Looks like we got another one

How do we confirm these drone Kills?.
Do these drones do a Body check, or body count like a real live soldier does ?.
How can we positively indentify an enemy kill?.
It could have been collateral damage, or a civilian killed.?

the cameras on these drones have enough resolution to count the hairs on a housefly's ass....they saw a face ran a face recognition program and identified the terrorist...then blew his ass up into little pieces...

I am telling you, these drones do malfunction, they can make mistakes.
Get the live Soldiers back into the game man!
Get me live Soldier confirmed Body counts.!! Not no frigging Drone!

That reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite Vietnam war movies, The Boys in Company C, higher ups are putting pressure on for a high body count so they call in a napalm drop on a section of the jungle and report that many of the enemy were killed, The thing being people in boots on the ground can also give faulty body counts.

"And that is why I can stand here tonight and say without exception or equivocation that the United States of America does not torture..." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"For over 200 years our nation has relied on a faithful adherence to the rule of law to bring criminals to justice and to provide accountability to victims. Once again we will ask our legal system in two venues to rise to that challenge. I am confident that it will answer the call with fairness and with justice..." -- Eric Holder

Yes, it's a black day for American justice

the cameras on these drones have enough resolution to count the hairs on a housefly's ass....they saw a face ran a face recognition program and identified the terrorist...then blew his ass up into little pieces...

You obviously have never been around the military, so let me explain..........

First off, the drones are NOT autonomous. They are remote controlled at a base far away from where the drone is doing the mission. Additionally, there are 2 people in the control seat who are constantly monitoring the screens, as well as looking at where they want to send the missiles. The drone DOES NOT make the decisions, humans do.

Additionally, they don't fire on anyone without verifying that is the target they are supposed to take out. There are infrared, telephoto, as well as other sensors onboard to make sure that they have the right target.

As far as verifying the kills? Again, there is a recon flight after impact to verify the damage and double check the right target was taken out.

Put your fears to rest.

Oh yeah........1 Predator drone can patrol an area in a 250 mile radius and not miss a thing. Make a hell of a border deterrent eh?
So how does that explain the many times a drone has dropped bombs on a wedding party or a funeral. Killing dozens on innocent men, women, and children???

First off, the drones are NOT autonomous. They are remote controlled at a base far away from where the drone is doing the mission. Additionally, there are 2 people in the control seat who are constantly monitoring the screens, as well as looking at where they want to send the missiles. The drone DOES NOT make the decisions, humans do.

Additionally, they don't fire on anyone without verifying that is the target they are supposed to take out. There are infrared, telephoto, as well as other sensors onboard to make sure that they have the right target.

As far as verifying the kills? Again, there is a recon flight after impact to verify the damage and double check the right target was taken out.

Put your fears to rest.

Oh yeah........1 Predator drone can patrol an area in a 250 mile radius and not miss a thing. Make a hell of a border deterrent eh?

I really feel that If you don't have a live person to do a up close and personal assessment of the target, there are bound to be mistakes.
Many of these drones operate at a great distance, at which you can not even see the targets face. I have never seen one of those drones zoom in on the targets face?
These Terrorist could do a switch, with a suicidal martyr, in place of the real target individual, the drone system is not fool proof, nor should we put all our faith in these drones.The technology isn't that precise.

what! his constitutional rights were violated, he has not had his day in court, so we don't know if he is guilty....he should have been brought to the US, read his rights, given a lawyer and then had a trial.....

what is obama afraid of? why does obama hate the constitution?

President Obama has conducted more drone attacks in ten months than Bush did over seven years.

Guess Bush was soft on getting to the "real" terrorists

:eusa_eh:

this from the guy who has bragged about how grat obama is for giving them trials as it shows our strength....now you're bragging that obama sends drones to kill more of them instead of capturing them and giving them trials....

good lord, liberal apologists for obama are freakin nuts

How do we confirm these drone Kills?.
Do these drones do a Body check, or body count like a real live soldier does ?.
How can we positively indentify an enemy kill?.
It could have been collateral damage, or a civilian killed.?

i hope this is a joke post

Put your fears to rest.

So how does that explain the many times a drone has dropped bombs on a wedding party or a funeral. Killing dozens on innocent men, women, and children???

Link? Proof?

Put your fears to rest.

Link? Proof?

this has happened numerous times and reported in all media. don't play dense

Obama just made 10 more Jihadists.

Terrific.

its a difference in approach, but both are building up for the next round of blowback. bush chased after the lower ring people while obama is killing the top ring people while they eat dinner.

Put your fears to rest.

I really feel that If you don't have a live person to do a up close and personal assessment of the target, there are bound to be mistakes.
Many of these drones operate at a great distance, at which you can not even see the targets face. I have never seen one of those drones zoom in on the targets face?
These Terrorist could do a switch, with a suicidal martyr, in place of the real target individual, the drone system is not fool proof, nor should we put all our faith in these drones.The technology isn't that precise.

Really? Not precise technology? Well, maybe you don't think so, but I kinda think that being able to read a newspaper from patrol height, as well as see in the dark and infra red might be good enough.

Oh yeah.......they are also accurate.

And listen, just because YOU have never seen one zoom in on someone's face, doesn't mean that they can't. I've seen things that say contrary. By the way, you do know how it works don't you (oh wait......you don't otherwise you'd have kept quiet)? They see a group of people, zoom in, get identification on the people (and oh yeah......12 pt facial recognition software is more accurate than the human eye), and then zoom back out to get a good target picture.

Tell ya what dude........join the military, and go see 'em for yourself. Your service will be appreciated. I know my 20 years was.

Link? Proof?

this has happened numerous times and reported in all media. don't play dense

I'm not playing dense, we're talking Predator drones not manned aircraft with misfed information by what turned out to be questionable sources and no, a couple of incidents don't add up to numerous times.

Don't forget all the civilians killed by the Blackwater douchebags. They made us look pretty bad as well.

So did the Reservists that were serving REMF to the active duty.

What we should do is transport KSM some a mountaintop in afghanistan, let him loose and send a drone to blow his ass up.

But no, we'll give him a bully pulpit here to spout his shit and make a martyr of himself.

What we should do is transport KSM some a mountaintop in afghanistan, let him loose and send a drone to blow his ass up.

But no, we'll give him a bully pulpit here to spout his shit and make a martyr of himself.

He'll make a fool of himself, just like Moussaui did. Rather than give him a soapbox as a recruiting tool for his own cause, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed will have a difficult time proving his martyrdom is holy. Any grandstanding coming from him will be undermined as the despicable details come forth, and will be seen as spoken through the voice of Satan instead. The last thing any martyr needs is a fair and open trial.

The Dead Guy also has his Constitution rights violated, specifically the Equal Protection Clause.

Why does 911 Mastermind KSM get a day in Criminal Court while this guy gets assassinated by Obama? That is clearly unconstitutional!

Forum List

Back