Look who cares more.. Mitt is on his way to New Orleans

lol! Just heard the Dear Leader is changing his plans. He will be heading to New Orleans after all. Man, Romney sure has spooked him on this one. The tide seems to be turning in this campaign. Romney's beginning to take control and lead. The Dear Leader can only follow now.

Why does everyone keep saying New Orleans? Did you fucks get the memo that Orleans Parish is far from the hardest hit by the storm, or do you just think all of southeast Louisiana is one big New Orleans?

Aw, Obama piss on your corn flakes this mornin? So pissy. :lol:

If you want to look like an ass to people from the country keep confusing New Orleans with rural places like Lafitte.

Romney will go to Louisiana and say "Watch me embarrass the presidebt into doing what he should have done. Watch as I lead him around like he's got my ring in his nose."

Actually I was on the scene a full 24 hours before not-President Romney was. not-President Romney was just following the lead of another not-President - me.

Although I spoke to less people than not-President Romney, I did tour a larger area. I feel that will better help me to direct the resources of the government I am not-President of that not-President Romney will be able to direct of the government he is not-President of.

Last edited:
If Mitt was an honest man he would go to the region and point out to everyone how well the Obama administration responded with FEMA help and how well the levees in New Orleans performed after repairs implemented during his administration.

But Romney isn't an honest man he's merely an opportunistic piece of shit. Will people in Louisiana be intelligent enough to realize that?

Truly classic, coming from a dishonest hatemongering little troll like you. Oh Ravi the Raving Lunatic, you're getting crazier & crazier by the day. :cuckoo:

Why does everyone keep saying New Orleans? Did you fucks get the memo that Orleans Parish is far from the hardest hit by the storm, or do you just think all of southeast Louisiana is one big New Orleans?

Aw, Obama piss on your corn flakes this mornin? So pissy. :lol:

If you want to look like an ass to people from the country keep confusing New Orleans with rural places like Lafitte.

Aw, still so pissy. Now i know Romney must be pulling ahead. You Obamabots are becoming unhinged. Romney must be kicking some Dear Leader ass now. :lol:

Romney will go to Louisiana and say "Watch me embarrass the presidebt into doing what he should have done. Watch as I lead him around like he's got my ring in his nose."

Actually I was on the scene a full 24 hours before not-President Romney was.

Who gives a fuck?

I accomplished just as much as not-President Romney did while touring the disaster area. Since we are both not-Presidents our role and function in this disaster is similar.

Last edited:
Did he gather with local leaders, shake hands, wear hardhats, look at plans for re-construction and point to somewhere off camera like in a cheap Political Ad?

Simply showing up in a Hurricane zone doesn't mean you "care".

I'm sure he cares. I don't know anyone who could go to a disaster zone and not have compassion for people who have to deal with the fallout.

Rush Limbaugh.

of course he wouldn't go to a disaster zone, a black person might jump out and get him

He could take Bo Snerdley with him.

"Bo" Snerdley screens callers at the Palm Beach Florida broadcasting location and in New York City. In February 2008, Snerdley, who is African-American,was appointed by Limbaugh as the show's Official Criticizer of Barack Obama: "certified black enough to criticize" On the July 24th show, "Bo" was put on the air as the "Official Obama Criticizer", and spoke for roughly 5 minutes with Rush about the incident with Cambridge police. On October 16, he requested (and received) air time to air a five-minute rant, that criticized NFL players, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and media commentators who opposed Rush Limbaugh's potential bid on the St. Louis Rams.

I wonder if Mitt told those victims that he chose a running mate who actually tried to block disaster relief? Did he tell them, "you can rebuild this on your own?"

Heard the Dear Leader had to push his tee-time up. Bummer. No but seriously, Romney sure has spooked the Dear Leader and his Obamabots on this one. Pretty funny.

If Mitt was an honest man he would go to the region and point out to everyone how well the Obama administration responded with FEMA help and how well the levees in New Orleans performed after repairs implemented during his administration.

But Romney isn't an honest man he's merely an opportunistic piece of shit. Will people in Louisiana be intelligent enough to realize that?

The Governor is a good faithful man; he's far from a piece of shit. Please.

Your point is sound; Obama and Bush saw to it that the levees were strengthened and if there is any enduring lesson it's this. The Governor wants to reduce government jobs; such moves would have likely resulted in a lengthened time to strengthen those levees.

The Governor is a good man. The GOP is lucky to have him as their nominee but not as lucky as the DNC is that he is the Republican nominee.

Heard the Dear Leader had to push his tee-time up. Bummer. No but seriously, Romney sure has spooked the Dear Leader and his Obamabots on this one. Pretty funny.

How so? As far as I can tell Obama has had Mittens on his heels since the rich stiff CLAIMED the nomination way before the convention when a more modest man would have waited for his coronation.

Yet Obama, gave the executive order to declare the state a disaster area, giving those who need to rebuild assistance from FEMA. That's where the rubber meets the road. I didn't see Jindal turning down that relief. To the contrary, Governor "you built that on your own", requested help from the American people.

Yet Obama, gave the executive order to declare the state a disaster area, giving those who need to rebuild assistance from FEMA. That's where the rubber meets the road. I didn't see Jindal turning down that relief. To the contrary, Governor "you built that on your own", requested help from the American people.

Ya... the levees that WE rebuilt held up pretty well.. The ones that some of the parish's built on their own... ..sadly not so much.

Forum List

Back