Look Who Does Studies on Poverty and Race...our Tax Dollars Go toThis Shit

In brief, the eight hypotheses on inner-city poverty are:

• Inner-city poverty is the result of profound structural economic shifts that have eroded the competitive position of the central cities in the industrial sectors that historically provided employment for the working poor, especially minorities. Thus demand for their labor has declined disastrously.
  • Inner-city poverty is a reflection of the inadequate human capital of the labor force,which results in lower productivity and inability to compete for employment in emerging sectors that pay adequate wages.
  • Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.
  • Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.
  • Inner-city poverty is the outcome of a long, historical process of segregating poor and minority populations in U.S. cities that resulted in a spatial mismatch between workers and jobs when employment decentralized.
  • Inner-city poverty results from migration processes that simultaneously remove the middle-class and successful members of the community, thereby reducing social capital, while bringing in new, poorer populations whose competition in the labor market drives down wages and employment chances of residents.
  • Inner-city poverty reflects an endogenous growth deficit that results from low levels

of entrepreneurship and access to capital, especially among minority populations.
  • Inner-city poverty is the unanticipated consequence of public policy that was intended to alleviate social problems but has, in fact, caused them to worsen in some respects.

Last edited:
Inner city poverty is a result of convicts and fat bitches having too many " My baby daddies" and can't pay for them . Because in their arrogant and warped world Whitey "OWES ME."

Inner city poverty is a result of convicts and fat bitches having too many " My baby daddies" and can't pay for them . Because in their arrogant and warped world Whitey "OWES ME."

Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.

Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.
It's not complex. Genetics.

I would not expect people who are violent with low IQ's to be wealthy

In brief, the eight hypotheses on inner-city poverty are:

• Inner-city poverty is the result of profound structural economic shifts that have eroded the competitive position of the central cities in the industrial sectors that historically provided employment for the working poor, especially minorities. Thus demand for their labor has declined disastrously.
  • Inner-city poverty is a reflection of the inadequate human capital of the labor force,which results in lower productivity and inability to compete for employment in emerging sectors that pay adequate wages.
  • Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.
  • Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.
  • Inner-city poverty is the outcome of a long, historical process of segregating poor and minority populations in U.S. cities that resulted in a spatial mismatch between workers and jobs when employment decentralized.
  • Inner-city poverty results from migration processes that simultaneously remove the middle-class and successful members of the community, thereby reducing social capital, while bringing in new, poorer populations whose competition in the labor market drives down wages and employment chances of residents.
  • Inner-city poverty reflects an endogenous growth deficit that results from low levels

of entrepreneurship and access to capital, especially among minority populations.
  • Inner-city poverty is the unanticipated consequence of public policy that was intended to alleviate social problems but has, in fact, caused them to worsen in some respects.
In other words, democrats.

So we should give more funding to planned parenthood?

ok ------the kids worked hard to produce that utterly boring pile of stuff

It's not complex. Genetics.

Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.

Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.
Ya, even though everyone knows that blacks are always loyal, smart, calm, trust worthy and very hard working employees, no one will hire them because of their skin color

Ya, even though everyone knows that blacks are always loyal, smart, trust worthy and very hard working employees, no one will hire them because of their skin color

I worked for a black fellow from Tulsa the last two years to help put cabinets in apt complexes when I was idle. He's a great guy. and he owned the company, paid cash money on the spot every day.

Forum List

Back