Looking The Other Way: Why Has Mueller Ignored Obama Crimes?

It sucks to be you because you’re clearly angry;
Another LIE. I am NOT 'angry'. I am not an 'easily-emotionally manipulated, hate-driven' snowflake.

Oh, you’re the classic example of hate driven angry Trump supporter. Constantly playing defense 24/7, trying to rationalize the multiple meetings with Russians, the mounting evidence of conspiracy, and now the campaign finance violation. This is why you’re constantly trying to say, “Yeah but what about ________ ________ ____________ _______________ …" I sort of feel sorry for you.

Again, is there anyone in the nation who isn’t plotting to overthrow the blob?
yep. he does come across like that.

as do you to be the classic TDS poster in which all trump does sucks and you can't simply say his name w/o it being an insult.

So you are a rock. Might want to make that last statement at least coherent
I would not make such a stupid, arrogant statement.

I served in the military for 30 years and am still serving my government. When tasked tto do something, I did it. I followed every lawful order. I did not allow bias, hatred, etc... to cause me to deviate from what I was tasked to do. Is that too hard of a concept for you to understand?

Why do you defend a man who has obviously failed to accomplish the entire task he was given, who instead has allowed personal bias / ideology to turn this into a 1-sided witch hunt?

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".
How ironic, because everything Obama did was explained away in exactly that manner.

The difference here is Trump is being accused of doing things that aren't illegal, but are being made to appear illegal. At the same time, the people who DID commit illegal acts are he worst critics.

Do federal judges hear cases and accept pleas on non-crimes, dope?

Cohen is already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

Lord, you dopes are dense.
Are saying now that Trump copped a plea?

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".
How ironic, because everything Obama did was explained away in exactly that manner.

The difference here is Trump is being accused of doing things that aren't illegal, but are being made to appear illegal. At the same time, the people who DID commit illegal acts are he worst critics.

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Cohen, retard.

Trump has the exact same legal exposure over those payments as Cohen who is already convicted.

Trump directed Michael Cohen to make illegal hush money payments, prosecutors claim

"Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said Friday in a new court filing that Michael Cohen acted “in coordination with and at the direction of” President Donald Trump when making hush money payments to two women during the 2016 presidential election."

I really have to laugh at these threads. They are truly funny. Let us see, first you condemn Mueller for going beyond his mandate, then you say he is not going far enough. Then you want Mueller to go after Obama, but to the best of my knowledge, Obama was never at any Trump Tower meetings, never worked for the criminal enterprise known as the Trump Organization and not a single Obama staff member has pleaded guilty to a crime.

Continue with your comical deflections. It makes for good entertainment.

Yep, I tend to laugh at the losers because if they have any evidence (since they know it all) why aren't these posters turning it over to the feds. Nope, just all losing speculations. That is why they are losers every goddamn one of them. I'd even go with the truth if they had any evidence, but nil.

Because that's not what he was tasked to investigate.

Easy question.
Lie
He Was Enjoined To Find Collusion (The Pretense)
Which Isn't A Crime

But Was Really Charged
To Find Anything At All He Can
So He IS Deliberately Ignoring The Previous Administration
(Which HE Was A Participant Of)

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Cohen, retard.

Trump has the exact same legal exposure over those payments as Cohen who is already convicted.

Trump directed Michael Cohen to make illegal hush money payments, prosecutors claim

"Federal prosecutors in Manhattan said Friday in a new court filing that Michael Cohen acted “in coordination with and at the direction of” President Donald Trump when making hush money payments to two women during the 2016 presidential election."
Well, I know enough about the law that what a prosecutor says and what is the truth is often diametrically the opposite.

• There is no statute that says someone being blackmailed cannot simply pay off the blackmailer
  • Trump payed out of his own funds by check
  • Cohen claims he didn't, but that's Cohen's fault because Trump specifically told him to use a check, according to an audio tape recording

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Cohen, retard.

Well, I know enough about the law that what a prosecutor says and what is the truth is often diametrically the opposite.

• There is no statute that says someone being blackmailed cannot simply pay off the blackmailer
  • Cohen claims he didn't, but that's Cohen's fault because Trump specifically told him to use a check, according to an audio tape recording

You are truly dumb as shit, dude.

How can you argue it isn't a crime when Cohen has already plead guilty to it, been convicted of it and named Trump as a co-conspirator?

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Cohen, retard.

How can you argue it isn't a crime when Cohen has already plead guilty to it, been convicted of it and named Trump as a co-conspirator?
He can plead guilty to anything but it doesn't mean Trump is guilty of the same thing.

Cohen can claim he's the Hulk. It doesn't mean Trump told him to make a false claim.

From what I understand about the case Cohen was trapped because his answers were in direct conflict with Trump’s. So Herr Mueller was charging him with lying to Congress. This other BS is just a claim by a prosecutor to keep the heat on Trump and keep the Clinton Foundation out of the news.

Last edited:

Trump has done nothing wrong, but we know liberals will lie to prosecute if you don't like someone. Kavanaugh is proof.

This is news to me.
Gotta link???

Cohen, retard.

He can plead guilty to anything but it doesn't mean Trump is guilty of the same thing.

Cohen can claim he's the Hulk. It doesn't mean Trump told him to make a false claim.

From what I understand about the case Cohen was trapped because his answers were in direct conflict with Trump’s. So Herr Mueller was charging him with lying to Congress. This other BS is just a claim by a prosecutor to keep the heat on Trump and keep the Clinton Foundation out of the news.

You really need to read links, dude.
Cohen was charged with multiple counts.
Two of which were felony campaign finance violations.
Cohen said Trump directed him to make those payments. You said he did as well.

Cohen claims he didn't, but that's Cohen's fault because Trump specifically told him to use a check, according to an audio tape recording

Cohen and Trump conspired together to commit this crime. They then have equal exposure under the law.

Read the link.

Trump has done nothing wrong, but we know liberals will lie to prosecute if you don't like someone. Kavanaugh is proof.
A list of Trump wrongs is endless. He is presently being accused of conspiring to defraud American voters by paying off sexual escapade partners to be silent about his adultery and bad judgment. The concept in question is that if voters knew about the sex partners they may not have voted for Trump, hence, fraud.

A list of Trump wrongs is endless. He is presently being accused of conspiring to defraud American voters by paying off sexual escapade partners to be silent about his adultery and bad judgment. The concept in question is that if voters knew about the sex partners they may not have voted for Trump, hence, fraud.
Lol, you mean the one that ended up paying him?

Not to mention the fraud of straight up lying to America about the affairs.

Lol, he learned that from the origina. Bill Clinton!

Great. So he should be impeached then?
Anything else to add?

Anything else to add?
If he lies under oath about it, silly. Next?

Anything else to add?
If he lies under oath about it, silly. Next?
He'll be under oath soon enough.

Lol, you mean the one that ended up paying him?
???

Forum List

Back