Lord almighty do I hate the POS NY Times

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
So many, many reasons; its imbalanced focus on Israel, its massive bias and program to try and discredit Trump, its far left, Carlos Slim-bought-and-paid for position on illegal aliens including the relentless support of amnesty for illegals, the total and complete bias towards left-wing democrats on all issues, etc., it is just an insufferable fucking rag and I wish someone would just put it out of its misery already.

Just a piece of shit rag long past its shelf date.

NYT is left on God, Guns and Gays but far-right neoliberals on economics and foreign policy

• Banned
Then don't read it.

Problem solved.

I ignore most of the editorial garbage and front-page articles because they are worthless. To get good coverage on other topics like local issues, arts, etc., there is UNFORTUNATELY no other option - while I adore the NY Post's editorial positions, it is merely a pamphlet in comparison.

THAT'S why I want the paper to be destroyed, so something less liberal/biased might replace it.

The NYT rag is self-destructing nicely of its own volition. Both circulation and ad revenue continue to plummet in answer to their stridently lefty reporting and editorial slant, resulting in several rounds of staff cuts in recent years.

It has been fun to watch though. Nothing quite like a long slow death.

The Washington ComPost is not far behind in it's blatant Liberalism and bias against Trump. I grew up reading the Post and there is no comparison to the rag I see today. It is high priced bird cage liner.

Forum List

Back