Long Live The BDS Movement

Does this sound like an Arab propaganda site,

That's an arab propaganda website, fake news.

I would imagine that if I went through enough of your (garbage) posts, I'd find you attacking that site like you did the jewish virtual library right around the time you used it as a source. Yes, you are retarded, clearly suffering from an extremely low IQ.

LOL. A Hasbara site is now an Arab propaganda site. You are coming unglued. Your fascination with IQ is projecting. You know I have double your IQ, most people do, moron.

What is happening with you Monte? Are you hearing those little voices again?

I would imagine that if I went through enough of your (garbage) posts, I'd find you attacking that site like you did the jewish virtual library right around the time you used it as a source. Yes, you are retarded, clearly suffering from an extremely low IQ.

As far as IQ, the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

As far as the site, it is a Zionist propaganda site.

LOL! Look who is accusing another of protesting too much. Heh Heh!

You are such a dummy you don't have a clue as to what the quote means without googling. Is there any comment you make that doesn't make you look stupider than before? If that's possible. If you had any idea what the quote referred to, you would realize that your comment makes no sense. LOL

You are such a dummy you don't have a clue as to what the quote means without googling. Is there any comment you make that doesn't make you look stupider than before? If that's possible. If you had any idea what the quote referred to, you would realize that your comment makes no sense. LOL

Take two haldol & call me in the morning if your symptoms still persist.

FRENCH STUDENTS ‘WELCOME’ THE ISRAELI AMBASSADOR
you dont need to speak French to understand what happens here

Take two haldol & call me in the morning if your symptoms still persist.
Careful Mike "Haldol is an antipsychotic. It may increase the risk of death when used to treat mental problems"

Please be careful not to alienate Monte or he may leave us.

So, one of the site's useful idiots also thinks CAMERA is an Arab propaganda site. You couldn't make this stuff up. But, please MJ keep posting, you provide the entertainment.

So, one of the site's useful idiots also thinks CAMERA is an Arab propaganda site. You couldn't make this stuff up. But, please MJ keep posting, you provide the entertainment.

Eh Monte, where did I say that?

You are agreeing with Rhodes.

Say what? So let us all get this right. First you claim I made statement. Now you claim I did not make the statement you accused me of but I supported Rhodes. So Monte, next I need you to show everyone what I said to "support Rhodes." 'Atta boy!

Say what? So let us all get this right. First you claim I made statement. Now you claim I did not make the statement you accused me of but I supported Rhodes. So Monte, next I need you to show everyone what I said to "support Rhodes." 'Atta boy!

So, you disagree with Rhodes on CAMERA being an Arab propaganda site. Good boy, you are wising up. Sorry I misinterpreted your comment to Rhodes below. It initially sounded like an "attaboy" to me.

"Please be careful not to alienate Monte or he may leave us."

So, you disagree with Rhodes on CAMERA being an Arab propaganda site. Good boy, you are wising up. Sorry I misinterpreted your comment to Rhodes below. It initially sounded like an "attaboy" to me.

'Atta boy! Thanks for admitting you were confused & apologizing to me for your blunder in making a fool of yourself.

'Atta boy! Thanks for admitting you were confused & apologizing to me for your blunder in making a fool of yourself.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. LOL

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. LOL

Hey Monte, did you hear the one about Israel is stealing Palestinian land?

Forum List

Back