Looking The Other Way: Why Has Mueller Ignored Obama Crimes?

Only Trump’s guys are going to Prison, pleading guilty, having to admit they lied to investigators…. lied to the public, etc… Sucks to be you to have to be in damage control mode 24/7.
...another childish retort demonstrating your immaturity, the intent of which was to 'show me up' / 'embarrass' / 'hurt' me.

Bwuhahahaha.....

1st of all, you ignore so many facts and deny so much reality in your response, which sums up most of your posts. Evidence and realities like:

The fact that Mueller's entire case after 19 months consists of 1 conviction of 1/2 of a duo who perpetrated a crime decades ago, before Obama was ever elected President (The IRS and govt already had all the 'evidence' regarding Manafort's AND JOHN PODESTA'S crime yet chose never to pursue it. Mueller indicted Manafort yet gave Podesta Immunity (in exchange for nothing, just to protect him) ... AND PERJURY TRAPS, both of which have NOTHING to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel or what he was tasked to investigate - Russian Interference. ALL of everything he has done to date has been to gain leverage on Trump associates he could use to extort false testimony from them against the President to complete their treasonous coup. It has all been exposed. The last bit was exposed undeniably when Mueller's victims decided to rebel against his Perjury Trap extortion attempts.

2nd of all - why does it 'suck to be me'? I am not involved and have no 'skin in the game'. I just point out the inconvenient, ugly little truths that infuriate you easily-manipulated, hate-driven snowflakes, spurring you into further denial, TDS-incited tantrums, and personal attacks on others like me.

Victoria Toensing: Why has Mueller ignored Obama administration crimes?

"The sorry saga began with a January 12, 2017 column about the Flynn/Kislyak conversations by The Washington Post’s David Ignatius, who described his source as a “senior U.S. government official,” i.e., an Obama administration functionary. Whoever told Ignatius the fact of and substance of the eavesdropped conversations committed a felony by leaking classified information.

The second crime is publicly revealing a U.S. citizen’s identity as being a party to those conversations. When there is authorized intelligence collection of foreign officials, the identity of the U.S. person who is incidentally picked up during that collection is to be minimized (not disclosed), even within the U.S. government. Instead of the party’s name, the document substitutes “[U.S. Person].” There is a process for “unmasking”—obtaining the name of the undisclosed person--when the government official determines knowing the name is important to national security. A written request must be made to the collecting agency that is responsible for the document. Only a handful of officials are given that authority, e.g. NSA has only 20. Perhaps there was a valid need for an Obama official to know Flynn’s identity. That issue is irrelevant. Providing it to Ignatius was a crime."

"Before Flynn flunked remembering every word of a conversation he was asked to recall weeks later, an Obama administration official had egregiously broken the national security and privacy laws. But only Flynn has been charged with a crime.

"Not only was the basis for questioning Flynn a ruse, but more significantly the FBI did not have to ask him about the conversations to determine if there was a crime because it had the transcripts and recordings of every single word. If Flynn had committed any illegal act in the conversations, the Justice Department could have indicted him that day. But it did not. Nor did Mueller ever mention such an illegality in his December 2017 charges against Flynn for false statements."

"Mueller should have pursued these crimes as he is authorized to investigate any crime he finds in the course of the “collusion” investigation. He has had no problem charging Paul Manafort for decades-old tax crimes and looking into former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s taxi medallions. Yet the crimes against Flynn have been ignored. Why?"

WE ALL KNOW WHY!
You dumb fuck Mueler was asigned a case and he worked it. You get told to do one thing at work and do another you lose your job. If there is an investigation into others they will be assigned to a head agent not Mueller because he is already on assignment. When this assignment is done he may be assigned to one of those cases and he will again do what he was told to do. You want to complain about other investigations figure out who head agent is and blame them not some one who is not assigned to the case.

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".
How ironic, because everything Obama did was explained away in exactly that manner.

The difference here is Trump is being accused of doing things that aren't illegal, but are being made to appear illegal. At the same time, the people who DID commit illegal acts are he worst critics.

You dumb fuck Mueler was asigned a case and he worked it.
Now that you got that pent-up, panicked, hate-driven rage out, do you feel better?

Good. Let's actually talk reported, documented FACT.

Mueller:

Has a documented history of manufacturing and hiding evidence to intentionally send innocent people to jail....

Has a documented history of hiding evidence of Russian crimes in 2014 associated with the KGB Bank's effort to acquire Uranium One

Has been friends with Comey and Rosenstein for years

ANY ONE OF THESE 3 FACTS, LET ALONE ALL 3 TOGETHER, IS ENOUGH OF A CONFLICT OF INTEREST IN THIS CASE TO ENSURE HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN NAMED 'SPECIAL COUNSEL...

Testimony by the DOJ's Oher exposed the fact that Steele - a foreign spy who hated Trump, was working for the FBI, and who was working with the Russians and delivered the debunked Russian-authored Dossier Hillary paid for - and Oher were working with / talking to Mueller about the Dossier BEFORE THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION OFFICIALLY BEGAN AND BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL...

THIS is enough to have Mueller pulled off the investigation and investigated for 'Conspiracy'

In his investigation Mueller has perpetrated the CRIME of OBSTRUCTION by refusing to comply with Congressional Subpoenas....

He has been exposed for prosecutorial misconduct Via an ethics violation of setting / using PERJURY TRAPS to acquire leverage against witnesses in an attempt to extort false statements from them
- But snowflakes insist that the man who has been proven to manufacture and hide evidence in the past to send innocent people to prison would NEVER use Perjury Traps to try to extort false testimony from his victims.

:rolleyes: lol

Repeatedly, in the face of documented, reported evidence / testimony / etc the snowflakes continue to emotionally rant and rave against it all.

You dumb fuck Mueler was asigned a case and he worked it.
Now that you got that pent-up, panicked, hate-driven rage out, do you feel better?

Good. Let's actually talk reported, documented FACT.

Mueller:

Has a documented history of manufacturing and hiding evidence to intentionally send innocent people to jail....

Has a documented history of hiding evidence of Russian crimes in 2014 associated with the KGB Bank's effort to acquire Uranium One

Has been friends with Comey and Rosenstein for years

ANY ONE OF THESE 3 FACTS, LET ALONE ALL 3 TOGETHER, IS ENOUGH OF A CONFLICT OF INTEREST IN THIS CASE TO ENSURE HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN NAMED 'SPECIAL COUNSEL...

Testimony by the DOJ's Oher exposed the fact that Steele - a foreign spy who hated Trump, was working for the FBI, and who was working with the Russians and delivered the debunked Russian-authored Dossier Hillary paid for - and Oher were working with / talking to Mueller about the Dossier BEFORE THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION OFFICIALLY BEGAN AND BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL...

THIS is enough to have Mueller pulled off the investigation and investigated for 'Conspiracy'

In his investigation Mueller has perpetrated the CRIME of OBSTRUCTION by refusing to comply with Congressional Subpoenas....

He has been exposed for prosecutorial misconduct Via an ethics violation of setting / using PERJURY TRAPS to acquire leverage against witnesses in an attempt to extort false statements from them
- But snowflakes insist that the man who has been proven to manufacture and hide evidence in the past to send innocent people to prison would NEVER use Perjury Traps to try to extort false testimony from his victims.

:rolleyes: lol

Repeatedly, in the face of documented, reported evidence / testimony / etc the snowflakes continue to emotionally rant and rave against it all.
Pent up hate driven? That is just how it works. They do not make you lead on two cases at once. No hate other than for your ignorance. Again you wanna gripe find out who is in charge of the investigations you are concerned with and light them up it is their case. If you actually want some thing done does it not make more sense to grill the guy that has some thing to do with your case? Not some one else? I mean imagine you are Comey and some idiot is yelling at you about some one elses case. What esle can you think of the guy in front of other than he is a dumb fuck? All you can do is say sorry sir here is the guy in charge of what your interest is, I can do nothing for you. It is not my case.

Only Trump’s guys are going to Prison, pleading guilty, having to admit they lied to investigators…. lied to the public, etc… Sucks to be you to have to be in damage control mode 24/7.
...another childish retort demonstrating your immaturity, the intent of which was to 'show me up' / 'embarrass' / 'hurt' me.

Bwuhahahaha.....

1st of all, you ignore so many facts and deny so much reality in your response, which sums up most of your posts. Evidence and realities like:

The fact that Mueller's entire case after 19 months consists of 1 conviction of 1/2 of a duo who perpetrated a crime decades ago, before Obama was ever elected President (The IRS and govt already had all the 'evidence' regarding Manafort's AND JOHN PODESTA'S crime yet chose never to pursue it. Mueller indicted Manafort yet gave Podesta Immunity (in exchange for nothing, just to protect him) ... AND PERJURY TRAPS, both of which have NOTHING to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel or what he was tasked to investigate - Russian Interference. ALL of everything he has done to date has been to gain leverage on Trump associates he could use to extort false testimony from them against the President to complete their treasonous coup. It has all been exposed. The last bit was exposed undeniably when Mueller's victims decided to rebel against his Perjury Trap extortion attempts.

2nd of all - why does it 'suck to be me'? I am not involved and have no 'skin in the game'. I just point out the inconvenient, ugly little truths that infuriate you easily-manipulated, hate-driven snowflakes, spurring you into further denial, TDS-incited tantrums, and personal attacks on others like me.

It sucks to be you because you’re clearly angry; every day. It sucks to be you because you are playing defense 24/7. It sucks to be you…because, well, you’re a loser.

Trump is being overwhelmingly exposed as a criminal liar and probably impeachable offenses and his supporters here on USMB are still blabbering bu...bu...bu...Obama.....Hillary.
We know from experience that you libtards don't need probable-cause to begin investigations. You don't need or support due process, because it doesn't fit your beliefs. You regularly convict people with tainted testimony from people with highly suspicious motives.

Supposedly Trump is guilty of criminal behavior because Obama and Hillary really are guilty as fuck of the same. But there's one problem. You don't have a crime. Mueller will supply you with one, even though it would never stand up in court in a million years. But, who cares, right?
You guys are so obsessed with Obama and Hillary you are unable to defend Trump without the standby lame "what about" defense. You are so dependent on it you are in denial about how foolish it is. "Look, that lady is shoplifting". "Don't worry, ignore her" you reply, "a man shoplifted yesterday".
How ironic, because everything Obama did was explained away in exactly that manner.

The difference here is Trump is being accused of doing things that aren't illegal, but are being made to appear illegal. At the same time, the people who DID commit illegal acts are he worst critics.
Hence, you prove the point of my post with your response.

This:

View attachment 233892
Being a Democrat is like eating a shit sandwich and claiming it's New York Strip.

Took that personally I see. Good.

I really have to laugh at these threads. They are truly funny. Let us see, first you condemn Mueller for going beyond his mandate, then you say he is not going far enough. Then you want Mueller to go after Obama, but to the best of my knowledge, Obama was never at any Trump Tower meetings, never worked for the criminal enterprise known as the Trump Organization and not a single Obama staff member has pleaded guilty to a crime.

Continue with your comical deflections. It makes for good entertainment.
did you look at all the appointments obama did when he first got elected? we found "crimes" galore but we weren't in such a petty time historically that we had to prosecute them all.

today - you prosecute who you hate with whatever you can find.

It sucks to be you because you’re clearly angry;
Another LIE. I am NOT 'angry'. I am not an 'easily-emotionally manipulated, hate-driven' snowflake.

I post FACTS - documented, recorded, reported....based on cited facts, regs / laws, testimony, etc.

In return I get personally attacked by immature tantrum-throwing snowflakes like you. In response to another post citing facts you again choose to personally attack me instead of addressing the facts. It's all 'diversionary'...like when snowflakes see evidence they hate and attempt to discredit it by attacking the SOURCE, claiming it is 'biased' instead of attempting to disprove the facts / what was reported.

I have no need to get angry because you, your tactics, what you say personally about me is insignificant. Your personal tantrums are like a snowflake falling on a campfire - it evaporates / disappears immediately, leaving only the facts.

Do federal judges hear cases and accept pleas on non-crimes, dope?

Cohen is already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

Lord, you dopes are dense.

Pent up hate driven? That is just how it works. They do not make you lead on two cases at once. No hate other than for your ignorance. Again you wanna gripe find out who is in charge of the investigations you are concerned with and light them up it is their case. If you actually want some thing done does it not make more sense to grill the guy that has some thing to do with your case? Not some one else? I mean imagine you are Comey and some idiot is yelling at you about some one elses case. What esle can you think of the guy in front of other than he is a dumb fuck? All you can do is say sorry sir here is the guy in charge of what your interest is, I can do nothing for you. It is not my case.
That's how it works for snowflakes / Democrats.

Again, evidence shows Obama knew of Russian 'Interference' in 2014 and allowed it to continue for 2 years, all the way through 2016. Mueller was appointed to investigate 'Russian Interference'...yet he has made no effort to investigate / question Obama.

'Nuff said. No greater evidence that there is a Conspiracy against Trump is required.

Do you mean to tell me that criminals testify in trials against their buddies who the plan crimes with? I mean who decides who tells the truth?
The jury.

In this case you have a man with a documented history of hiding and manufacturing evidence to intentionally put innocent people in jail, a man who in this case alone had Obstructed Justice by refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena, being sued by a witness who has been indicted who claims the proven Perjury Trap tactic used against him was used to obtain leverage against him to extort false testimony against the President so Mueller could send him - an innocent man until proven guilty through presenting legitimate evidence - to prison.

If I were in that jury I would be influenced more by the past record of Mueller hiding / manufacturing evidence resulting in his sending innocent people to jail and his refusal to comply with a Congressional subpoena, and I would be more inclined to rule in Corsi's favor.

It sucks to be you because you’re clearly angry;
Another LIE. I am NOT 'angry'. I am not an 'easily-emotionally manipulated, hate-driven' snowflake.

Oh, you’re the classic example of hate driven angry Trump supporter. Constantly playing defense 24/7, trying to rationalize the multiple meetings with Russians, the mounting evidence of conspiracy, and now the campaign finance violation. This is why you’re constantly trying to say, “Yeah but what about ________ ________ ____________ _______________ …" I sort of feel sorry for you.

Again, is there anyone in the nation who isn’t plotting to overthrow the blob?

We are still left with the undeniable FACT that Obama knew about Russian Interference in 2014 and allowed it to continue for 2 years, and despite Mueller being tasked with investigating Russian Interference he has refused to question / investigate Obama.

Again, 'Nuff Said - evidence this is a 1-sided witch hunt.

Oh, you’re the classic example of hate driven angry Trump supporter.
Thank you for the demonstration of your continued immature rant in which you personally attacked me and disrespected the President.

'Nuh-uh...YOU are!'

Bwuhahahaha..... You continue to offer nothing significant / worthy to this conversation, nothing based on evidence / facts, just your continued emotional rant. Enough time has been spent on you.

Merry Christmas, snowflake. Buh-bye!

That's how it works for snowflakes / Democrats.

Again, evidence shows Obama knew of Russian 'Interference' in 2014 and allowed it to continue for 2 years, all the way through 2016. Mueller was appointed to investigate 'Russian Interference'...yet he has made no effort to investigate / question Obama.

'Nuff said. No greater evidence that there is a Conspiracy against Trump is required.
So where you work, what will happen if you are assigned to do one thing and do some thing else? Are you a fucking rock? How do you not understand he is doing what he was ordered to do. He either has to do it or he will be fired or maybe even jailed. What about this is hard for you to understand. I will make this easy for you the Little Rock Arkansas FBI office is in charge of the Clinton Foundation Investigation. If you are unhappy with that inestigation those are the agents responsible. As far as the answer to your question why is he not investigating what you want, That is easy you are not his boss and he was not assigned to it.

So where you work, what will happen if you are assigned to do one thing and do some thing else? How do you not understand he is doing what he was ordered to do.

Mueller was tasked to investigate 'Russian Interference and any crimes associated with Russian Interference'.

How do YOU not comprehend that investigating when that Interference began, questioning the President evidence shows knew about it and allowed it to continue for 2 years, IS part of what he was tasked to investigate?

So where you work, what will happen if you are assigned to do one thing and do some thing else? How do you not understand he is doing what he was ordered to do.

Mueller was tasked to investigate 'Russian Interference and any crimes associated with Russian Interference'.

How do YOU not comprehend that investigating when that Interference began, questioning the President evidence shows knew about it and allowed it to continue for 2 years, IS part of what he was tasked to investigate?
So you are a rock. Might want to make that last statement at least coherent

Forum List

Back