Look like Panama is next in line to be invaded by the US...

one of the people that make you shit yourself, homie

Pretty weak even from you, Poindexter....I'm from Detroit and you don't know a "homey" from a Honda. I'd say more about your sister but I enjoy USMB and don't care to have a pussy like you end it for me.

Did you even bother to read your own link?

From the article.........................

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Chinese state firms have expressed an interest to develop land around the Panama Canal, the chief executive of the vital trade thoroughfare said, underlining China’s outward push into infrastructure via railways and ports around the world.

Sorry, but expressing an interest in developing land around it does NOT equate to controlling it. It just means that they want to do it and are currently in negotiations with Panama authorities to see if they will let them do it.

Sorry, but Panama still controls the canal, not China.

It's actually kinda amazing how stupid you can be sometimes.

lol.gif

China Buys Panama's Largest Port

I will ask you again...................do you even bother to read your own links? From your linked article......................

In May, Panama’s largest port was purchased by a Chinese company called Landbridge Group.

Margarita Island Port, on the canal’s Atlantic side, offers the company intimate access to one of the most important goods distribution centers in the world.

Margarita Island is a port on the Atlantic side, which means it's not the canal, it's a port CLOSE TO the canal. And no, buying a port doesn't give them control of the canal.

I will ask you again...................do you even bother to read your own links? From your linked article......................

In May, Panama’s largest port was purchased by a Chinese company called Landbridge Group.

Margarita Island Port, on the canal’s Atlantic side, offers the company intimate access to one of the most important goods distribution centers in the world.

Margarita Island is a port on the Atlantic side, which means it's not the canal, it's a port CLOSE TO the canal. And no, buying a port doesn't give them control of the canal.

lol.gif

Is China in Control of the Panama Canal?

lol.gif

Is China in Control of the Panama Canal?

Again.................I ask..................do you even bother to read your links, or do you just Google a couple of words and link to the first thing that pops up?

I actually read the links, because I like to try to see where the other person is coming from.

When I clicked on it and started to read, I was wondering why I was reading the name Clinton and then checked the date, as well as what the site actually was.

This is a blog, and it is from October 2nd, 2012, and is archived in the CONSPIRACY FORUM. You linked to a blog that is archived in a conspiracy forum dude.

Forum List

Back