looks like appeasing Iran will not work

Iran has every right to take their position and build their weapons. They are still kind of pissed at us for overthrowing their democratically elected government and replacing it with our CIA puppet who turned the country into a police state.

Try not wetting your bed over such things, for a change.

When are they going to stop playing their game and just turn that whole shit hole into a glass parking lot? The SOB essentially declared war on the US, let's give him one by the megaton.

Iran has every right to take their position and build their weapons. They are still kind of pissed at us for overthrowing their democratically elected government and replacing it with our CIA puppet who turned the country into a police state.

I rest my case.

I rest my case.
What you should rest is the idea that you have any say in the matter, which you don't so grow the fuck up.

I rest my case.
What you should rest is the idea that you have any say in the matter, which you don't so grow the fuck up.

Tell ya what, when Iran decides to use a dirty bomb or engages in similar activities, you won't have the chance to wipe the egg off your faces.

The Obama Administration has been pwned by a bunch of two bit camel jockeys. His entire approach has been revealed as simply wrong and naive. Iran doesnt want to talk. Iran wants to destroy people.

No, they actually dont have that right. They forfeited it when they declared they would wipe Israel off the map. They forfeit it again when they declare jihad on the U.S. When someone declares war on you you dont sit around and wait to see what happens.

No, they actually dont have that right. They forfeited it when they declared they would wipe Israel off the map. They forfeit it again when they declare jihad on the U.S. When someone declares war on you you dont sit around and wait to see what happens.
You are incorrect, and they, as a nation, have every right to declare war upon other nations. We sure as hell do.

The Obama Administration has been pwned by a bunch of two bit camel jockeys. His entire approach has been revealed as simply wrong and naive. Iran doesnt want to talk. Iran wants to destroy people.

Proof? As I remember it all you got are the lies you rightwinger armchair warriors keep repeating about the ex president of Iran claiming he wants to wipe Israel off the map which 1. is a lie he never said it and 2.So what if he did Israel can handle themselves.

You didnt bother to read the OP. How typical.
Yes, Iran is pledged to destroy Israel.

Proof? As I remember it all you got are the lies you rightwinger armchair warriors keep repeating about the ex president of Iran claiming he wants to wipe Israel off the map which 1. is a lie he never said it and 2.So what if he did Israel can handle themselves.

The same ex-president who is a Holocaust denier?

Iran has every right to take their position and build their weapons.

And they will use that "right" to destroy America.
I doubt it very much but it doesn't change a damn thing here. Nations fight it out, that's how it works.

Remember when North Korea was the big thing you guys were wetting your pants over? Now it's North what? Move along.

You mean he questions the reliability of the sources...what about him? He is an EX president...how much power does Bush have now? You see him calling any shots? I don't.If you are so interested in fighting Iran tell ya what. You and Rabbi and any other of these armchair warriors join a merc group or company sneak into Iran and train some "rebels" OK?
He denied the Holocaust happened. That's hardly questionng the sources, which is absurd anyway. The Holocaust is probably the best attested historic event ever.
Do you really think Iran works like the US and presidents can have radically different policies and views? You're ignorant. That's the only explanation.

You mean he questions the reliability of the sources...what about him? He is an EX president...how much power does Bush have now? You see him calling any shots? I don't.If you are so interested in fighting Iran tell ya what. You and Rabbi and any other of these armchair warriors join a merc group or company sneak into Iran and train some "rebels" OK?
He denied the Holocaust happened. That's hardly questionng the sources, which is absurd anyway. The Holocaust is probably the best attested historic event ever.
Do you really think Iran works like the US and presidents can have radically different policies and views? You're ignorant. That's the only explanation.

It's just too bad the USSR, China, Cambodia, or North Korea weren't invaded during the mass executions and forced famines undertaken during the worst parts of those leftist regimes.

The holocaust in Germany was tame in comparison, but because the Germans were conquered by allied forces, their crimes were very well documented and there was evidence gathered in spite of Nazi efforts to destroy it.

Funny that the Iranians are insane enough to promote the idea it was a hoax, but there are also bed wetters who will attempt to discredit those who point to the mass murders inflicted by other leftist regimes.

These are some truly sick fucking parasites we're dealing with.

You didnt bother to read the OP. How typical.
Yes, Iran is pledged to destroy Israel.
Yes I did actually..knew about this supposed threat yesterday,again WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?
Iran has every right to take their position and build their weapons.

And they will use that "right" to destroy America.

Do you support that?

PROOF?

When there's a mushroom cloud over a US city, this assclown will still deny that "proof".

Forum List

Back