Lots Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving Dinner To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

What's the alternative? Hillary? Fu** that.

Somebody with decades working in government on important issues and with a full understanding of how government works? Yeah fuck that.

Send us a Reality TV Clown who fake fires C-list celebrities on a fake business competition, because the real competition between actual business graduates got boring after one season.
She's done so well! If by well you mean getting donations from foreign governments for favors and getting her brother a sweet deal and a slush fund for travel to rape islands for her husband then yeah she knows how this works. When it comes down to doing your job and protecting the people that work for you blame a video when you fail.

The last thing we need is someone who knows how this bullshit government works and is all about keeping it going. Fuck that.

I do not know why so many people are surprised to find out that most of their family is voting for Donald Trump. He has captured the attention of the country because he is saying what the rest of America thinking! He is on the same page with the american audience. He gets it. I'm a Christian but I have no problem voting for Trump because I'm not looking for a Pastor - I'm looking for someone who knows how to lead our nation and will find the best and the most qualified to work with him. I can picture him calling in the best military advisers and calling some Generals back that resigned or were fired under Obama Admin. If Cruz becomes his VP - I believe that Trump will turn to the LORD with his whole heart and do the very best job he can for this nation. After all, where is he going to go? If America falls? So does he. He knows it.

Seems that while there was no interest in Hillary at Thanksgiving dinner, there was even less in the blowhard Trump.

I attended three dinners yesterday and not once did lame ass politics arise. The only debate was between fine bourbon or fine tequila. lol

Somebody with decades working in government on important issues and with a full understanding of how government works? Yeah fuck that.

Send us a Reality TV Clown who fake fires C-list celebrities on a fake business competition, because the real competition between actual business graduates got boring after one season.
Obama is proof that being a community organizer/politician can't get the job done as president.

I do not know why so many people are surprised to find out that most of their family is voting for Donald Trump. He has captured the attention of the country because he is saying what the rest of America thinking! He is on the same page with the american audience. He gets it. I'm a Christian but I have no problem voting for Trump because I'm not looking for a Pastor - I'm looking for someone who knows how to lead our nation and will find the best and the most qualified to work with him. I can picture him calling in the best military advisers and calling some Generals back that resigned or were fired under Obama Admin. If Cruz becomes his VP - I believe that Trump will turn to the LORD with his whole heart and do the very best job he can for this nation. After all, where is he going to go? If America falls? So does he. He knows it.

Seems that while there was no interest in Hillary at Thanksgiving dinner, there was even less in the blowhard Trump.

I attended three dinners yesterday and not once did lame ass politics arise. The only debate was between fine bourbon or fine tequila. lol

There was little actual discussion on politics.

in the 3 hours I was there, maybe 10 minutes

My Mum and Sisters hate Trump. They think he's misogynistic just because he upbraided one idiot journalist.

But I said, he's not even racist and also he supports welfare, disabled, veterans and all minorities.

My heavens, Australia is the world leader at deporting illegal immigrants.

:lol: The govt. is f'd up. But even if I were to buy your pile of sh**; I'd still be ignoring the fact that Hillary is corrupt as the day is long.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

There are many stupid Americans out there. I'm pretty certain you are one of them.

[
She's done so well! If by well you mean getting donations from foreign governments for favors and getting her brother a sweet deal and a slush fund for travel to rape islands for her husband then yeah she knows how this works. When it comes down to doing your job and protecting the people that work for you blame a video when you fail.

The last thing we need is someone who knows how this bullshit government works and is all about keeping it going. Fuck that.

Okay, Mike, let's look at your squealing argument here.

Besides the fact Ken Starr spent something like 70 million dollars investigating her family and only came up with lying about a blow job, and dozens of congressional committees have worked on this, all you guys kind of have are a lot of unfounded accusations.

and, yes, it is sad that Ambassador Stevens died after he ignored warnings that Benghazi was dangerous and left his nice safe embassy in Tripoli to go there.

Clearly, all the 4 trillion dollars of machinery needs is someone who knows nothing about it. This is exactly how most real CEO's do business, they find managers off the street and put them in even if they have never worked in business before. And that t urns out fine, really.

The govt. is f'd up. But even if I were to buy your pile of sh**; I'd still be ignoring the fact that Hillary is corrupt as the day is long.

So what if she is?

Hey, guy, you give me a good economy and peace, I wouldn't care if she was sending out Seal Team Six to whack all of Bill's ex-mistresses.

If you aren't looking at this from the viewpoint of "who is going to make MY LIFE better?", then you are doing it wrong.

Obama is proof that being a community organizer/politician can't get the job done as president.

What did you want done that he didn't do?

...other than bring back segregation...

A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

I wasn't shocked. after 20 years of Reality TV warping people's minds, are any of us surprised when a Reality TV Rodeo Clown garners support?

Those regular politicians actually talking about facts and figures and numbers. That's boring shit. The Donald talks about "Making American Great Again" and "Building a Wall", and the kind of slack-jawed moron who watches "The Apprentice" and thinks that's what the business world is really like is going to totally respond to that.

Now, I avoided political discussions at Thanksgiving this year, because that's rude. But my brother the Union Thug thought the best guy on the Right was Donald Trump and the best guy on the Left was Bernie Sanders. Because neither one of these guys wants to roll up his sleeves and talk about the boring stuff, they just want to appeal to visceral emotion.
He would kick shillary's ass.

I'm torn about Trump: I don't like his habit of needlessly insulting people. I also don't like that he exaggerates and misspeaks at times--not all of the time, but sometimes. On the other hand, he has shown great courage in raising tough issues in a clear, forceful manner, such as the issue of the conduct of some illegal immigrants (he has never said that all illegals are rapists, murderers, and robbers, but that some of them are).

Last edited:
The govt. is f'd up. But even if I were to buy your pile of sh**; I'd still be ignoring the fact that Hillary is corrupt as the day is long.

So what if she is?

Hey, guy, you give me a good economy and peace, I wouldn't care if she was sending out Seal Team Six to whack all of Bill's ex-mistresses.

If you aren't looking at this from the viewpoint of "who is going to make MY LIFE better?", then you are doing it wrong.

What difference does it make, right?

You think corrupt people make economies better in the second place? Nay. Economies carry on despite corruption.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:

There are many stupid Americans out there. I'm pretty certain you are one of them.

That's some interesting dissent.

Quote:

Who gives a fuck?

Seriously, post something that isn't

1. Racist
2. Irrelevant

I found out that my family hates Trump, which surprised me. They are either moving to the center or I am moving to the right.

Forum List

Back