Looks like AB fired the VP of marketing

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
One of the dumbest marketing decisions ever made. Good riddance to a really dumb woke dingbat.

Looks like she was replaced with one of the "frat boys" she was complaining about.

Looks like the Budweiser Clydesdales will be getting a lot of work.

IMG_0262_jpeg-2791271.JPG

One of the dumbest marketing decisions ever made. Good riddance to a really dumb woke dingbat.

Looks like she was replaced with one of the "frat boys" she was complaining about.

She lasted all of 9 months & is responsible for the worst brand marketing fiasco since they unveiled New Coke decades ago.
It took Coke years to undue that damage. How long will AB feel these effects?

Woke = clueless

She should sue their transphobic asses for billions!

Great start, fire that retard! :thup:

Now the CEO should resign, he approved that stupid BS

Someone should send a Dylan Mulvany impersonator to her home to do a rendition of her ad and her getting fired 7 days a week every time she steps out the door. I just wonder what that freak is thinking of the news!

I wonder what this has done to the market value of Mulvaney? Who wants to use him/her in their ads now?

Someone should send a Dylan Mulvany impersonator to her home to do a rendition of her ad and her getting fired 7 days a week every time she steps out the door. I just wonder what that freak is thinking of the news!

I wonder what this has done to the market value of Mulvaney? Who wants to use him/her in their ads now?

Her?

what her? :dunno: :laugh:

i hope those horses still have their testicles in tact and did not have them sliced off yet

let this be a lesson for other woke corps.....god this was so funny......................that is the shittiest beer around

Forum List

Back