Lord Monckton closes climate conference with the facts!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
"One of the co-authors, one Cook, recently appointed to a third-rank university in the United States, falsely stated in an earlier paper that 97% of climate scientists had said recent global warming was mostly man-made, when his own records – now in the hands of the fraud police – show he knew the true figure was not 97% but 0.5%."

Green Gestapo Says You’re Mentally Ill If You Question Climate Change

Watch the vid and laugh until the cows come home.......and outstanding job of exposing the climate Nazi's, which is exactly what they are!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up: Vid makes the climate Nazi's look like the biggest boobs that were every born!!:boobies::boobies:

You know.......we get a lot of laughs in here at the expense of these climate alarmists but you watch this vid and you realize that if they really do believe this stuff, they really are bonafide mental cases.:spinner:

Monkton? That fake British Lord? Has no degree in any kind of science? LOL

A letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from the Clerk of the Parliaments - News from Parliament

18 July 2011

Letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from David Beamish, the Clerk of the Parliaments

Dear Lord Monckton

My predecessor, Sir Michael Pownall, wrote to you on 21 July 2010, and again on 30 July 2010, asking that you cease claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication. It has been drawn to my attention that you continue to make such claims.

In particular, I have listened to your recent interview with Mr Adam Spencer on Australian radio. In response to the direct question, whether or not you were a Member of the House of Lords, you said "Yes, but without the right to sit or vote". You later repeated, "I am a Member of the House".

I must repeat my predecessor's statement that you are not and have never been a Member of the House of Lords. Your assertion that you are a Member, but without the right to sit or vote, is a contradiction in terms. No-one denies that you are, by virtue of your letters Patent, a Peer. That is an entirely separate issue to membership of the House. This is borne out by the recent judgment in Baron Mereworth v Ministry of Justice (Crown Office) where Mr Justice Lewison stated:

"In my judgment, the reference [in the House of Lords Act 1999] to 'a member of the House of Lords' is simply a reference to the right to sit and vote in that House ... In a nutshell, membership of the House of Lords means the right to sit and vote in that House. It does not mean entitlement to the dignity of a peerage."

I must therefore again ask that you desist from claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication, and also that you desist from claiming to be a Member "without the right to sit or vote".

I am publishing this letter on the parliamentary website so that anybody who wishes to check whether you are a Member of the House of Lords can view this official confirmation that you are not.

David Beamish
Clerk of the Parliaments

15 July 2011

Monkton is a fake in all walks of life. And a damned liar in the same.

A letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from the Clerk of the Parliaments - News from Parliament

18 July 2011

Letter to Viscount Monckton of Brenchley from David Beamish, the Clerk of the Parliaments

Dear Lord Monckton

My predecessor, Sir Michael Pownall, wrote to you on 21 July 2010, and again on 30 July 2010, asking that you cease claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication. It has been drawn to my attention that you continue to make such claims.

In particular, I have listened to your recent interview with Mr Adam Spencer on Australian radio. In response to the direct question, whether or not you were a Member of the House of Lords, you said "Yes, but without the right to sit or vote". You later repeated, "I am a Member of the House".

I must repeat my predecessor's statement that you are not and have never been a Member of the House of Lords. Your assertion that you are a Member, but without the right to sit or vote, is a contradiction in terms. No-one denies that you are, by virtue of your letters Patent, a Peer. That is an entirely separate issue to membership of the House. This is borne out by the recent judgment in Baron Mereworth v Ministry of Justice (Crown Office) where Mr Justice Lewison stated:

"In my judgment, the reference [in the House of Lords Act 1999] to 'a member of the House of Lords' is simply a reference to the right to sit and vote in that House ... In a nutshell, membership of the House of Lords means the right to sit and vote in that House. It does not mean entitlement to the dignity of a peerage."

I must therefore again ask that you desist from claiming to be a Member of the House of Lords, either directly or by implication, and also that you desist from claiming to be a Member "without the right to sit or vote".

I am publishing this letter on the parliamentary website so that anybody who wishes to check whether you are a Member of the House of Lords can view this official confirmation that you are not.

David Beamish
Clerk of the Parliaments

15 July 2011

Yeah but that's this holier than thou bs that has been trumpeted by alarmists for decades now to no avail. No avail......that whole, "he's not a real scientist" crap:up:. Problem is, what he is saying in the vid cant be disputed......it pulverizes the science ruse perpetuated for years now. Nobody buy this whole "peer review by the real scientists" anymore. The IPCC predictions have been laughable........laughable.......yet still consistently cited by the AGW k00ks. Not even close to reality.:bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whats fascinating in 2016 is, the alarmists just continue to debate with the same old tired arguments that have gotten them NOWHERE in the real world. Not even debatable.....anybody who has spent even an hour researching the whole "97% of scientists" narrative realizes it is totally fake ( unless they are a mental case :spinner:)

18 July 2011

Dear Lord Monckton

David Beamish
Clerk of the Parliaments

15 July 2011

As usual, Old Rocks prefers to malign the integrity of a person that he disagrees with rather than rebut that person's views and statements. Probably because of resentment, knowing that he cannot compete on intellect, education, knowledge or wit.

Moncton was part of losing side when the House of Lords was cut in half in 1999. I don't give a shit about UK peerage but I can certainly understand how a Scotsman could disagree with the ruling.

Is Michael Mann a fraud to be dismissed because he claimed to have won a Nobel Prize? I think he is a fraud and should be dismissed but for his shoddy work not his fraudulent claim of being a N P recipient.

Ah yes, the Micheal Mann hate thing. Yet Mann's work has been verified at least a dozen times.

The hockey stick debate - Controversy - Exploring Climate Change

The 'hockey stick' graph refers to the temperature graph shown above. It shows that temperatures in the 20th century are higher than at any point in the last 1,000 years. A version of this graph was first published in a paper by Mann, Bradley and Hughes in 1998, covering the period from 1998 back to the year 1400. It became known as the ‘hockey stick’ because it resembles the shape of an ice-hockey stick. Controversy around this graph has been one of the longest and most detailed in climate change science.

Much of the controversy is about the reliability of the information used. In re-constructing temperatures from the period before reliable thermometer readings became available, a whole range of other indicators have been used including data from tree-rings, lake sediments, borehole temperatures and ice cores. The accuracy and value of many of these has been challenged.

Most researchers think that temperature reconstructions using other indicators are an important way of finding out what past climate conditions were like and are working to increase the accuracy of the reconstructions. A minority think that the data and methods cannot be used to provide useful information.

However, the U.S. National Academy of Science was asked by the U.S. Congress to assess the validity of temperature reconstructions, including the hockey stick. Their report on Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years (2006) states: 'The basic conclusion of Mann et al. (1998, 1999) was that the late 20th century warmth in the Northern Hemisphere was unprecedented during at least the last 1000 years.

This conclusion has subsequently been supported by an array of evidence that includes both additional large-scale surface temperature reconstructions and pronounced changes in a variety of local proxy indicators, such as melting on ice caps and the retreat of glaciers around the world'.

The report also says it has very high confidence that the last few decades of the 20th Century were warmer than any comparable period in the last 400 years. However, it added that climate estimates between the years AD 900 and AD 1600 were less reliable, and less still before AD 900. It called for more research to gain better proxy data for these periods.

For more information about the hockey stick debate visit the following websites: New Scientist - Climate myths, Real Climate - myth vs fact, and the paper by Ross McKitrick, 'What is the ‘Hockey Stick’ Debate About?'

Old Rocks is deflecting again.

He doesn't have the intellect to argue the OP so he is trying to lay down a red herring back to the topics he is comfortable with, and has a list of links that seemingly support his position.

Don't be fooled, people.

"You are mentally ill if you disagree with the Left" is here, now, and growing.... and what ObamaCare and increasing mental health funding is all about.

Old Rocks is deflecting again.

He doesn't have the intellect to argue the OP so he is trying to lay down a red herring back to the topics he is comfortable with, and has a list of links that seemingly support his position.

Yeah....Old Rocks head explodes in here any time he see's the name "Monckton"........but the video presents devastating facts which decimate the AGW alarmist narrative!! Can understand how dangerous Monckton is to totally putting their shit out of business.:2up::deal::deal:

18 July 2011

Dear Lord Monckton

David Beamish
Clerk of the Parliaments

15 July 2011

As usual, Old Rocks prefers to malign the integrity of a person that he disagrees with rather than rebut that person's views and statements. Probably because of resentment, knowing that he cannot compete on intellect, education, knowledge or wit.

Moncton was part of losing side when the House of Lords was cut in half in 1999. I don't give a shit about UK peerage but I can certainly understand how a Scotsman could disagree with the ruling.

Is Michael Mann a fraud to be dismissed because he claimed to have won a Nobel Prize? I think he is a fraud and should be dismissed but for his shoddy work not his fraudulent claim of being a N P recipient.

yes.....one will notice that invariably, every single ( the 3 or 4 regulars in here ) AGW alarmist never addresses the material stated but instead do the personal attack, "hes not a real scientist"!!

Its the way of the progressive...........when you are getting pwned on the facts, bail and attack personally...........highly........highly :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

Forum List

Back