Looks like Rocket Man wants to come back to the table for negotiations

What NK knows is we tear up bad treaties and bad agreements.
What the world knows is America's word can not be trusted, from Libya to Iran. NK knows that very well, it will never ever give up its nukes, no matter the delusions of the Trump Kool Aid drinkers. After all, NK knows that a treaty with it can be declared bad by the US and torn up at any time. That has been conclusively demonstrated time and again.

What NK knows is we tear up bad treaties and bad agreements.
What the world knows is America's word can not be trusted, from Libya to Iran. NK knows that very well, it will never ever give up its nukes, no matter the delusions of the Trump Kool Aid drinkers. After all, NK knows that a treaty with it can be declared bad by the US and torn up at any time. That has been conclusively demonstrated time and again.

No, not if it's a good and honest treaty. Even NK understands the negative impact of Iran and the Paris Accord on the US. Hell, they even understand how they screwed us with the Clinton agreement.

So if Trump pulls this off, don't look for any credit by the left.
Well, we've already seen the plan: Give all the credit to China, South Korea and even the fat kid. Which is pretty amazing. But not surprising.

I don't think China will get any credit. I believe like a few others that
China doesn't want the US meeting with NK. That leaves them out of
the picture. If Kim does go to Singapore we may get a deal because China
won't back him if he doesn't do what they tell him to do.

Well, we've already seen the plan: Give all the credit to China, South Korea and even the fat kid. Which is pretty amazing. But not surprising.

The left has already credited China with the idea of NK denuclearization and no meeting was even setup yet. China is not crazy about the North having nuclear in the first place. Little Kim can't even shoot his rockets straight. The last thing China needs is this clown shooting off nukes not knowing where they will eventually land.

No, not if it's a good and honest treaty.
Which the US can declare bad and tear up at the drop of a hat. America's word cannot be trusted, that has been demonstrated conclusively from Libya to Iran. Only idiots would give up their nukes on America's word. Iran did it on the word of others as well, who are trying to keep their word, and look where it got them. I can see Iran strongly pursuing nukes after this latest demonstration of American chicanery. They'd be fools not to do so, while NK will never ever give up their nukes.

Last edited:
No, not if it's a good and honest treaty.
Which the US can declare bad and tear up at the drop of a hat. America's word cannot be trusted, that has been demonstrated conclusively from Libya to Iran. Only idiots would give up their nukes on America's word. Iran did it on the word of others as well, who are trying to keep their word, and look where it got them. I can see Iran strongly pursuing nukes after this latest demonstration of American chicanery. They'd be fools not to do so, while NK will never ever give up their nukes.

Kim might but Iran never will. That's why there is no agreement today. You can't take Iran's word for it especially when the so-called agreement has no inspection clause in it. We just have to take their word for it and use satellites and perhaps some spies for information which neither are reliable much of the time.

If Kim doesn't want to meet Trump's demands, fine with us. No skin off of our backs. Our economy and people will continue to thrive just like we are today. Kim not so much. Resources will dry up and talk about overthrowing his administration will grow stronger.

The left has already credited China with the idea of NK denuclearization and no meeting was even setup yet. China is not crazy about the North having nuclear in the first place. Little Kim can't even shoot his rockets straight. The last thing China needs is this clown shooting off nukes not knowing where they will eventually land.

They've also got to be concerned about millions of refugees entering
their country. 'Course that could be beneficial for China. The NK refugees
will all glow in the dark and that can save some energy for China.

Forum List

Back