Lots Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving Dinner To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

What difference does it make, right?

You think corrupt people make economies better in the second place? Nay. Economies carry on despite corruption.

Economies do well when we have leaders who put the interests of working people ahead of the wealthy.

That's why Clinton's economy was so AWESOME!!!. Even the rich did well, despite themselves. They just hated the thought of sharing it with the people who did the work.

You think corrupt people make economies better in the second place? Nay. Economies carry on despite corruption.

Economies do well when we have leaders who put the interests of working people ahead of the wealthy.

That's why Clinton's economy was so AWESOME!!!. Even the rich did well, despite themselves. They just hated the thought of sharing it with the people who did the work.

Interests of the working people? More unemployed now in history. Median incomed dropped in the 7 years that Obama took office. Don't tell me how it's about the working people. The proof's in the pudding, fat boy.

12313675_924994210889859_4258917386928662320_n.jpg

Interests of the working people? More unemployed now in history. Median incomed dropped in the 7 years that Obama took office. Don't tell me how it's about the working people. The proof's in the pudding, fat boy.

Guy, you cherry pick stats that make your case. The Labor Participation Rate no one cared about until you guys started talking about it when you couldn't argue the U6 or U12 numbers anymore.

YOu are really kind of a moron, aren't you? Point is, most people KNOW they are better off now than they were in 2008 when Bush fucked it up.

A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

I wasn't shocked. after 20 years of Reality TV warping people's minds, are any of us surprised when a Reality TV Rodeo Clown garners support?

Those regular politicians actually talking about facts and figures and numbers.
That's boring shit. The Donald talks about "Making American Great Again" and "Building a Wall", and the kind of slack-jawed moron who watches "The Apprentice" and thinks that's what the business world is really like is going to totally respond to that.

Now, I avoided political discussions at Thanksgiving this year, because that's rude. But my brother the Union Thug thought the best guy on the Right was Donald Trump and the best guy on the Left was Bernie Sanders. Because neither one of these guys wants to roll up his sleeves and talk about the boring stuff, they just want to appeal to visceral emotion.

those regular politicians have fucked this country up so bad for so long it will take someone like Trump or Carson to get us out of it.

Guy, you cherry pick stats that make your case. The Labor Participation Rate no one cared about until you guys started talking about it when you couldn't argue the U6 or U12 numbers anymore.

YOu are really kind of a moron, aren't you? Point is, most people KNOW they are better off now than they were in 2008 when Bush fucked it up.

Are you retarded? The economy, blacks, other minorities and working middle class is worse off in every way. MILLIONS lost their HC because of OC, the US' enemies laugh at us, and Congress has the lowest approval rate in history. Barry has got the debt up to almost 18 TRILLION and has spent more in seven years than ALL other POTUS' COMBINED.

That's just a few reasons why you are a lockstep libtard.

Look at all the whiny, "tolerant" millennials having a temper tantrum. Their parents should disown them.

A Bunch Of People Were Shocked At Thanksgiving To Find Out Their Family Supports Donald Trump

Quote:
A bunch of people were shocked to find out over Thanksgiving dinner that members of their family support Donald Trump for president.

The Trump truths proved too difficult for some Thanksgiving dinner attendees. Many said they had to leave the table while their family members praised The Donald

My Mom was surprised I did. Is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat and Hillary supporter (we're from central California so it's to be expected) and her beau likes Bernie.

No. Labor participation rate is something everyone cares about. It's the politicians and hacks like you cherrypicking away from that reality.

I'm torn about Trump: I don't like his habit of needlessly insulting people. I also don't like that he exaggerates and misspeaks at times--not all of the time, but sometimes. On the other hand, he has shown great courage in raising tough issues in a clear, forceful manner, such as the issue of the conduct of some illegal immigrants (he has never said that all illegals are rapists, murderers, and robbers, but that some of them are).

That's very important.

Pick a group....any group. Some of them are rapists, murderers and robbers. It isn't courageous to single out one of those groups, is it?

Exaggerate and misspeak. Pretty terms for the word lie.

Last edited:
I do not know why so many people are surprised to find out that most of their family is voting for Donald Trump. He has captured the attention of the country because he is saying what the rest of America thinking! He is on the same page with the american audience. He gets it. I'm a Christian but I have no problem voting for Trump because I'm not looking for a Pastor - I'm looking for someone who knows how to lead our nation and will find the best and the most qualified to work with him. I can picture him calling in the best military advisers and calling some Generals back that resigned or were fired under Obama Admin. If Cruz becomes his VP - I believe that Trump will turn to the LORD with his whole heart and do the very best job he can for this nation. After all, where is he going to go? If America falls? So does he. He knows it.

where did it say "most"?

i doubt anyone's family has "most" of them voting for trump.

but i guess you believe all kinds of made up things.

Your stats are funky.

I'm torn about Trump: I don't like his habit of needlessly insulting people. I also don't like that he exaggerates and misspeaks at times--not all of the time, but sometimes. On the other hand, he has shown great courage in raising tough issues in a clear, forceful manner, such as the issue of the conduct of some illegal immigrants (he has never said that all illegals are rapists, murderers, and robbers, but that some of them are).

That's very important.

Pick a group....any group. Some of them are rapists, murderers and robbers. It isn't courageous to single out one of those groups, is it?

Yea, well your candidate is a serial murderer. So, it's not like you're standing on any higher moral ground.

Your stats are funky.

that isn't surprising. everything he says is funky.

he's also refusing to acknowledge the intentional obstruction of economic recovery by the teatards because it suits their agenda, which is to obstruct this president at all costs, no matter how much it damages the country.

if he were worried about the economy, he wouldn't have cheered for a government shutdown that cost our economy 25 billion dollars overall.

That's very important.

Yea, well your candidate is a serial murderer. So, it's not like you're standing on any higher moral ground.

Of course he is. I'm sure you have some evidence that he's murdered people. I'd love to see that.

That's very important.

Of course he is. I'm sure you have some evidence that he's murdered people. I'd love to see that.

I'm talking about Hillary.

That's very important.

I'm talking about Hillary.

Well...you said my candidate. Seems like you don't know what you are talking about.

But...I'll play. Please tell us all about how Hillary has murdered people and gotten away with it. Tell us how you know this information but the law enforcement community doesn't. Let it all out.

Actually, if you read what he said, he implied that most Mexican immigrants were rapists and bringing crime and drugs.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

He assumes "some" are good people, implying most aren't.

those regular politicians have fucked this country up so bad for so long it will take someone like Trump or Carson to get us out of it.

and how are they going to do that.

Is he going to go into Congress and yell "You're Fired" like his cheap-ass fake game show?

Are you retarded? The economy, blacks, other minorities and working middle class is worse off in every way. MILLIONS lost their HC because of OC, the US' enemies laugh at us, and Congress has the lowest approval rate in history. Barry has got the debt up to almost 18 TRILLION and has spent more in seven years than ALL other POTUS' COMBINED.

No, dude, i'm started to suspect you ate paint chips as a child. Unemployment is down to 5%, the Dow is up to 17,000, gasoline is under $2.00 a gallon.

Yes, Congress - run by Republicans - has the lowest approval rate in history, but we never vote the bastards out, that's the problem.

And your numbers on the Debt are wrong, but you Wingnuts have problems with things like Math and Science. You do awesome on Bronze Age Fairy Tales, though.

Forum List

Back