Looks like my Uber driver was a Transgender

I caught a Uber yesterday and when the driver popped up I noticed it had the look of a woman but the name was Aaron. So I didn't pay it no attention and just got inside the car and it appeared to be a woman so I just went to my destination.

So was the name supposed to be ERIN or was I riding with a transgender? lol

Why is this an issue for you?

I caught a Uber yesterday and when the driver popped up I noticed it had the look of a woman but the name was Aaron. So I didn't pay it no attention and just got inside the car and it appeared to be a woman so I just went to my destination.

Why is this an issue for you?

it wasn't a issue its was something I realized after I got out of the car

Did you get a chubby?

Did you get a chubby?

what the fuck is that

Did you get a chubby?

what the fuck is that
It's when you get a little sexually excited and your dick starts to fill with erection blood and get "chubby".

Don't be afraid to ask someone out when you are attracted to them.

I have met many women named Aaron fool. You can not tell by name look for an adams apple that the way to tell.

Dafuk difference does it make? You got there dincha?

It was just a new situation I never thought I would be in when catching a uber lol

Did they drive like a male or like a female?

It drove ok.

That's not what I asked.

You do know the difference between male and female driving, don't you?

Did you get a chubby?

what the fuck is that
It's when you get a little sexually excited and your dick starts to fill with erection blood and get "chubby".

That only happens with WOMEN mongo

I have met many women named Aaron fool. You can not tell by name look for an adams apple that the way to tell.

Women I thought had the name ERIN? Since when does a woman spell her name with a A?

It was just a new situation I never thought I would be in when catching a uber lol

It drove ok.

That's not what I asked.

Not really. I been with good female and male drivers

I wasn't attracted to it, I just noticed the name after I received the receipt

It drove ok.

That's not what I asked.

Not really. I been with good female and male drivers

Forget it. I have to remember you're a Dullass fan and simple shit flies over your head.

Women I thought had the name ERIN? Since when does a woman spell her name with a A?
It happens, just look for the adms apple next time and you will be sure.

I wasn't attracted to it, I just noticed the name after I received the receipt
Sure, of course.

Here's an example.
ann-coulter-adams-apple21.jpg

Did you get a chubby?

what the fuck is that

Never quite sure with you. :biggrin:

Did you get a chubby?

what the fuck is that

Never quite sure with you. :biggrin:

Didn't I say a while back I was allergic to FAGGOTS

Forum List

Back