What have the Ds got going for Them?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I have been exiting various issues where either the dividend rate or insider purchases are going down and a pattern is emerging:

A mini-meltdown within the Blue Wall is building due to a growing lack of buyers.

The Red Edge Real Estate market is also overheating but because of a labor shortage.

Coal, oil and NG exports are increasing despite a labor shortage.

Jobs are moving out of the Blue Wall because of SALT and a much higher cost of living.

So, again what do the Ds have going for them?

They look absolutely fabulous in pussy hats.

True and understated.
If you could monetize faux outrage and pearl clutching, the D's could pay off the national debt in one year.

not with Trump adding $9.5 Trillion dollars to the debt every 16 months ..
wtf are you talking about?
I notice no link
Siete went off the deep end about a year and a half ago. Never recovered.

Last edited:
Identity Politics?

two_libs.jpg

They look absolutely fabulous in pussy hats.

True and understated.
If you could monetize faux outrage and pearl clutching, the D's could pay off the national debt in one year.

I notice no link
Liberal had math. Ignore it.

RW's had stupid.

True and understated.

I notice no link

RW's had stupid.
do you have a link or not?

I notice no link

RW's had stupid.
He has bourbon.

I notice no link

RW's had stupid.

a link wont help your stupidity if you havent been keeping up with recent legislation signed by Shitforhair.

trumpdonald12072015getty.jpg

Donald Trump's tax plan would lower federal revenue by $9.5 trillion in its first decade and benefit the wealthy the most, an analysis released Tuesday found.

The Republican presidential candidate's plan, released in September, calls for lowering the top individual tax rate to 25 percent from 39.6 percent and the corporate tax rate to 15 percent from 35 percent.

The plan would cut the amount of money coming into the federal government. Most of the revenue loss would come from the tax cuts for individuals, but $3.5 trillion of the loss would come from business income tax cuts, the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center analysis said.
In its second decade, Trump's plan would lead to revenue losses of $15 trillion. Taking into account additional interest costs, the proposal would add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026 and $34.1 trillion by 2036, according to the report.

Analysis: Trump tax plan would cost $9.5 trillion

so kma boi ...

Last edited:
I notice no link

RW's had stupid.

a link wont help your stupidity if you havent been keeping up with recent legislation signed by Shitforhair.
What size blinders do you wear Shirley? XXL?

I notice no link

RW's had stupid.

sadly not big enough to block Trumps sorry debt crushng ass out of the picture

I notice no link

RW's had stupid.

Donald Trump's tax plan would lower federal revenue by $9.5 trillion in its first decade and benefit the wealthy the most, an analysis released Tuesday found.

The Republican presidential candidate's plan, released in September, calls for lowering the top individual tax rate to 25 percent from 39.6 percent and the corporate tax rate to 15 percent from 35 percent.

The plan would cut the amount of money coming into the federal government. Most of the revenue loss would come from the tax cuts for individuals, but $3.5 trillion of the loss would come from business income tax cuts, the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center analysis said.
In its second decade, Trump's plan would lead to revenue losses of $15 trillion. Taking into account additional interest costs, the proposal would add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026 and $34.1 trillion by 2036, according to the report.

so kma boi ...
And yet back here in reality revenue went up. I find it hilarious you lefties consider all the money the governments. Like they went out and earned it or something.

I'm not sure, but on my street there are 12 persons of voting age, and it is 10 to 2 favoring the red. There is 2 gay guys that inherited one of their dad's house and property.
Both are on disability, drunks and dope abusers, they are the democrats, but they don't vote.

Last edited:
I notice no link

RW's had stupid.

so kma boi ...
Why would you post analysis from before the tax plan passed?
Did you notice the rates were wrong, or are you an idiot?

RW's had stupid.

sadly not big enough to block Trumps sorry debt crushng ass out of the picture

Good luck in 2024. Until then, you might want to try unpuckering. It can't be healthy to stay clenched that long.

Forum List

Back