Looks like Rocket Man wants to come back to the table for negotiations

Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

Rubbish. President Un enjoys very high approval rates among the North Korean people, and the Supreme People's Assembly is not like to obstruct any deal he can make with the President.

North Korea would be pretty stupid to reject a Tremendous Treaty with America, I don't see this.

Why does this upset our friends on the left?

In the last week, leftists have cheered for Hamas, MS13 and North Korea

Do they have no shame :dunno:

Do they have any shame?

That would be a big old NO!

9_Vagina_embed_update1.jpg

Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

Rubbish. President Un enjoys very high approval rates among the North Korean people, and the Supreme People's Assembly is not like to obstruct any deal he can make with the President.

North Korea would be pretty stupid to reject a Tremendous Treaty with America, I don't see this.

Very true, also they already have what they have always wanted, nuclear weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.
Wish that were true, he is playing in our court. He is not playing in our court. We played in his for a moment, we canceled military drills to placate the fat,lying peice of shit. Art of deal is not working here. You all wanted to give Trump the Nobel over North Korea l;ast week he had solved it. I and several otrhers told you he did not solve the N. Korean problem. Now Trump has canceled the meeting which is the first smart move Trump has made with this regime!. Even had we gotten a good agreement out of the North in the past they have honored none. About all we can do on the N. Korean front is hope his own people hang the bastard.I say more sanctions and more espionage and quit thinking that fat fool will make a real deal on any thing. You are all waisting your time thinking other wise.

Even had we gotten a good agreement out of the North in the past they have honored none. About all we can do on the N. Korean front is hope his own people hang the bastard.I say more sanctions and more espionage and quit thinking that fat fool will make a real deal on any thing. You are all waisting your time thinking other wise.

I'm not so sure, of course we will see. If there is a comprehensive agreement, which includes closer economic and cultural relations between the 2 countries, it would definitely help North Korea and their president would be wise to accept.

Can you see a major golfing resort in Pyongyang? How about major wrestling events- did you know that Pyongyang holds the record for the largest crowds ever to attend a professional wrestling match- its their nation's national pastime and President Trump is a WWE hall of fame enshrinee.

Why does this upset our friends on the left?

In the last week, leftists have cheered for Hamas, MS13 and North Korea

Do they have no shame :dunno:
I think it is very cool beans. Let's tune at 6 p.m. to see what happens next.

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.
Wish that were true, he is playing in our court. He is not playing in our court. We played in his for a moment, we canceled military drills to placate the fat,lying peice of shit. Art of deal is not working here. You all wanted to give Trump the Nobel over North Korea l;ast week he had solved it. I and several otrhers told you he did not solve the N. Korean problem. Now Trump has canceled the meeting which is the first smart move Trump has made with this regime!. Even had we gotten a good agreement out of the North in the past they have honored none. About all we can do on the N. Korean front is hope his own people hang the bastard.I say more sanctions and more espionage and quit thinking that fat fool will make a real deal on any thing. You are all waisting your time thinking other wise.

That remains to be seen, and no, we did not stop our military exercises with SK. It's one of the things the little imp was pissed off about.

There is nobody that can deny we have the upper hand in this deal, and Trump is showing that to Dung. As far as timing, every good poker player knows to call bluffs to see what the opponent is really all about. That's what Kim is doing now; testing the waters. He needs to know who and what he's dealing with.

To think that people still imagine North Korea will give up its nukes on the word of a country that tears up treaties and agreements. I want some of what they're on.

What NK knows is we tear up bad treaties and bad agreements.

Who knows how this mess is going to turn out, but it's blazingly obvious that Trump is negotiating, maneuvering.

How the world doesn't see this is understandable, but how any American doesn't see it is just a mystery.

Most likely those Americans don't want to see it, and are just using it as an excuse to go drama queen (again) and attack.

Partisan ideology sure does make people crazy. And dishonest. And transparent. Among other things.

The left has a history of this. Until this day, they say Reagan had nothing to do with ending the cold war. They say this isn't Trump's economy, it's Obama's economy. They say our violent crime didn't decrease the last few decades because of more guns and CCW holders, it decreased because Clinton put a few thousand temporarily cops on the street.

So if Trump pulls this off, don't look for any credit by the left. They will live in denial that it ever happened, or otherwise make claim Kim is making nukes somewhere else that we don't know about. Watch and mark my words.

Forum List

Back