Looks like guy who stabbed a Proud Boy was acting in self defense

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Kyle was protecting poperty. What was this shithead doing? Also, lets see the video.

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.
The Washed Up Compost!

He was forced to go to a Trump rally and stir up trouble. Poor dude. He was just protecting himself. He couldnt have done something else with his day.
By your logic, the white teenager from Missouri committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
what white teenager from missouri
Kyle wasn't from Missouri, by moonbat logic he was from Port-aux-Francais.

Antipode of Kenosha - Geodatos

What happens if a person gets repeatedly hit on the head, and this person stabs one of the people hitting him on the head?
If I'm in a jury it would be a no-brainer to me that the stabber should not be charged with any crimes:
Police said in a statement that Johnson got into an argument with someone that escalated. Based on a video, the police report says Johnson pulled out a knife after he was pushed in the back. The report says another person repeatedly pulled on Johnson’s mask, at which point one of the victims and another person punched Johnson in the head several times.
This is what Trump and me have been warning against for months

when libs allow their brethren to riot in the streets night after night its going to draw a response and people will die

this is just the left getting what you wanted
The guys who were hitting Johnson in the head were the rioters you mean. right?
Were they rioting? I havent seen that video. Could you post a link please?

This is what Trump and me have been warning against for months

when libs allow their brethren to riot in the streets night after night its going to draw a response and people will die

this is just the left getting what you wanted
The guys who were hitting Johnson in the head were the rioters you mean. right?
Were they rioting? I havent seen that video. Could you post a link please?
dont expect an answer,, pedo has abandoned this thread due to many stupid comments,,

next time stay home and jack off,, less chance of injury
Tell that to your buddy, Kyle.
protecting property from rioters is every americans duty,,
Except when you cross state lines with the intent to murder.
he didnt do that now did he,,,
Yes. He did.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted moonbat reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

Yes. He did.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted moonbat reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
Do your own research fuck stick.

Yes. He did.
so you lied,,, figures,,

Do you say the same about the Rittenhouse kid?
not the same,, kyle went to help clean up a town he worked in and stayed to protect property,, the antifa guys went for the sole purpose to start trouble where none existed,,

Yes. He did.
That's exactly what I'm in the process of doing. That is why I asked the question that you are dodging in the first place.

How did you come to the conclusion that Kyle crossed state lines with the intent to murder?

Sure, Kyle crossed state lines, and I'm sure that most of us here are USMB have done the same at some point or another in our lives, unless you live in Alaska or Hawaii. This is not the Soviet Union. Crossing state lines is not illegal, by law, nor is it considered to be suspicious or nefarious behavior in America.

You claimed that Kyle intended to murder somebody. Please explain why you believe that.

No. Showing up to the protest is not starting trouble.
If it is, then Kyle Rittenhouse was stirring trouble. Rittenhouse is making your responses to this thread very complicated.
Wow! Are you an eyewitness who is going to testify in the Rittenhouse trial?

Or just some troll stirring up shit?

By your logic, the white teenager from Illinois committed a crime because opposing lawyers can opine that he was "stirrng up trouble". You can't have it both ways.
Difference was BLM, etc., destroy property and that warrants defense and protection.
Proud Boys were only demonstrating. Democrats destroy property, non-democrats peacefully assemble. See the difference?

Difference was BLM, etc., destroy property and that warrants defense and protection.
Proud Boys were only demonstrating. Democrats destroy property, non-democrats peacefully assemble. See the difference?
There is no difference. They're all evil and violent people on both sides. Who cares other than their mothers?

There is no difference. They're all evil and violent people on both sides. Who cares other than their mothers?

Unless either side was destroying my neighborhood, I wouldn’t get involved. Come to my neighborhood and pull looting and burning and you will get shot.

Care to prove that statement? He was there protecting a friends business and was attacked while trying to put out a fire at a gas station.

Don’t chase people With the intent to attack them and you won’t get shot. Stupid progressives.

Forum List

Back