Google at it again

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Trying to dissuade net surfers from running into unflattering info about Hillary....

Google Hides “Clinton Body Count” Search Suggestions

220816google2.jpg

220816google.jpg

I try to use BING when I think of it. This is 2-3 times I hear Google getting caught. All those WH visits........not only H1B visa?

I try to use BING when I think of it. This is 2-3 times I hear Google getting caught. All those WH visits........not only H1B visa?

BING would be doing it too if they were popular enough. Not worth it to the Dems to pay them off at this point.

Conservatives outnumber liberals 2:1 in this country. We need to create superior alternatives to Facebook, Google, etc. The problem with these former capitalists like Warren Buffet, Sergei Brin, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. is that they try to pull the ladder up behind them to ensure they maintain all of the wealth (and hence power) and they do that by turning to liberalism (which of course prevents people from getting out of poverty, becoming wealthy, etc.).

Report: Google Censors ‘Hillary Clinton Health Problems’ Search Results

Conservatives outnumber liberals 2:1 in this country. We need to create superior alternatives to Facebook, Google, etc. The problem with these former capitalists like Warren Buffet, Sergei Brin, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. is that they try to pull the ladder up behind them to ensure they maintain all of the wealth (and hence power) and they do that by turning to liberalism (which of course prevents people from getting out of poverty, becoming wealthy, etc.).

4-1, tbh.

Yeah, conservapedia worked so well for you guys. But, whatever, I'm all for you guys crawling into a corner somewhere rather than circle jerk in public.

Yeah, conservapedia worked so well for you guys. But, whatever, I'm all for you guys crawling into a corner somewhere rather than circle jerk in public.
Wow! A progressive who has finally surrendered her fascist desire. Never thought I'd see the day where a progressive wasn't demanding that the collective be forced into the exact same thing. I tip my hat to you Joy.

Wow! A progressive who has finally surrendered her fascist desire. Never thought I'd see the day where a progressive wasn't demanding that the collective be forced into the exact same thing. I tip my hat to you Joy.

You can create or go wherever you want on the internet. I suggest going to it now.

You can create or go wherever you want on the internet. I suggest going to it now.
I did! This is where I choose to be at the moment. That choice pisses off progressives.

I did! This is where I choose to be at the moment. That choice pisses off progressives.

Nope, please point out that google doesn't display moronic conspiracy theories like somehow google is doing something wrong. There's plenty of dark corners of the internet for that and nobody is trying to shut down as you claim.

Nope, please point out that google doesn't display moronic conspiracy theories like somehow google is doing something wrong. There's plenty of dark corners of the internet for that and nobody is trying to shut down as you claim.
Google is doing something wrong. Even if something is an actual "moronic conspiracy theory" - it's not Google's to censor that for Hitlery. Their job is to simply return the results that I am searching on.

By the way - the only "conspiracy theory" I have ever seen is the progressives conspiracy theory that everything is a conspiracy theory. In the world of progressives - there are no facts or information. Everything is chalked up to a "conspiracy theory" because they are too tired to keep coming up with new lies to dispute the truth with.

Google is doing something wrong. Even if something is an actual "moronic conspiracy theory" - it's not Google's to censor that for Hitlery. Their job is to simply return the results that I am searching on.

By the way - the only "conspiracy theory" I have ever seen is the progressives conspiracy theory that everything is a conspiracy theory. In the world of progressives - there are no facts or information. Everything is chalked up to a "conspiracy theory" because they are too tired to keep coming up with new lies to dispute the truth with.

I see, so you think liberals want to take your rights away but when someone does something on the internet you don't like then it's 'wrong'. Fuck you, use bing and stop being a little bitch.

I see, so you think liberals want to take your rights away but when someone does something on the internet you don't like then it's 'wrong'. Fuck you, use bing and stop being a little bitch.
It is wrong. It's not a question of what I think. That being said - people are starting to move away from Google for that very reason. Unlike idiot progressives, conservatives aren't asking government to create legislation to control what Google is doing.

All we're doing is bringing it to light and educating people about it. The fact that doing so bothers you so much HJ speaks volumes.

It is wrong. It's not a question of what I think. That being said - people are starting to move away from Google for that very reason. Unlike idiot progressives, conservatives aren't asking government to create legislation to control what Google is doing.

All we're doing is bringing it to light and educating people about it. The fact that doing so bothers you so much HJ speaks volumes.

You should educate yourself about bogus body counts.

Forum List

Back