Zone1 Longing for the common sense to return.

When a restaurant pays low wages one shouldn't expect good service. You get what you pay for. Service is based on wages.
Really ? Do you think a burger flipper in the 1950s made any more than a burger flipper today ? No they didn't, in fact on the scale they probably make more today than they did back then.

The comparison is found in the attitudes, the quality or workmanship, hygiene, hair styles (no hair nets), finger nails (long curling nails), pants on the ground (instead of uniforms), and stuff like that.

I don't like what we as consumers are dealing with today, but hopefully the restaurant chains will get a clue, and they will realize the money that they are missing/losing, because they keep pissing off possibly half of the population these days.

HE did not create the virus, just one more person stumbling about,
as the virus was used as a political tool. instead of a medical problem.
Fauci facilitated the GOF experiments, using yours and my tax dollars. He is a criminal of the highest order.

Fauci facilitated the GOF experiments, using yours and my tax dollars. He is a criminal of the highest order.
That's what the assertions are, and I just wish this country had the gonads to go after these creeps if they are guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.......

Should restaurants return to the days of requiring hair nets, proper attire, proper hygiene, clean facilities, clean bathrooms, quality food, professional attitudes, and if you all can think of a gripe that you might have or something they should do again, then hey just post it in hopes to get it off your shoulders, and possibly make some changes out there concerning these things. 👍

The reason for this thread basically, is the higher cost of goods and services that we have, yet meanwhile we the consumer's are getting the short end of the stick when it comes to the quality of goods and services these days, don't you all think so ??

How do you all cope with bad service and bad goods being distributed to you, otherwise as if you are just a prisoner in a cafeteria line who will take what you get, and you better just like it ??

The worst part is when you have to fork over this huge amount of dough, even after you fall short of getting what you deserved in the entire ordeal to begin with.

Are corporate chains living up to the old quality standards that our dad's and mom's grew up with or are we just getting the middle finger by these chains as we vacate their premises a lot lighter in the pockets, and with a huge disappointment to boot ?

Seems like in the beginning, these corporations worked really hard to win us over, and to make us loyal patrons, but something happened after a while.. What was it ???

Was it the changing of the culture in which began to breed disrespect and chaos in everything it does ?? If so what led the culture into such a state of chaos and mayhem ??

Hey make this thread your own, because I don't need to patronize it or criticize it.

It's now your's.. 😂 Have fun with it.......
We have better health standards and practices now that we did 20 years ago.

We have better health standards and practices now that we did 20 years ago.
The proof ain't showing up in the pudding. Hey you might think so, but undoubtedly you don't go out to eat much or I think you would have a better perspective of the situation depending on where you reside in the country I guess. Of course you could also be part of a group that is being treated special by the industry or worse feared by it, but regardless it still comes back to standard's, and what the standards should look like for all across the board.

This poor management of employee's in which rolls over onto the customer's being duped is unacceptable. Maybe a new citizen's clean restaurant and health bill should be enacted, and then monitored by state representatives from within the states over this industry, otherwise where a citizen's consumer rights concerning cleanliness and health within the food industry is to be protected by being regulated as such, and required to be managed correctly once again ???

Corporations used to have to earn customers money because the vast majority of Americans worked hard, hard workers are people who spend their money more wisely. Hell I remember we never bought a washcloth because you got a free one with purchase of some soaps tied right to the product. Rebates were handed out like candy. Prices were competitive as hell. Getting more for less was a highly common marketing tactic.

The problem is now companies don't earn our business, they expect it. They expect it because the last 2 generations are not hard workers, not responsible, not mature, and they don't give a shit about anything. They throw money every penny around not caring about anything because they were raised to expect everything to be easy and be handed to them.

About 10 years ago they really went heavy into catering to young people, the ones who make the least money, the least decisions and do the least.

The American public isn't valued and respected anymore. We're just becoming a commodity.

That's what the assertions are, and I just wish this country had the gonads to go after these creeps if they are guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.......
Our criminal justice system is dead in the water, completely dysfunctional.

Just the orange loser and his sycophants claiming to be victims think that way.
I never voted for Trump, so your analysis is extremely poor. One need not be a Trump fan to understand the many failings of our criminal justice system. I note you seem to be simple-minded O105. Critical thinking is likely not your strong suit.

I never voted for Trump, so your analysis is extremely poor. One need not be a Trump fan to understand the many failings of our criminal justice system. I note you seem to be simple-minded O105. Critical thinking is likely not your strong suit.
You haven't shown any examples of how our legal system fails.

But one could start with the uneven system it uses to judge minorities. However, that wasn't the stupid point of your post was it.

Forum List

Back