Looking for a few writers, and...

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
The USMB is prepared to launch it's official blog. I'd like to populate the blog for awhile and take care of cosmetics before the launch.

I will need a few writers. Of course the writing will be centered on politics but I will also allow a few off-topic posts so long as it deals with 'USA current events'.

I am looking for a few people to write these articles. In no way is this going to be strictly a conservative blog, so liberals please don't be afraid to contact me and have your point of view heard. I would prefer to have 2-3 writers only to make it easier to coordinate.

These articles 'can' be started with a snippet of properly linked news but the rest must be uniquely written content. I would prefer to have 2-3 writers only to make it easier to coordinate.

I will pay $5 per article via Paypal. This is a fairly high payout compared to other popular sites that enlist writers. I am going to pay up to 50 articles max. I would like this to be maybe 20 conservative, 20 liberal & maybe 10 off topic.

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll finalize within a few days.

----------------------------------

I'm also looking for someone who is familiar with the blog software 'Wordpress'. I'm looking for someone who knows html and this software to make cosmetic changes. This will likely require the user to know how to edit PHP files as well.

Please contact me if you think this suits you. I will pay for this service as well.

Thanks

Forum List

Back