Looking ahead to College Football

7. LSU RB Derrius Guice
giphy-17.gif

2016 stats: 1,387 yards rushing, 15 rushing TDs, 7.6 yards-per-carry average

Guice managed to accrue a 1,000-yard season as a backup to Leonard Fournette. Now completely out from behind his shadow, Guice is poised for a monster junior campaign.

The Baton Rouge native is very fun to watch — largely based upon the flash and elusiveness with which he runs. He led the conference last year in both rushing yards and yards-per-carry. With a full year of toting the rock, there’s no telling how good Guice can be. LSU was 7-0 last year when Guice rushed for at least 100 yards.

Current Heisman Odds: 20-to-1

I think Guice is better than Fournette. After all, look what Fournette did against Alabama. In his games facing the Crimson Tide defense, Fournette failed to gain 100 yards even if you combine two games.

And Guice came back out after one of the best hits I have seen in a while.

And he can dish it out too

-Geaux

giphy.gif

7. LSU RB Derrius Guice
giphy-17.gif

Guice managed to accrue a 1,000-yard season as a backup to Leonard Fournette. Now completely out from behind his shadow, Guice is poised for a monster junior campaign.

The Baton Rouge native is very fun to watch — largely based upon the flash and elusiveness with which he runs. He led the conference last year in both rushing yards and yards-per-carry. With a full year of toting the rock, there’s no telling how good Guice can be. LSU was 7-0 last year when Guice rushed for at least 100 yards.

I think Guice is better than Fournette. After all, look what Fournette did against Alabama. In his games facing the Crimson Tide defense, Fournette failed to gain 100 yards even if you combine two games.

-Geaux

giphy.gif

And Jalen Hurts can take a hit too

-Geaux

7. LSU RB Derrius Guice
giphy-17.gif

-Geaux

giphy.gif

And Jalen Hurts can take a hit too

-Geaux

If Jalen Hurts can throw the ball a little better, Bama will be hard to beat. RBs galore, and the defense will be tough.

4 weeks until college football starts!!!! Or at least until Alabama starts their season playing FSU. Should be a great game!!

give me college football any day of the year where the game is not corrupt like the NFL is and playoff games constantly rigged all the time and this bullshit of the cheatriots cheating and getting away with scandal after scandal all the time going unpunished for it and the NFL rigging superbowls they play in for them to win. anybody who doesn think the players on the falcons team deliberatly let the cheats come back and win is clearly in denial.

No team falls asleep like that after dominating them in the first half as they did. I called everybody up and told them the falcons would let them come back and win.Its so easy to predict and know these things these games are as phony and rigged as pro wrestling is with the outcome determined LONG in advance.:rolleyes:

I am sick of the corrupt NFL rigging games and team owners being able to move at the drop of the dime anytime they want to profit from it. the NFL does not care about the fans so it baffles me why anybody in their right mind would support the corrupt NFL.:rolleyes:

On that note since I am sick of the NFL,go UCLA my NEW team.:up: I wont even cheer on my Rams anymore the fact these owners dont give a shit about loyalty to their fans that support them all these years.The Rams are the ONLY team that belongs in LA.LA has never supported two footbal teams and never will.the chargers BOMBED in attendance in their first game ever and that will the rest of the season so badly they will want to go back to SD after this year probably they will be so embarrased over those tiny crowds.:lmao:

The new and appoved Seattle Seahawk thread

Forum List

Back