Looks like we got another one

LIE!!!!

Get your fucking shit together TARD!!!!

Nice comeback Patek. You obviously used the Republican tactic of screaming LIE to cover for the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

George Bush conducted 26 drone attacks from 2004-2008

Obama has already conducted 40 attacks since taking office

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wimpy Bush was too focused on a faulty Iraq strategy to go after the actual terrorist leaders in Pakistan. Thankfully, we now have a Commander in Chief who understands the real threat and has the terrorists on the run

So did you edit the wiki entry yourself or did you have one of our lacky's do it....:rofl:

Care to contest the actual numbers?

Face it Patek, you once again don't know what you are talking about

I thought these guys had rights under the US Constitution?

Can some Libul explain to me why the 911 Mastermind has Constitutional rights but the guy in the OP does not?

2 bad guys holds up in an abandoned factory in downtown L.A., they get into a shootout with the police, the one that gets a bullet in the head does not get a trial with a lawyer, the one that gets apprehended does.

Can some Libul explain to me why the 911 Mastermind has Constitutional rights but the guy in the OP does not?

2 bad guys holds up in an abandoned factory in downtown L.A., they get into a shootout with the police, the one that gets a bullet in the head does not get a trial with a lawyer, the one that gets apprehended does.

Nice try. The police had to say, "This is the Police! We have the garage surrounded! Give yourselves up and we will not harm you or hurt you neither!" Right?

Or do the police call in artillery support and a Predator strike before charging the building without warning?

Big Disconnect on the Imaginary US Constitutional right of Jihadists you got there.

Nice try. The police had to say, "This is the Police! We have the garage surrounded! Give yourselves up and we will not harm you or hurt you neither!" Right?

Or do the police call in artillery support and a Predator strike before charging the building without warning?

Big Disconnect on the Imaginary US Constitutional right of Jihadists you got there.

So you oppose the military's use of drones and artillery?

Nice comeback Patek. You obviously used the Republican tactic of screaming LIE to cover for the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

George Bush conducted 26 drone attacks from 2004-2008

Obama has already conducted 40 attacks since taking office

Drone attacks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wimpy Bush was too focused on a faulty Iraq strategy to go after the actual terrorist leaders in Pakistan. Thankfully, we now have a Commander in Chief who understands the real threat and has the terrorists on the run

So did you edit the wiki entry yourself or did you have one of our lacky's do it....:rofl:

Just what I was waiting for....your stupid fucking tard ass to stick your foot right in your mouth....ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Let's look at some facts shall we????

Here's a link many will find interesting....
60 drone hits kill 14 al-Qaeda men, 687 civilians

Looks like your data is FLAWED. So...what exactly can we believe from you...anything?? Credible??? Ha ha ha ha ha...I think not.

funny also...your link also says Obama killed more civilians in 10 months than Bush did in 4 years....now that's change we can believe in!!!!!

Last edited:

I oppose giving Enemy Combatants Imaginary Rights under the Constitution, but once applied you need to be consistent. SCOTUS said they have rights, Obama and Holder and Pelosi say they have rights, so what is it?

I oppose giving Enemy Combatants Imaginary Rights under the Constitution, but once applied you need to be consistent. SCOTUS said they have rights, Obama and Holder and Pelosi say they have rights, so what is it?

This nations founding document states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights", It does not say That all men who are American citizens, to not apply our same standards of justice to those captured would be to go against the very thing that makes us a great nation and a beacon of hope to the world. Give me Liberty or Give me Death, we give up our ideals and beliefs we will no longer be a great nation.

Ah, the Seventy-two Virgins Delivery System strikes again. Sure hope not many of them have overly excessive facial hair nor that less than pleasant aroma of wet goat hair, for all of eternity. R.I.P., or at least what's left of you, scumbag.

This nations founding document states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights", It does not say That all men who are American citizens, to not apply our same standards of justice to those captured would be to go against the very thing that makes us a great nation and a beacon of hope to the world. Give me Liberty or Give me Death, we give up our ideals and beliefs we will no longer be a great nation.

Again, you're off in conflicting directions. Are they criminals or enemy combatants? They can't be both and they can't change based on the circumstances. If they are criminal with Constitutional rights, you can't execute them.

Again, you're off in conflicting directions. Are they criminals or enemy combatants? They can't be both and they can't change based on the circumstances. If they are criminal with Constitutional rights, you can't execute them.

You can on a battle field before they are captured, thats how war works, in past conflicts we treated p.o.w.s well and according to the rights guaranteed every man and those who were accused of war crimes received fair trials.

You can on a battle field before they are captured, thats how war works, in past conflicts we treated p.o.w.s well and according to the rights guaranteed every man and those who were accused of war crimes received fair trials.

And KSM was treated as well as any other Enemy Combatant and better than many until SCOTUS and Obama decided he had rights under the Constitution

Who fucking cares.. when is Obama going to get Bin Laden?

Oh that's right.... he's BEEN DEAD. Thanks BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep blowing up the boy scout brigade.

People people people.........

Forget politics for just a moment.

Another of Americas enemies is dead.

It's a good thing.

Even if the government is screwing up closing Gitmo and having civilian trials in NYC.

And KSM was treated as well as any other Enemy Combatant and better than many until SCOTUS and Obama decided he had rights under the Constitution

What??

Waterboarding 186 times is being treated well?

Just what I was waiting for....your stupid fucking tard ass to stick your foot right in your mouth....ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Looks like your data is FLAWED. So...what exactly can we believe from you...anything?? Credible??? Ha ha ha ha ha...I think not.

funny also...your link also says Obama killed more civilians in 10 months than Bush did in 4 years....now that's change we can believe in!!!!!

Interesting link...thanks

Seems to document the strikes that were conducted while Bush was still calling the shots.

You know, the actual plan for Afghanistan is the same that they did over in Al-Anbar providence and the rest of Iraq..............

Foot patrols with the troops staying out in the town for a couple of days at a time, with other troops rotating in.

What does that do? Gets AQ out of the picture FAST. Why? Simple.......once the Americans show up, they leave and come back when the Americans leave. Staying over in the towns helps to keep them out until the locals can get training and start patrolling their own stuff.

WRONG. What got Al Qaeda out of Al Anbar was "The Awakening" and LOTS OF CASH!!!

Not true. If it were a simple matter of doling out money, AQ would have just offered more. The Patreaus doctrine first calls for removal of the insurgents (a "force ratio" of 25 counterinsurgents per 1,000 residents), then secure, then contain.

Probably because he died first. :lol:

That said, the most vicious (which would include KSM and a few others) are going to be tried in federal court so that the entire world will see justice done, not by some unenthusiastic military tribunal closed to the public. In 8 years, the military tribunals have been restructured three times resulting in only 3 of them convicted. But since 2001, the federal courts have tried over 145.

So what are you saying? That enemies captured on battlegrounds on other soil should be read their Miranda rights? A US law? Are you really that stupid?

Hey Pee Pee Boy.........might wanna be careful when you post things from Islamic websites.

A dude on here called Sunni Man (our resident racist and 'tard), will check it out, and thank you for it if it conforms to IsLAME ideals.

I suppose that you think Al-Jazeera is as reliable as Fox News, huhn?

And.........by the way Pee Pee Boy, if Bush Jr. was so intent on getting OBL, then why was it that he said he was no longer concerned with him only 2 years afterwards?

Oops.......almost forgot........it was because of the Iraq war for oil and wanting to get back at Saddam for insulting Bush Sr.

"Mission Accomplished", eh?

Forum List

Back