Looks like the Republicans have grown some balls…

Thank you President Donald J. Trump…

Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

This is worth starting an entire thread over...your personal opinion that "republicans have grown' testicles?

No link, no reference to anything in particular (outside of Kavanaugh)...just a general 'rah rah' statement?

Okay...whatever.

Those balls are going to be cut off by female voters this November.
Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

She has no credibility, she doesn't know where, when or how she got to this fantasy feeling up in the first place. If she shows up, Democrats will be far worse off, especially if her currently deleted social media accounts are investigated by the FBI.
Exactly, so why does the lying candidate says, he wasn't there? Why does is racist friend say, I never saw Brett act that way......? When neither men were there? Ya see, ass wipe, every time you lying bible loving racist open your fuckin mouths, you put your fuckin foot in it!! Dumb bastards!!

How do you feel about Keith Ellison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, this could all backfire for the dems unless Ford can somehow find some credibility to demonstrate.

It will backfire if Republicans fail to take this seriously which they seem to be doing.

Do y’all liberals not understand how America works, your innocent till proven guilty, heck the accuser might show but might not, doesn’t know were it happened, don’t know what year, I mean dang we can’t just start talking accusations as proof can we, the accuser has to provide proof, she made the accusation so it’s her responsibility!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if Ginsburg croaks, Trump has a chance at a Supreme Court hat trick.

Has anyone checked on her recently?

Supreme-Court-Ginsburg-5.jpg

Women are the majority in this country.
Republicans are going to fuk with them too much. They WILL fight back.

Actually, women better then men know a few things that obviously you don't:

1. Any women who claims they are sexually assaulted many years ago, without any proof whatsoever, are using women that actually were assaulted as tools, making women even less likely to report abusive males.

2. That High School girls get the word out about abusive Males in their age group to protect their friends from getting assaulted themselves. Those that don't are soulless bitches.

This will backfire big time.

Conservatives need these folks to fall on the sword. Trump has packed the lower courts with right wingers and Kavanaugh would be huge in the Supe.

For conservative voters, getting Kavanaugh in is a coup de grace. After that the chips can fall where they may.

I don't know how anyone can enter politics. Proctology would be a more attractive profession.

You see much difference?

it's the difference between giving it the ass and taking it in the ass.

The gloves don't help much either way.

The problem with you low life republicans is that you have too gotdamn many balls and that's why this Nov. not only do women plan to neuter you bastards, we plan on replacing you ignorant racist folks with real woman balls, called take down tits!!
Thank you again for coming out from under your rock and spewing your ignorance. Only morons like you are backing this. Logical women laugh at you and are embarrassed by the stupidity you expound.

Last edited by a moderator:

She has no credibility, she doesn't know where, when or how she got to this fantasy feeling up in the first place. If she shows up, Democrats will be far worse off, especially if her currently deleted social media accounts are investigated by the FBI.
Exactly, so why does the lying candidate says, he wasn't there? Why does is racist friend say, I never saw Brett act that way......? When neither men were there? Ya see, ass wipe, every time you lying bible loving racist open your fuckin mouths, you put your fuckin foot in it!! Dumb bastards!!
You are whatever is beyond terminally stupid.

Forum List

Back