Looks like Intel and Samsung are ditching plans for the USA due to DEI.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
They are focused on building plants in Poland and Israel. This what happens when marxist retards are running the show.

'Biden's DEI rules are worse than HAMAS': Top microchip makers are postponing US expansion and instead expanding in dangerous Israel because American grants come with so many 'equity' caveats​

Shortly after the announcement however, Intel announced they would be holding off on their Columbus factory, while Samsung also delayed their facility in Texas.

Despite the billions in subsidies, two experts believe the tech companies' decision to back out of building manufacturing facilities in the U.S. stems from the diversity, equity and inclusion policy.

In an opinion piece for The Hill, CEO of Strive Asset Management Matt Cole and head of research at the company, Chris Nicholson, say the subsidies are so 'loaded with DEI that it can't move.'

They are focused on building plants in Poland and Israel. This what happens when marxist retards are running the show.

'Biden's DEI rules are worse than HAMAS': Top microchip makers are postponing US expansion and instead expanding in dangerous Israel because American grants come with so many 'equity' caveats​

Shortly after the announcement however, Intel announced they would be holding off on their Columbus factory, while Samsung also delayed their facility in Texas.

Despite the billions in subsidies, two experts believe the tech companies' decision to back out of building manufacturing facilities in the U.S. stems from the diversity, equity and inclusion policy.

In an opinion piece for The Hill, CEO of Strive Asset Management Matt Cole and head of research at the company, Chris Nicholson, say the subsidies are so 'loaded with DEI that it can't move.'
Hmmm

They’re worried about the diversity in Texas?

bullshit-bill-nye.gif

Can you link us to either Intel and Samsung saying they were pulling out due to DEI policies?

And then, could you link us to the DEI polices in Texas and Ohio?

Yeah sexual orientation or nebulous personal identity has little or nothing to do with the skills needed to do the hiring for the positions in those companies. I mean can you just see the ad?

Wanted advanced AI engineer must be homosexual and non-binary.

Can you link us to either Intel and Samsung saying they were pulling out due to DEI policies?

The policies are Federal not state RIF.

The DIE issues stem from the corporate welfare liberals are offering. The states have nothing to do with it.

The link in your op is to AN OPINION PIECE FROM RAMASWAMAY'S OLD SHOP

Go woke. Go broke.

And now for an ACTUAL NEWS STORY, NOT AN OPINION PIECE

Yehbut, the thing is, AMD is better than Intel right now.

Now that I think a little more about it, it looks like the government picking winners and losers in the computer chip market.

AKA Fascism.

Last edited:
Yehbut, the thing is, AMD is better than Intel right now.

Now that I think a little more about it, it looks like the government picking winners and losers in the computer chip market.

AKA Fascism.
ummmm, I dunno that the gummit is picking a winner in this. Aren't all chip makers eligible? I dunno. I'm still shocked at NVIDA's price. I so old I remember their gaming uses. Lol

But I do recall the chip shortage being an inflation driver in the early post-pandemic economy

Well, then link to the polices from the Fed Govt that would cover these two companies.

I personally do not think they exist.
Unfortunately they do.... And for some stupid reason DEI regulations have creeped in to the legislation that have no business being there.

Intel has no problems operating on the US.

ummmm, I dunno that the gummit is picking a winner in this. Aren't all chip makers eligible? I dunno. I'm still shocked at NVIDA's price. I so old I remember their gaming uses. Lol

But I do recall the chip shortage being an inflation driver in the early post-pandemic economy
There's some serious chicanery going on with the price of NVIDIA. Something is definitely not right with that.

They didn't even produce anything for over a year. I think there might be some Uncle Sugar money

going to them, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back