Looks Like Trump Is Running Down

Check the dates, sunshine.

And the final poll is the one that counts on election day, the poll of the voters.

• Shows of Strength From Trump and Putin
    wsj.com ^ | October 08, 2015 | PEGGY NOONAN
    Donald Trump has entered his second act. His polls, sometimes characterized as weakening, are in fact strong. As Bloomberg’s John Heilemann said on “Morning Joe,” if Jeb Bush had Mr. Trump’s numbers everyone would declare the race over. This week Quinnipiac had Mr. Trump solidly leading his GOP rivals in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania. A national poll from Reuters/Ipsos had Mr. Trump in the lead with 31%, followed by Ben Carson with 17%. Public Policy Polling had Mr. Trump holding steady nationwide since late August, coming in first at 27%. His support is ideologically broad—35% of tea-party voters and 29%...

Trump needs to do something to galvanize his supporters, like punch a Mexican woman In the face or something similar.

I first noticed this at the second debate. The Donald is looking very tired. His voice is weakening. He's leaning on podiums for support much more often.

I'm watching his rally from Wednesday on Cspan now. He needs some time off, in my opinion. Very low energy.

"I ain't no ways tie-erd"

It just so isn't going to be anything of the sort.

If the TP movement gets control of the party, the American people will vote overwhelming Democratic in a national election, as you well know.

It just so isn't going to be anything of the sort.

If the TP movement gets control of the party, the American people will vote overwhelming Democratic in a national election, as you well know.

Just like in 2010 and 2014, right?

They weren't national elections. The far right reactionaries got their heads handed to them in 2008 and 2012, and the demographics keep sliding to them. Women, minorities, and decent people simply abhor the TP and its renegades. You don't represent the great American mainstream. You idiots would rather destroy the GOP since you can't destroy the country.

They weren't national elections. The far right reactionaries got their heads handed to them in 2008 and 2012, and the demographics keep sliding to them. Women, minorities, and decent people simply abhor the TP and its renegades. You don't represent the great American mainstream. You idiots would rather destroy the GOP since you can't destroy the country.
Oh Jakey...you are so messed up.

What about 2010 and 2014? Any thoughts?

We ran Starkey candidates in 08 and 12 and got bushwhacked by a Jihadists

Carson is the flavor for October. I can like that. I like his temper. He struck me as one of the few adults in the room durring the debates

Bush is down to 6th place. Put that in your pipe and smoke it you numbskulls who said he would be the nominee

Bush has all the money. That means he is not going away and will be one of the last men standing. That means his poll numbers will only get better.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy, but you have to respect the money and power that is behind him.

A far right candidate for president cannot win in the U.S. The other 80% of America is terrified of the TP.

Wow wanting to make congress uphold the Constitution is destroying the country?
The GOP is destroying themselves.

A far right candidate for president cannot win in the U.S. The other 80% of America is terrified of the TP.

Whoever has the money backing will win.

Stop with the BS

I think people like Trump and Carson are just a buffer for Jeb. Make them front runners and absorb much of the attacks while he steps in at a latter date

Forum List

Back