Looks like AB fired the VP of marketing

One of the dumbest marketing decisions ever made. Good riddance to a really dumb woke dingbat.

Looks like she was replaced with one of the "frat boys" she was complaining about.

Looks like the Budweiser Clydesdales will be getting a lot of work.

IMG_0262_jpeg-2791271.JPG
tell us more about it, F

How could the corporation let that smarmy babe lecture to Americans that they are no longer wanted or needed and that the less than 1% freakazoids in the U.S. will become the new customer base for Budweiser? It's the dumbest move since Ford came out with the Edsel. In a trip to my local Walmart the day before yesterday I noticed that unsold cases of Bud Lite were overflowing the display case.

What I don't understand is how she got that job in the first place. Her major in college was English, not business or investment.
She has a MBA in addition to her BA in English but evidentially learned nothing in her marketing classes.

Not all that different from AOC. College degree but dumber than a door knob.

Yeah, when she gets back she'll be in a 8 x 10 office without any windows with nothing to do. She'll eventually move on.
A good salary with and an office with a TV and Internet with a refrigerator full of suds. That's doable every day.

Forum List

Back