Look who cares more.. Mitt is on his way to New Orleans

If I were a more cynical person, I'd say the OP and the wingnut participants were playing politics on the backs of the people of NO; but surely they're not playing politics here -- how could they? After all, they're always the first ones to let us know when Dems are doing it. They must be truly concerned about the welfare of the victims of the tropical storm. Yeah, that's it.

I'm thinking Romney and Jindal are pretty good friends. I'm thinking Jindal would be just as happy if Obama didn't show his face, waiting for his photo op.

Funny, Obama had no plans to be there until after Romney said he was going. Waste of time for Obama, it's a red state and there are no votes there for him. Now the leader is doing the following, I guess he might have been shamed a little...........well not really, I think his other wife Valerie told him he should go.

The minute obama goes to NOLA you on the right will scream about it.

Mark my words

He missed his chance, he's late to the party.

That's OK.

Mitt will handle it.

Mitt will handle it? :lol: What he going to do -- put on a caring tone and pat some people on the back? The party he represents voted to cut funding to FEMA for disaster relief.

House panel moves to cut disaster aid - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

The Homeland Security appropriations bill, which included cuts to disaster aid and firefighter funding, was approved on a party-line vote. The measure would cut $1.07 billion from fiscal 2011 levels, and about $3 billion from President Obama’s request for next year.

I'm thinking Romney and Jindal are pretty good friends. I'm thinking Jindal would be just as happy if Obama didn't show his face, waiting for his photo op.

And Jindal should spend his time during this recovery hanging out with his unemployed 'friends'?
Funny, Obama had no plans to be there until after Romney said he was going.
Funny, Romney had no plans until after OohPooPahDoo had already travelled through 4 affected Parishes, speaking to relief workers, businessmen, and local residents along the way. Obviously Mitt is just copying off of OohPooPahDoo.

Waste of time for Obama, it's a red state and there are no votes there for him. Now the leader is doing the following, I guess he might have been shamed a little...........well not really, I think his other wife Valerie told him he should go.

Perhaps its because he has a job to do?

What's Mitt's job in the Isaac ecovery? To show up and get his photo taken?

obama is trailing along in Mitt Romney's shadow.
Yup. Romney is there already and Obama can't be bothered to go, and ONLY until folks started saying, "Where the hell is Obama", did he schedule a visit.

And, ONLY a visit that is on his way to campaigning.

On Monday.....three days after Romney is there...and five days after the hit.

Pathetic.

Well, Romney will have everything cleaned up by then, won't he?
Really?

I hope Mitt enjoyed his tour of NOLA with Diapers Vitter. Mormon values and Diapers. What a combo!

He toured the damage with Vitter? I hadn't paid close enough attention to Mitt's photo op to notice the presence of that philandering creep.

The president has other things to do he cant just leave his desk whenever he wants, plus we have the national guard that is supposed to help in this type of events.

The president has other things to do he cant just leave his desk whenever he wants, plus we have the national guard that is supposed to help in this type of events.

And who knows? He might miss a round of golf!

Mitt is on a photo op. Do you think he visited and surveyed hurricane Katrina damage?

Harry Reid: Romney visit to La. is ‘hypocrisy’

Why would Mitt visit Katrina damage when he was Governing Mass?

Romney visits storm-ravaged Louisiana, Obama on his way - CNN.com

(CNN) -- With all sides vowing politicking isn't in order, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney got a close-up view Friday of the devastation caused this week by Hurricane Isaac -- days ahead of a visit by his November foe, President Barack Obama.
Romney went to Louisiana's Jefferson Parish, glimpsing the flooding and downed trees along with Gov. Bobby Jindal and Sen. David Vitter, both fellow Republicans.
The former Massachusetts governor, accompanied by his wife, Ann, said the trip was "to learn and obviously to draw some attention to what's going (on) here... so that people around the country know that people down here need help."
Hours earlier, the White House announced that Obama canceled a trip to Cleveland and would instead head Monday to Louisiana.

Mitt is on a photo op. Do you think he visited and surveyed hurricane Katrina damage?

(CNN) -- With all sides vowing politicking isn't in order, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney got a close-up view Friday of the devastation caused this week by Hurricane Isaac -- days ahead of a visit by his November foe, President Barack Obama.
Romney went to Louisiana's Jefferson Parish, glimpsing the flooding and downed trees along with Gov. Bobby Jindal and Sen. David Vitter, both fellow Republicans.
The former Massachusetts governor, accompanied by his wife, Ann, said the trip was "to learn and obviously to draw some attention to what's going (on) here... so that people around the country know that people down here need help."
Hours earlier, the White House announced that Obama canceled a trip to Cleveland and would instead head Monday to Louisiana.

Did Obama visit LA during Katrina? MS? AL?

Well, no, no he didn't!
But I did find this pic of Obama.

Attachments

• $Obama golfing over the Gulf.jpg
    $Obama golfing over the Gulf.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7

Did Obama visit LA during Katrina? MS? AL?

I don't know how, because their Messiah has been doing it since he took office... When he wasn't golfing. I think the loons missed the point... It's called campaigning.

Forum List

Back