Before people get giddy over the Climate Summit :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predfan, you would pre
And 2/3 of my favorite wilderness area burned this year.
Please be more careful how you dispose of your roaches.
People like Rocks don't seem to realize that suppressing fires in the west is what's unnatural

In fact many species of plants and trees in the west need fire to properly propagate
People like you like to pontificate on subjects on which they have no knowledge at all. I have lived in the West all of my life and was raised in a very rural environment. I have also fought forest fires, both ground and crown. A ground fire, when there is not a strong wind, does what you say. A crown fire takes everything, and destroyed the commercial value of the forest, as well as killing a large amount of the wildlife in the forest.

This year was exceptional for the types of fires. We had bad winds from the very start, with a lot of dry lightning. And the fires were intense enough, moving fast enough, that the primary efforts were to prevent the rural towns and small cities from being burned out. Thousands of home lost in the states of Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, and Montana.

So, what you wish for is just to let the fires go, burn the towns and all the timber. Really sounds like a winner. Perhaps you should go to Washington State and make that suggestion.
You make it sound like fires are something new caused by global warming

The fact is prairie and wildfires were happening across the Western area of this continent longer than there have been people living on it

And don't presume to tell me what I do or don't know about anything[/QUOTE
Well then, how about you doing the same for me? Shoot arrogance my way, you will get it right back, especially when you are demonstrating your vast ignorance.

Predfan, you would pre
People like Rocks don't seem to realize that suppressing fires in the west is what's unnatural

In fact many species of plants and trees in the west need fire to properly propagate
People like you like to pontificate on subjects on which they have no knowledge at all. I have lived in the West all of my life and was raised in a very rural environment. I have also fought forest fires, both ground and crown. A ground fire, when there is not a strong wind, does what you say. A crown fire takes everything, and destroyed the commercial value of the forest, as well as killing a large amount of the wildlife in the forest.

This year was exceptional for the types of fires. We had bad winds from the very start, with a lot of dry lightning. And the fires were intense enough, moving fast enough, that the primary efforts were to prevent the rural towns and small cities from being burned out. Thousands of home lost in the states of Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, and Montana.

So, what you wish for is just to let the fires go, burn the towns and all the timber. Really sounds like a winner. Perhaps you should go to Washington State and make that suggestion.
You make it sound like fires are something new caused by global warming

The fact is prairie and wildfires were happening across the Western area of this continent longer than there have been people living on it

And don't presume to tell me what I do or don't know about anything[/QUOTE
Well then, how about you doing the same for me? Shoot arrogance my way, you will get it right back, especially when you are demonstrating your vast ignorance.

Look an example of GIGO

Man made Climate Change is a scam. It's the perfect scam for Democrats because the cause has no violence, no guns, they can claim we are all victims, and the answer to it is more and bigger government. The more we hold the Democrats off and prevent them from damaging the country pushing their AGW scam, the more the American people realize what a scam it is.
People like you are ignorant asses that constantly make statements with zero to back the statements up. Are you ever going to back up anything you state, or just continue to be a board troll?

The climate summit represents that fact that most of the world understands now what we are doing to ourselves, and are starting to seek remedies. By standing on the sidelines, ignorant and stupid, you will have no say is what is done, and will not be able to do anything but go along while it is being done.
People like you are ignorant asses that constantly make statements with zero to back the statements up. Are you ever going to back up anything you state, or just continue to be a board troll

People like you are ignorant asses that constantly make statements with zero to back the statements up. Are you ever going to back up anything you state, or just continue to be a board troll?

He's ignorant and barely literate. Don't give him toouch of your time. Unless you are bored.
Ignorant is a nice way of putting it. I don't think he or the others actually read what they post. That reply was such an obvious one. I'd have avoided ever posting it if it weren't for him posting it first. It is exactly him. BTW, I still haven't seen one line/ link of evidence in two years posting here.

hahahahahahhahaha, I knew it, the area you claim to be the warmest of the globe is where you live. Dude that is sweet. I fell to the floor in laughter. hey everybody, Old socks lives in the hottest spot on the globe the last four years or whatever. I know the globe didn't get warmer, but old socks is the warmer winner. wow, who'd have ever predicted that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back