Lots Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving Dinner To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

No. Labor participation rate is something everyone cares about. It's the politicians and hacks like you cherrypicking away from that reality.

Except nobody started talking about it until now.

Here's the thing- the Labor Participation rate has been declining since - wait for it - 1999.

LFP%20Participation.jpg

You guys didn't care about the Labor Participation rate until the Black Guy came along. (This seems to be a recurring theme with you guys. Something only becomes a problem when the Black Guy is in charge.)

Now, you can parse this issue sensibly. Part of the reason why the LPR is going down is because an increasingly larger segment of our population is retiring. All those Baby Boomers who started being born after 1945 are now hitting 65 and are retiring out of the system. On top of that, those fucking old people are living longer. Those bastards.

But don't worry. Keep telling you that it's the Black Guy's Fault, and not some larger demographic trend.

The Cleaners called and they said your sheets are ready to pick up from the last cross-burning.

Well...you said my candidate. Seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

But...I'll play. Please tell us all about how Hillary has murdered people and gotten away with it. Tell us how you know this information but the law enforcement community doesn't. Let it all out.

Imagine that; me not being overly concerned with your endorsements.

I think there's plenty of information out there about the great many Clinton associates who were killed. I guess if you'd rather believe that's an astronomic coincidence in the face of everything you know about the ruthlessness of the Clintons, then that's your decision.

No. Labor participation rate is something everyone cares about. It's the politicians and hacks like you cherrypicking away from that reality.

Here's the thing- the Labor Participation rate has been declining since - wait for it - 1999.

LFP%20Participation.jpg

You guys didn't care about the Labor Participation rate until the Black Guy came along. (This seems to be a recurring theme with you guys. Something only becomes a problem when the Black Guy is in charge.)

Now, you can parse this issue sensibly. Part of the reason why the LPR is going down is because an increasingly larger segment of our population is retiring. All those Baby Boomers who started being born after 1945 are now hitting 65 and are retiring out of the system. On top of that, those fucking old people are living longer. Those bastards.

But don't worry. Keep telling you that it's the Black Guy's Fault, and not some larger demographic trend.

The Cleaners called and they said your sheets are ready to pick up from the last cross-burning.

How is history an excuse for "Mr. I saved us from a depression"? If Obama's policies were good, we'd almost certainly have seen a reversal of the trend.

Well...you said my candidate. Seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

But...I'll play. Please tell us all about how Hillary has murdered people and gotten away with it. Tell us how you know this information but the law enforcement community doesn't. Let it all out.

Imagine that; me not being overly concerned with your endorsements.

I think there's plenty of information out there about the great many Clinton associates who were killed. I guess if you'd rather believe that's an astronomic coincidence in the face of everything you know about the ruthlessness of the Clintons, then that's your decision.

No. No. You need to provide the information. That's how it works.

BTW....how's the sports bar concept coming along?

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald
The one common theme among the tweets......Liberal intolerance.
"I'm leaving"....( Waaah) I'm giving fewer Christmas presents"( Waaaaah)......"this is my last Thanksgiving with my family( waaaah)...
Fuck 'em Fuck these whiny little limp wristed self entitled little shits...

LFP%20Participation.jpg

How is history an excuse for "Mr. I saved us from a depression"? If Obama's policies were good, we'd almost certainly have seen a reversal of the trend.
And since there would be nothing to bitch about, Joe B would be a fart in the wind.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald
Big lie. And you know it.

I wasn't shocked. after 20 years of Reality TV warping people's minds, are any of us surprised when a Reality TV Rodeo Clown garners support?

Those regular politicians actually talking about facts and figures and numbers. That's boring shit. The Donald talks about "Making American Great Again" and "Building a Wall", and the kind of slack-jawed moron who watches "The Apprentice" and thinks that's what the business world is really like is going to totally respond to that.

Now, I avoided political discussions at Thanksgiving this year, because that's rude. But my brother the Union Thug thought the best guy on the Right was Donald Trump and the best guy on the Left was Bernie Sanders. Because neither one of these guys wants to roll up his sleeves and talk about the boring stuff, they just want to appeal to visceral emotion.
Ok there Mr Elitist I'm above the fray"....

Quote:

That's IT? That is your best effort?.....

What's the alternative? Hillary? Fu** that.

Somebody with decades working in government on important issues and with a full understanding of how government works? Yeah fuck that.

Send us a Reality TV Clown who fake fires C-list celebrities on a fake business competition, because the real competition between actual business graduates got boring after one season.
"Full understanding of how government works"?....That is THE reason to NOT vote for Clinton.
The reason why government is so wasteful and dysfunctional is because of people like Hillary Clinton.

Quote:

did you expect anything else?

Somebody with decades working in government on important issues and with a full understanding of how government works? Yeah fuck that.

Joe, many of us these days don't want the "career politicians" running the system. Personally, I believe the career Government workers/politicians are among the biggest problems in this country these days.

Joe, many of us these days don't want the "career politicians" running the system. Personally, I believe the career Government workers/politicians are among the biggest problems in this country these days.
We don't need self centered rich boys running the nation either...

Forum List

Back