Look Who Does Studies on Poverty and Race...our Tax Dollars Go toThis Shit

Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.
Ya, even though everyone knows that blacks are always loyal, smart, trust worthy and very hard working employees, no one will hire them because of their skin color

I worked for a black fellow from Tulsa the last two years to help put cabinets in apt complexes when I was idle. He's a great guy. and he owned the company, paid cash money on the spot every day.

did you pull your pants up?

Inner-city poverty results from the persistence of racial and gender discrimination in employment, which prevents the population from achieving its full potential in the labor market.
Ya, even though everyone knows that blacks are always loyal, smart, trust worthy and very hard working employees, no one will hire them because of their skin color

I worked for a black fellow from Tulsa the last two years to help put cabinets in apt complexes when I was idle. He's a great guy. and he owned the company, paid cash money on the spot every day.

Not yet, I'm tanning.

Not yet, I'm tanning.

long ago I read that sunlight is more effective in stimulating the production of Vitamin D------upon the
skin-------if the skin is UNWASHED

How did this black man own a company, didn't the white racists stop him?

Inner city poverty is a result of convicts and fat bitches having too many " My baby daddies" and can't pay for them . Because in their arrogant and warped world Whitey "OWES ME."

Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.
It's not complex. Genetics.
Cannibalizing America

Born into a continent where they don't belong and refuse to adjust to.

Ya, even though everyone knows that blacks are always loyal, smart, calm, trust worthy and very hard working employees, no one will hire them because of their skin color
Another fine example that racial discrimination is still a factor

Thanks for chiming in

God knows you try

God knows you try
Why would I want to stop black folks from working, so I can pay for their welfare?

Inner city poverty is a result of convicts and fat bitches having too many " My baby daddies" and can't pay for them . Because in their arrogant and warped world Whitey "OWES ME."

Inner-city poverty is the product of the complex interaction of culture and behavior,which has produced a population that is isolated, self-referential, and detached from the formal economy and labor market.

Lol. Stupid. Take responsibility.

I had a cat that loved to take a swim in the kiddie pool. Your point is...

Lol. Stupid. Take responsibility.
That, my friend, is what is known as a hypothesis
Try reading your own OP

Based on your posts and others on this thread, it seems to be a contributing factor

Inner-city poverty is the result of profound structural economic shifts that have eroded the competitive position of the central cities in the industrial sectors that historically provided employment for the working poor, especially minorities. Thus demand for their labor has declined disastrously.
Translation: globalism has moved lots of jobs to china

Forum List

Back