Looks like Rocket Man wants to come back to the table for negotiations

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Why does this upset our friends on the left?

In the last week, leftists have cheered for Hamas, MS13 and North Korea

Do they have no shame :dunno:

Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.

Doesn't upset me a bit, in fact i expected it.

Especially since tRump cancelled first. Kim, being at about the same mental maturity and ability level, will try to be the first to cancel next time.

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.

Great idea. Stir up a crazy dictator who would rather start a war than give in to anybody on anything. Two crazies letting their egos count more than hundreds of thousand lives. I guess thats what RWNJs wanted.

This is the point he should squeeze Kim. Trump should do the same to all nations that abuse America or their citizens liberty. Look at Venezuela for instance...appalling.

Tell Kim, "we need a cooling off period". Hit them hard with sanctions, engage in open chatter about war plans, especially around certain leakers, unpatriotic rats who the administration knows will get this message to China, use the CIA to get organized citizens in N Korea who can't find food to eat or proper healthcare, covertly encourage desperate N Koreans to breech the Chinese border. In effect, make it so there is the potential of a coup in his country, and you can imagine China and their "Made in China 2025" becoming "we're fooked".

Then, when all seems lost and when China is working back channel to get something done, you provide a list of not too difficult to achieve pre-conditions before they meet. Let them know, America is done playing games and that a sit down meeting is Plan B, Plan A is regime change.

Trump is fighting the world and even a few in both parties, but he is going to get it done. Not without some bumps on the road, not without a few concerns about his methodology, but in the end, he believes in America and has all the leverage in the world. Nobody owns him.

Could it all backfire? Sure it could. However, my gut tells me that Chinas desire to use their little satellite to screw America over in trade won't work. Trump knows business and economics, he knows that $500B a year lost in trade to China is massive, and China needs the U.S. He also knows how to fight in the trenches and negotiate. The guy made a career fighting for profits in the Real Estate business in Manhattan for Gods sake, he's used to being hit hard, and hitting back harder.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/north-korea-says-its-still-willing-to-meet-with-trump-at-any-time/

Last edited:

Great idea. Stir up a crazy dictator who would rather start a war than give in to anybody on anything. Two crazies letting their egos count more than hundreds of thousand lives. I guess thats what RWNJs wanted.

Exactly. It's a game of chicken. Who is going to drive off the road first? Rocket man can barely launch anything that would come near the US, but we can level his country in five minutes.

We have the upper hand. Regardless of what you think about Dung, he's not about to give up everything to try and show he's tougher than we are.

Exactly. It's a game of chicken. Who is going to drive off the road first? Rocket man can barely launch anything that would come near the US, but we can level his country in five minutes.

We have the upper hand. Regardless of what you think about Dung, he's not about to give up everything to try and show he's tougher than we are.

Great. We've got an idiot president risking nuclear war over a game of chicken.

Why does this upset our friends on the left?

In the last week, leftists have cheered for Hamas, MS13 and North Korea

Do they have no shame :dunno:

He pulled a wedgy on Trump's underwear, and now he wants to do it again, seeing how it was so damn easy the first time.

But Trump's pretending that he someone won

Great. We've got an idiot president risking nuclear war over a game of chicken.

No, we have a very wise President that's going to take a win getting peace through strength; something no Democrat would ever dream of doing. As long as you show your enemy you fear them, it only encourages them to promote more fear.

This is the fourth administration to deal with this country, and the last three failed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back