Thanks to Obama, Iran’s Economy Is Booming

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
So what did we get again for lifting the sanctions?...

iran-nuclear-rouhani.jpg

According to the latest statistics, Iran’s economy is being stabilized, with oil exports increasing by approximately 30 percent. This economic recovery has emboldened and empowered the ruling clerics in the Islamic republic who are fighting several proxy wars in the Middle East by funding and arming Hamas and sending troops to Iraq to ensure the power of the Shiite coalition of Prime Minister Nori Al Maleki and by supporting the Assad regime financially, politically, militarily, and through intelligence.
This is mainly due to the Obama administration’s push to strike any kind of flimsy nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic to avoid taking serious actions. It is also due to President Obama’s efforts to remove economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

Thanks to Obama, Iran’s Economy Is Booming | FrontPage Magazine

Jroc is the true friend of Iran, not Obama.

No one believes your rhetoric's content.

Step along.

The Iranians decided to allow inspections by UN officials..So they may sell oil.. See how that works, but when they were under embargo, things got rough...

Iran accepts no limits to nuclear research

Tehran will not accept any restrictions on the research and development (R&D) work in its peaceful nuclear energy program, an Iranian official says.

Iranian high-ranking officials, including President Hassan Rouhani, have repeatedly made it clear that Iran will accept no limits to nuclear research and development, said Behrouz Kamalvandi, the spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI), on Tuesday.

The Iranian official's remarks came in response to demands from the West that Iran shut down the Fordow nuclear facility.

Thanks to Obama's " absolutely brilliant strategy", Iran is now closer to the bomb than ever.

Clueless, inept, incompetent.... a disgrace of a President.

I would suppose that the better Middle Eastern economies do, the less people in the long run who will turn to religious extremism.

I would suppose that the better Middle Eastern economies do, the less people in the long run who will turn to religious extremism.

Umm...Most of the Iranian people are against extremism. The money helps the regime not so much the people

What kinda gidderish you spewing again fake? Obama lifted the sanctions and is getting nothing

Give chapter and verse on which sanctions are lifted, which nations of the international community are in agreement, and why.

I told you that the day, because of Bush's criminal acts, the day would arrive when Iran and Iraq would be allied.

And here we are.

Give chapter and verse on which sanctions are lifted, which nations of the international community are in agreement, and why.

I told you that the day, because of Bush's criminal acts, the day would arrive when Iran and Iraq would be allied.

And here we are.
Oil sales a have expanded, Iranian money frozen has been release to them. Europeans are now making deals with Iran. The terrorist money is flowing on and on Iran has given nothing

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

The software may be new but the OP and others on the right remain just as stupid, if not more so.
You're kidding, right? Iran's economy was on verge of failing. Obama lifted sanctions and now the money is flowing in. They got the gold mine. We got the shaft.
Thanks, Obama!

You're kidding, right? Iran's economy was on verge of failing. Obama lifted sanctions and now the money is flowing in. They got the gold mine. We got the shaft.
Thanks, Obama!

Yep the sanctions where working then out of the blue Obama decides to ease them. For what ?

Oil sales a have expanded, Iranian money frozen has been release to them. Europeans are now making deals with Iran. The terrorist money is flowing on and on Iran has given nothing

Give chapter and verse, or screw off, Jroc

You were told this day would inevitably come because of Bush's incredible failures in the ME.

Give chapter and verse, or screw off, Jroc

You were told this day would inevitably come because of Bush's incredible failures in the ME.
Iraq is close to being taken over by the Sunni, islamist, isis, nutjobs fake, thanks to your boy Obama He is also responsible for Libya, and would have liked for the muslim brotherhood to be running Egypt as he supported them. Get your head out of you ass boy:rolleyes:

So what did we get again for lifting the sanctions?...

According to the latest statistics, Iran’s economy is being stabilized, with oil exports increasing by approximately 30 percent. This economic recovery has emboldened and empowered the ruling clerics in the Islamic republic who are fighting several proxy wars in the Middle East by funding and arming Hamas and sending troops to Iraq to ensure the power of the Shiite coalition of Prime Minister Nori Al Maleki and by supporting the Assad regime financially, politically, militarily, and through intelligence.
This is mainly due to the Obama administration’s push to strike any kind of flimsy nuclear deal with the Islamic Republic to avoid taking serious actions. It is also due to President Obama’s efforts to remove economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic.

Okay, Assad and Maliki are fighting ISIS, which you wingnuts have insisted up and down are the second coming of Al Qaeda. This should probably be considered a GOOD thing.

Except for Frontpage Magazine, which wants continued instability. The Zionists were the ones who tried to get us to take ISIS' side in Syria.

Sanctions haven't worked on Iran, and the CHinese and Russians have indicated that anything more serious they will ignore and trade with Iran directly.

And I would be remiss if I didn't ask my usual question when Zionists try to insist that we fight there fights.

Why is this our problem, again?

Bush unleashed the genii of religious warfare in the ME, and Jroc is accusing BHO of not being able to put it back in. Typical neo-con blathering by Jroc.

Forum List

Back