Looks like guy who stabbed a Proud Boy was acting in self defense

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.

So,

You agree that Trayvon Martin got what he deserved when he got shot??

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Missouri committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Any time you post something you are lying. What a pathetic existence!

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Missouri committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Any time you post something you are lying. What a pathetic existence!
Rittenhouse got Mike in a pickle.

You agree that Trayvon Martin got what he deserved?
Do you think he did?
trayvon-martin.jpg

He was just borrowing George's bike. And George being an evil racist white male, shot that young boy.

Here's what the criminal pos really looked like at the crime scene he created. NSFW.

what white teenager from missouri
Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Missouri.
by the way, you're playing dumb and you knew exactly who I was talking about, yet you pretended you didn't know.
What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.
so he won a stupid prize for doing stupid shit,,

next time stay home and jack off,, less chance of injury
anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Missouri should not stay home.
I knew this thread was going to embarrass you.
when their intent is to start trouble yes,,
No. Showing up to the protest is not starting trouble.
If it is, then Kyle Rittenhouse was stirring trouble. Rittenhouse is making your responses to this thread very complicated.
What happened to Wisconsin? He was at work in Kenosha Wisconsin when the riot broke out. How did he get to Missouri?

Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Missouri.
by the way, you're playing dumb and you knew exactly who I was talking about, yet you pretended you didn't know.

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Missouri should not stay home.
If it is, then Kyle Rittenhouse was stirring trouble. Rittenhouse is making your responses to this thread very complicated.
What happened to Wisconsin? He was at work in Kenosha Wisconsin when the riot broke out. How did he get to Missouri?
Conservatives don't know what to say about Rittenhouse so all they talk about is getting this name of the state right.

Conservatives don't know what to say about Rittenhouse so all they talk about is getting this name of the state right.
if you cant get that right how can anything else you say be trusted,,,

You can't even talk about Rittenhouse so how could you be trusted talking about anything?
what would you like to discuss???

how he worked in the town and spent the day there cleaning up the mess the rioters made??
or how he was attacked for putting out a fire intended to set a gas station on fire???

or if he went there with intent to murder it took 14 hrs and only fired after he was attacked???

please lets talk about him,,,

You made the assertion, and repeated it, with incorrect basic facts. If you can’t get the essential parts right, why should any other part be given serious consideration?

You are only allowed to claim "self defense" if you are a right-winger, and even if you are pointing a loaded weapon at an unarmed person, who just might be trying to prevent you from shooting somebody. It's very threatening to have an unarmed person try to save themselves or others, don't you know? How dare they!

Face the fact that this gang of hoodlums, these "proud boys" came to commit violence in DC
Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Wisconsin.

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Wisconsin should not stay home.

Moreover, he was being chased because he already had killed somebody and the alarm had been raised.

Kyle Rittenhouse. He shot a guy after he was being chased by a crowd. He traveled from Illinois to Wisconsin.

anti-trump guys should stay home, but pro-trump teenagers from Illinois who travel to Wisconsin should not stay home.
He is movie material. Seeking freedom from marxists. Separate the nation and bring peace.

You are only allowed to claim "self defense" if you are a right-winger, and even if you are pointing a loaded weapon at an unarmed person, who just might be trying to prevent you from shooting somebody. It's very threatening to have an unarmed person try to save themselves or others, don't you know? How dare they!

Face the fact that this gang of hoodlums, these "proud boys" came to commit violence in DC

Moreover, he was being chased because he already had killed somebody and the alarm had been raised.

Where did you get THAT timeline?

That self defense stuff only applies to lefties now? Where were you in the Kyle Rittenhouse threads?

Forum List

Back