Lots Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving Dinner To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Well...you said my candidate. Seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

But...I'll play. Please tell us all about how Hillary has murdered people and gotten away with it. Tell us how you know this information but the law enforcement community doesn't. Let it all out.

Imagine that; me not being overly concerned with your endorsements.

I think there's plenty of information out there about the great many Clinton associates who were killed. I guess if you'd rather believe that's an astronomic coincidence in the face of everything you know about the ruthlessness of the Clintons, then that's your decision.

No. No. You need to provide the information. That's how it works.

BTW....how's the sports bar concept coming along?

Yea, I don't cater to your willful ignorance. Write that down.

ow is history an excuse for "Mr. I saved us from a depression"? If Obama's policies were good, we'd almost certainly have seen a reversal of the trend.

No, we probably wouldn't, because every other industrialized nation is experiencing the same trend-

for instance, here is the same chart including Japan and other nations. Japan has gotten their first, beign the most advance, but all the other Asian countries are heading in that direction.

steinberg6.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe...

participation-countries.png

the overall problems-

1) The world Population on average is aging, mostly due to people having less kids and living longer.

2) Manufacturing is becoming a line of work less people are involved in. In short, just as a very small portion of the world's population is engaged in agriculture, manufacturing is going to be an activity less and less of us engage in because it is increasingly automated.

But I'm sure the Black Guy did it. I'm sure that's what you tell yourself every night. "If only we didn't have that Black Guy in there, things would be wonderful."

"Full understanding of how government works"?....That is THE reason to NOT vote for Clinton.
The reason why government is so wasteful and dysfunctional is because of people like Hillary Clinton.

Guy, I've worked for both Government and Private sectors. They are both equally wasteful.

Joe, many of us these days don't want the "career politicians" running the system. Personally, I believe the career Government workers/politicians are among the biggest problems in this country these days.

Yes, but people who believe stuff like that are inbred idiots whose opinions shouldn't really be counted.

The biggest problems we have is that we haven't had decades of policies to address the problems we knew were coming decades ago.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

I agree. Most of my relatives like Trump for the same reasons I do.

Of course they all think Hildebeast and Obama are pieces of shit and anyone who votes or voted for them is an idiot so it wasn't hard to talk about Trump. They also like Cruz.

Wonder how many others felt the same around that turkey on the table??

ow is history an excuse for "Mr. I saved us from a depression"? If Obama's policies were good, we'd almost certainly have seen a reversal of the trend.

No, we probably wouldn't, because every other industrialized nation is experiencing the same trend-

for instance, here is the same chart including Japan and other nations. Japan has gotten their first, beign the most advance, but all the other Asian countries are heading in that direction.

steinberg6.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe...

the overall problems-

1) The world Population on average is aging, mostly due to people having less kids and living longer.

2) Manufacturing is becoming a line of work less people are involved in. In short, just as a very small portion of the world's population is engaged in agriculture, manufacturing is going to be an activity less and less of us engage in because it is increasingly automated.

But I'm sure the Black Guy did it. I'm sure that's what you tell yourself every night. "If only we didn't have that Black Guy in there, things would be wonderful."

And service jobs haven't increased? Education jobs haven't increased? IT jobs haven't increased? Sales jobs haven't increased?

Do you have any idea how much it costs a company to hire an employee thanks to govt. strangulation? Stop passing it off on people blaming the black guy, too, jackass. This problem existed before your Muslim hero came along; and it'll exist, afterwards.

steinberg6.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe...

the overall problems-

This is true.

However, some first world nations manage to have some policies that aim to keep what percentage of manufacturing jobs they can, like Japan and Germany.

And no, this is NOT "the black guy's fault". Our crappy trade policies have been a bi-partisan consensus for quite some time.

And service jobs haven't increased? Education jobs haven't increased? IT jobs haven't increased? Sales jobs haven't increased?

Not by enough to offset the decline in manufacturing jobs,and a lot of them don't pay as well.

Do you have any idea how much it costs a company to hire an employee thanks to govt. strangulation? Stop passing it off on people blaming the black guy, too, jackass. This problem existed before your Muslim hero came along; and it'll exist, afterwards.

I agree, the problem of the greed of the 1% did exist before Obama came along. The problem of people who control half the wealth of this country and still want more of it.

Why hire a new person when you can just make the people you have work harder out of fear of losing their jobs?

This is why it is time to seriously rethink Capitalism, because it isn't getting the job done.

This is true.

However, some first world nations manage to have some policies that aim to keep what percentage of manufacturing jobs they can, like Japan and Germany.

And no, this is NOT "the black guy's fault". Our crappy trade policies have been a bi-partisan consensus for quite some time.

Yes, they are. But trade policies aren't all of it. So is Automation. Once upon a time, you could call a help line and talk to a real American Human being.

Today you call, and you spend 15 minutes talking to a machine who might pass you on to some CSR in India or the Philippines who still won't be able to solve your problem.

This is true.

Yes, they are. But trade policies aren't all of it. So is Automation. Once upon a time, you could call a help line and talk to a real American Human being.

Today you call, and you spend 15 minutes talking to a machine who might pass you on to some CSR in India or the Philippines who still won't be able to solve your problem.

I already agreed that automation is part of it.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

• The only member of our family who expressed 'support' for Trump was saying that Trump was an idiot- but that all the candidates are idiots- he just likes Trump because he expresses his idiocy openly- and yes- that is how he said it.
  • There are no 'Trump Truths'- because pretty much all Trump says is either a lie- or an insult.
  • And as Stevie points out- Trump is the big favorite among racists, anti-semites, xenophobes and bigots.

Quote:

• The only member of our family who expressed 'support' for Trump was saying that Trump was an idiot- but that all the candidates are idiots- he just likes Trump because he expresses his idiocy openly- and yes- that is how he said it.
  • There are no 'Trump Truths'- because pretty much all Trump says is either a lie- or an insult.
  • And as Stevie points out- Trump is the big favorite among racists, anti-semites, xenophobes and bigots.

My Father in law supports Trump and he is none of those things.

Quote:

Oh I am not claiming that every Trump supporter is a racist or an anti-semite etc. And I sincerely do not even intend to imply that most Trump supporters are racists.

What I am pointing out is that here on these boards- racists, etc are drawn to Trump like flies to crap.

There must be something about Trump's message that appeals to racists and anti-semites.

Quote:

Oh I am not claiming that every Trump supporter is a racist or an anti-semite etc. And I sincerely do not even intend to imply that most Trump supporters are racists.

What I am pointing out is that here on these boards- racists, etc are drawn to Trump like flies to crap.

There must be something about Trump's message that appeals to racists and anti-semites.

You don't have to be racist to be in favor of deporting illegals or getting rid of the insanity of Birthright Citizenship.

Quote:

You don't have to be racist to be in favor of deporting illegals or getting rid of the insanity of Birthright Citizenship.

No you don't have to be- but it doesn't hurt.

Meanwhile- like I said

There must be something about Trump's message that appeals to racists and anti-semites

Forum List

Back