Looks Like Barry Hasn't Had Enough Of Interfering In U.S. Elections...'Watergate Part 3', Anyone?

I don't think you understand how hypocrisy works.

Feel free to find posts of mine where I whined about Bush - then you'll have found hypocrisy.

On the other hand, you're here, right now - whining about Obama.

So tell me - which of us is the hypocrite?

I don't believe I accused you personally of whining about Bush... I accused the collective... Progressives... In which I believe you are a card carrying member...

And as far as you calling me a hypocrite, I have been called worse this morning... I use all the tools I have in my tool box...

:lol:

I am not responsible for anyone's actions but my own.

Are you responsible for yours, or are you trying to blame liberals for your own actions?

Evidence shows Obama, Hillary, Holder, and Mueller hid Russian crimes and bribery in their effort to acquire Uranium One and US Uranium, which they also facilitated / ensured happened.

Evidently you missed the part where Russia sold us 550 tons worth of highly enriched Uranium from their retiring weapons between 1993 and 2013.

You post no evidence.

Obama isn't President anymore. Don't you think it's time to stop being so obsessed with him?

Buuuuuusssssshhhhhhhh… :eusa_think:

He's not President either.

I hope you remember how much pbo placed the blame on 43's feet during the long 8 years of Obama admin...

Do you mean the problems stemming from the strategic blunder of invading and occupying Iraq or the problems stemming from the Economic collapse of 2008?

Here’s the difference between Russian troll farmers and Barrack Obama: he’s an American citizen. He’s allowed to meddle in American elections. Furthermore, as a retired President, he’s one of the leaders of the Democratic Party and as such, he’s entitled to offer help and assistance to prospective candidates.

Bush said and did nothing after he left office because he was basically tarred and feathered and run out of Washington after the combined debacle of Iraq, and the economic collapse. He’s laid low ever since, but even W wasn’t as bad as Trump.

Here’s the difference between Russian troll farmers and Barrack Obama: he’s an American citizen. He’s allowed to meddle in American elections. Furthermore, as a retired President, he’s one of the leaders of the Democratic Party and as such, he’s entitled to offer help and assistance to prospective candidates...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back