looks like appeasing Iran will not work

Iran Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More | The Daily Caller

But I'm sure the modern day Neville Chamberlain left will look the other way.

because invading a foreign country and deposing its leader worked so well in iraq.

typical neocon loon.... war war war... no thought to a) the results or b) how you pay for it.

OK, we see your allegiance to Obama's failed presidency takes precedence over Israel.

Yeah, we really failed at the Iraq invasion. Saddam is still in power and we totally screwed up.
Oh, wait.

Israel is our ally and deserves our loyalty. Iran is an enemy. There is nothing to be loyal to.

Iran intends to destroy the United States. Liberals think they will have peace if Iran has liberal assistance.

You neo-cons are out of and going to stay out of political power.

Go join Wolfowitz down at the corner bar to drink your sorrows away.

You don't think Hillary will win election in 2016 Jake? I think she would attack Iran as fast as possible if elected...
Not a chance. Once we come home, we'll be home for a good long time. We can't win there, we shouldn't be there.

If you truly want peace, push Israel into the sea. That will get you close.

Iran is weaker than the rhetoric that is spit out. Rouhani is more moderate than the last buffon, and has no more power.

Iran Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More | The Daily Caller

But I'm sure the modern day Neville Chamberlain left will look the other way.

because invading a foreign country and deposing its leader worked so well in iraq.

typical neocon loon.... war war war... no thought to a) the results or b) how you pay for it.

You don't think Hillary will win election in 2016 Jake? I think she would attack Iran as fast as possible if elected...
Not a chance. Once we come home, we'll be home for a good long time. We can't win there, we shouldn't be there.

If you truly want peace, push Israel into the sea. That will get you close.

NOT A CHANCE, Israel will remain, and we will fight for THAT.

It will take more than pushing Israel into the sea. We would make a kind of peace by converting to islam, living under sharia law and executing Jews, Christians and homosexuals. Surely if it means peace liberals won't mind executing homosexuals along with Christians and Jews.

You neo-cons are out of and going to stay out of political power.

Go join Wolfowitz down at the corner bar to drink your sorrows away.

Neo-Con= Anyone to the Right of Jake ;)

You actually think we are going to Vote for Bush?

Iran is weaker than the rhetoric that is spit out. Rouhani is more moderate than the last buffon, and has no more power.

Iran is less than they were when they took 8 years to fight Iraq to a draw.

Rouhani is a puppet to the Mullahs plain and simple.

True, but this puppet knows their limits. Like Saddam's Iraq, pre Bush's war, keeping electricity on in the cities is a time consuming task. Thus, more bluff as the country weakens. -1/9% percent growth in the economy, deemed "in transition" by world economists.

Last edited:
What you should rest is the idea that you have any say in the matter, which you don't so grow the fuck up.

Tell ya what, when Iran decides to use a dirty bomb or engages in similar activities, you won't have the chance to wipe the egg off your faces.
You mean "if", and "if" they push Israel into the sea, that is how it happens on this rock. Learn history.

------------------------------
Possibly the most fucked up response I have ever read on this board. That's You, PaintMyHouse. I must say though, that I admire the audacity of following up that rank bullshit with "Learn History."

This doesn’t make any sense.

No one advocates ‘appeasing’ Iran.

But that is Obama's policy. We had imposed sanctions, which were working. The Iranians came and said they were ready to talk, because the sanctions were hurting them. Obama jumped all over it, just as he jumped all over Putin's hand out of his self made shitstorm in Syria, and Obama agreed to relax sanctions in exchange for talks. That's it. Iran did not give up anything. Obama gave up a working sanctions regime. If that isn't appeasement I don't know what is.

But that is Obama's policy. We had imposed sanctions, which were working. The Iranians came and said they were ready to talk, because the sanctions were hurting them. Obama jumped all over it, just as he jumped all over Putin's hand out of his self made shitstorm in Syria, and Obama agreed to relax sanctions in exchange for talks. That's it. Iran did not give up anything. Obama gave up a working sanctions regime. If that isn't appeasement I don't know what is.

false. but nice neo con rant.

false. but nice neo con rant.

Poor delusional left nut sucker. Never the same since Wiener melted down.

Even "weak" countries can cause major trouble. Although Iran signed a treaty saying they wouldn't continue to build their nuclear weapons program, it looks like they continue to do so.

Someone's got to stay on top of it.

Iran has every right to take their position and build their weapons. They are still kind of pissed at us for overthrowing their democratically elected government and replacing it with our CIA puppet who turned the country into a police state.

Try not wetting your bed over such things, for a change.

No, they actually dont have that right. They forfeited it when they declared they would wipe Israel off the map. They forfeit it again when they declare jihad on the U.S. When someone declares war on you you dont sit around and wait to see what happens.

Please link your citations. Thank you. Was it from Jack Lew? No it must of been Clifford May in http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/300864/what-iran-s-rulers-want-clifford-d-may

Last edited:

Of course they are, they have been sanctioned to death, just like Iraq was.

Forum List

Back