Looking The Other Way: Why Has Mueller Ignored Obama Crimes?

Every time Mueller releases more information our board Trumpites are commanded to post......Obama and theClintons are going to jail threads

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".

This:

FB_IMG_1542762074164.jpg

The hypocrisy is being pointed out as libs such as yourself didnt utter nary the slightest squeal when O was engaging in illegal activities such as hiding campaign donations, solyndra, benghazi etc.

Hypocrisy claims MIGHT have some value (although limited) IF they had some reality to base them on.

Those don't

The hypocrisy is being pointed out as libs such as yourself didnt utter nary the slightest squeal when O was engaging in illegal activities such as hiding campaign donations, solyndra, benghazi etc.
Not everyone believes all those conspiracy theories so many of you folks, especially you trumpicans believe and rely on. Benghazi, be serious, you guys had a dozen Congressional investigations on Benghaze and never came close to proving your conspriracy theory. Not even close.

Sorry I bitch slapped you so hard that you’re reduced to being a school yard loser yet again.
Bitch-slap? Any slap you manage to give IS a 'bitch slap', Candy! :p But you have proven to be too stupid to manage slapping anyone but YOURSELF....over and over and over....

As I said, I don't have to do anything, you have proven all you have to do is sit back and let snowflakes expose their own stupidity to the world.

I mean, snowflakes have actually argued on this board that Hillary Clinton allowing her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured personal server containing TOP SECRET information - information so classified Obama stated it could not be released to anyone NOT meeting all classification requirements because doing so would cause GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY - to be stored in the unsecure, unguarded, unprotected BATHROOM of a small IT company who did not have the required security clearances to have her server in their possession was somehow NOT ILLEGAL / a CRIME!

:wtf: Bwuhahahahaha..... As I said ... As YOU have proven ... YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! :p

This:

View attachment 233892
Being a Democrat is like eating a shit sandwich and claiming it's New York Strip.

Not everyone believes all those conspiracy theories...

You mean snowflakes CHOOSE to refuse to accept Hillary lost a fair election she did not even deserve to be a part of, CHOOSE to ignore all the evidence of her crimes - even Comey's repeated admissions that she broke laws, CHOOSE to ignore the continuous stream of evidence of Democrat / Witch Hunt crimes that has been revealed, CHOOSE to defy logic and common sense, CHOOSE to be allowed to be easily manipulated by your blind allegiance to a party / criminal.....

Willingly stay stupid - that's your choice. Just stop trying to drag the rest of the country down that 'stupid' butt-hurt, sore-loser road with you.

Sorry I bitch slapped you so hard that you’re reduced to being a school yard loser yet again.
Bitch-slap? Any slap you manage to give IS a 'bitch slap', Candy! :p But you have proven to be too stupid to manage slapping anyone but YOURSELF....over and over and over....

As I said, I don't have to do anything, you have proven all you have to do is sit back and let snowflakes expose their own stupidity to the world.

I mean, snowflakes have actually argued on this board that Hillary Clinton allowing her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured personal server containing TOP SECRET information - information so classified Obama stated it could not be released to anyone NOT meeting all classification requirements because doing so would cause GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY - to be stored in the unsecure, unguarded, unprotected BATHROOM of a small IT company who did not have the required security clearances to have her server in their possession was somehow NOT ILLEGAL / a CRIME!

:wtf: Bwuhahahahaha..... As I said ... As YOU have proven ... YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! :p

Well, I already exhibited your inability to learn…quite vividly too. And you were reduced to saying “nun-hun”.

I win. You lose. As it always is.

The GOP had two years of complete control.

They had nothing, so they did nothing.

That's not fake news, it's not the swamp, it's not the RINOs.

This talk radio alternate universe stuff is fun 'n stuff, but it's just not reality.

Wow easyt65 ,Stormy is starting to turn on you. Not a good sign.

Not everyone believes all those conspiracy theories...

You mean snowflakes CHOOSE to refuse to accept Hillary lost a fair election she did not even deserve to be a part of, CHOOSE to ignore all the evidence of her crimes - even Comey's repeated admissions that she broke laws, CHOOSE to ignore the continuous stream of evidence of Democrat / Witch Hunt crimes that has been revealed, CHOOSE to defy logic and common sense, CHOOSE to be allowed to be easily manipulated by your blind allegiance to a party / criminal.....

Willingly stay stupid - that's your choice. Just stop trying to drag the rest of the country down that 'stupid' butt-hurt, sore-loser road with you.
OK, but, who is "the rest of us"? Do you mean the 27% or less of Americans who have respect or faith in Trump?

Well, I already exhibited...
Your ignorance, your bias, your deceit, your ability to parrot lies and engage in denial even when presented with fact / evidence.

EVIDENCE shows Barak Obama knew about Russian interference in 2014 and did NOTHING about it, allowed it to continue for 2 YEARS!

You can continue to immaturely attack me an play these games while publicly holding on to your ignorance and pathetic denial, but it is doing NOTHING to ME! It just continues to make you look like the emotionally manipulated, hate-driven, reality-denying snowflake you are.

Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas.

Well, I already exhibited...
Your ignorance, your bias, your deceit, your ability to parrot lies and engage in denial even when presented with fact / evidence.

EVIDENCE shows Barak Obama knew about Russian interference in 2014 and did NOTHING about it, allowed it to continue for 2 YEARS!

You can continue to immaturely attack me an play these games while publicly holding on to your ignorance and pathetic denial, but it is doing NOTHING to ME! It just continues to make you look like the emotionally manipulated, hate-driven, reality-denying snowflake you are.

Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas.

Only Trump’s guys are going to Prison, pleading guilty, having to admit they lied to investigators…. lied to the public, etc…

Sucks to be you to have to be in damage control mode 24/7.

Forum List

Back