate the gays so much.

There wasn't even a damn link in that post, just a bunch of silly, garbled, lefty BS. Once I saw "lipstick on a pig" I knew not to read any further, as you just degenerated into Palin hate.

The reason you can't find anything EVEN CLOSE to that is cuz YOU KNOW IT AINT THERE.

Cmon man, wake up. You really gotta get your head outta the Daily Kos' ass. My party was founded on minority civil rights, and as I just proved.....again.....in the "Born or Turn" thread, HAS BEEN trending more tolerant and friendly towards us homos.

Ditch them tired, dated, absurd stereotypes, they do nothin to help your "argument"

There are 50 states in this union. If state after state puts anti gay language in it's Party Platform, then doesn't that tell you something? Anything?

Dammit! Connect the dots. Stop being so dense. Gays are not wanted and not accepted in the Republican Party.
but the Democrats accept them right?....until they walk into the privacy of the ballot box and vote down their rights........Dammit! Connect the dots. Stop being so dense. Gays are not wanted and not accepted in the Democratic Party also....

Every single time SSM came up for a vote anywhere in this country it has failed, even in Democratic majority sates like California that voted overwhelmingly for Obama in 2008.

Connect the fucking dots. Stop being so dense. Gays are not wanted and not accepted in either party. the Republicans just happen to be more honest about it, and conservatives think there are issues more important than what happens in the bedroom.

rdean wrote:
You found an example from Texas, which is probably outdated, OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T condone murder as THAT'S ILLEGAL, no matter what state you're in etc. And NO, WTF should I care what Texas might say? I aint ever planning on moving there, in fact, every state I plan on possibly moving to has NO language like that in their platforms. Answer your question?

So in other words, you're gonna keep holding on to those silly, dated, FALSE stereotypes.

*OUR PARTY MADE DADT REPEAL HAPPEN.
*OUR LAST PREZ. CANDIDATE VOTED AGAINST THE '04 GAY MARRIAGE AMENDMENT.
*OUR PARTY CLEARLY HAS MORE OF US WORKING IN IT, @ ALL LEVELS, AS EVERY TIME YOU HEAR A LAWMAKER COME OUT THESE DAYS, THEY'RE ALWAYS GOP.
*OUR PARTY AFFILIATES WITH GOPROUD, AND LCR THE DEMOCRATS HAVE NO PROMINENT GAY RIGHTS GROUPS LIKE THAT.
*WITH DOMA AND DADT, THE CLINTON ADMIN. IS CLEARLY THE MOST ANTI-GAY IN HISTORY.

I can go on, or are you finally gonna wake the fuck up.....

rdean wrote:
You found an example from Texas, which is probably outdated, OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T condone murder as THAT'S ILLEGAL, no matter what state you're in etc. And NO, WTF should I care what Texas might say? I aint ever planning on moving there, in fact, every state I plan on possibly moving to has NO language like that in their platforms. Answer your question?

So in other words, you're gonna keep holding on to those silly, dated, FALSE stereotypes.

*OUR PARTY CLEARLY HAS MORE OF US WORKING IN IT, @ ALL LEVELS, AS EVERY TIME YOU HEAR A LAWMAKER COME OUT THESE DAYS, THEY'RE ALWAYS GOP.
*OUR PARTY AFFILIATES WITH GOPROUD, AND LCR THE DEMOCRATS HAVE NO PROMINENT GAY RIGHTS GROUPS LIKE THAT.
*WITH DOMA AND DADT, THE CLINTON ADMIN. IS CLEARLY THE MOST ANTI-GAY IN HISTORY.

Truth is that DADT was never anti-gay. It was considered Pro-gay until recently, when gays decided they wanted more.

rdean wrote:

Truth is that DADT was never anti-gay. It was considered Pro-gay until recently, when gays decided they wanted more.

Dude me and you had this debate already. Equal civil rights, tis happened, get with it.

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

This board is sadly crawling with them.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

homosexuality benefits society - Google Search

Spoken like a true bigot.

How? Seems like the beef is fairly personal and not a sign of bigotry at all but a protestation against it.

Oh, wait, we're supposed to support bigotry in the form of anti-American, anti-white, anti-Christian pieces of shit. I forgot.

Ok.

Next time, you might want to stick to the rules of the board and leave other posters' family out of your sick shit.

He didn't break the rules of the board.

Yes, a thread is needed to call these lying, trolling, spamming, wacko bigots out.

So come one come all bigot stains 52ndStreet, SwordofDamocles, Sunni Man, etc. I'll proceed to pwn and humiliate each of yall one by one, and than, if there's time, help yall finally come outta the closet....

How? Seems like the beef is fairly personal and not a sign of bigotry at all but a protestation against it.

Oh, wait, we're supposed to support bigotry in the form of anti-American, anti-white, anti-Christian pieces of shit. I forgot.

your first sentence is correct, imo.

i'm not quite certain how it fits with your second sentence.

and i don't know what world you live in, but in mine it isn't bigotry to hate bigots.

and i don't know what world you live in, but in mine it isn't bigotry to hate bigots.

I agree.... but.... (there's always a 'but' with me. :lol:)... The OP is as much a bigot as those he calls bigots.

I'm a fucking homophobe and mother fucking proud of it. Do you have a problem junior?

pretend-youre-gay.jpg

Only some bigots.

Muslims get a pass. Christians......that's different.

In all seriousness, bigotry is defined as someone who hates someone because of their race, religion, or class they belong to.

I have a problem with assholes so I must be a bigot.

Only some bigots.

Muslims get a pass. Christians......that's different.

In all seriousness, bigotry is defined as someone who hates someone because of their race, religion, or class they belong to.

I have a problem with assholes so I must be a bigot.

The first time I disagree with you mud it saddens me
This is a bigot.
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.
Bigotry | Define Bigotry at Dictionary.com

Forum List

Back