Looks like my Uber driver was a Transgender

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I caught a Uber yesterday and when the driver popped up I noticed it had the look of a woman but the name was Aaron. So I didn't pay it no attention and just got inside the car and it appeared to be a woman so I just went to my destination.

So was the name supposed to be ERIN or was I riding with a transgender? lol

I caught a Uber yesterday and when the driver popped up I noticed it had the look of a woman but the name was Aaron. So I didn't pay it no attention and just got inside the car and it appeared to be a woman so I just went to my destination.

It's stage name is Bob.

It's stage name is Bob.

I never looked directly at it

Dafuk difference does it make? You got there dincha?

Great job driving him then.

It was just a new situation I never thought I would be in when catching a uber lol

It was just a new situation I never thought I would be in when catching a uber lol

Did they drive like a male or like a female?

Did they drive like a male or like a female?

It drove ok.

You are risking your life if the Uber driver is some kind of a trans or homo.

Because they commit suicide at a much higher rate than normal people, and "It" might choose to end it all in a violent high speed car crash while you are the passenger.

Plus, most trans and homo's have all kinds of STD's and infectious diseases. So why take the risk of catching something while riding in their car. .... :cool:

You are risking your life if the Uber driver is some kind of a trans or homo.

Because they commit suicide at a much higher rate than normal people, and "It" might choose to end it all in a violent high speed car crash while you are the passenger.

Plus, most trans and homo's have all kinds of STD's and infectious diseases. So why take the risk of catching something while riding in their car. .... :cool:

It was a 5-7 min ride from my house and didn't realize it until I received the email with the price. I was like....."wait, that was a transgender?

If it's so important to you, you should always insist on seeing your Uber driver's junk, and all medical records before you get in the car. That way you will have all the facts when you report back here.

If it's so important to you, you should always insist on seeing your Uber driver's junk, and all medical records before you get in the car. That way you will have all the facts when you report back here.

If I see a man's name under a female looking face then I know not to accept the ride

If I see a man's name under a female looking face then I know not to accept the ride

Makes sense. I've always wondered which birth gender Lindsey Graham was.

Lola is it real name...

Can't wait till you get an
Uber driver wearing an Eagles hat.
*L*

Lola is it real name...

You mean a NEW NAME

you have to know how to address them so they don't CRY:
''BIGOT/HATER''

He's afraid he'll catch it.

Forum List

Back