Palestine names conditions for peace treaty with Israel — Abbas

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Palestinians are ready to conclude a peace treaty with Israel, if the occupation of Palestinian territories ends and two states, including the independent Palestinian one, are established, the Jordanian daily newspaper Al Ghad quotes Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas as saying.

READ ALSO

Russia calls on Israel to stop its settlement activity in Palestine

"We (the Palestinians) are ready to sign a peace treaty (with Israel)and finally solve all problems, if the Israeli occupation ends and the principle of creating two independent states is implemented," the Palestinian leader noted.

More:

Watch Israel bomb Gaza now

Ain't gonna happen.

The zionist Israeli jews don't want peace. Never did. .... :cool:
QFT!

...Watch Israel bomb Gaza now
And I will go a step further and predict that the Mossad will fire another rocket on to an empty lot in Israel (they might actually kill some Jews too - they have done it before) so they can claim self defense when the bombing attack begins.

Everyone reading along better recognize that with peace on the table, no Palestinian is going to fire that rocket.

This is what Israel does every time peace is on the table, why would they change now?

Palestinians are ready to conclude a peace treaty with Israel, if the occupation of Palestinian territories ends and two states, including the independent Palestinian one, are established, the Jordanian daily newspaper Al Ghad quotes Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas as saying.

READ ALSO

"We (the Palestinians) are ready to sign a peace treaty (with Israel)and finally solve all problems, if the Israeli occupation ends and the principle of creating two independent states is implemented," the Palestinian leader noted.

More:

lol The PLO already signed a peace treaty with Israel as a condition for the Oslo agreements. Have they since declared war on Israel? There is no political entity among the so called Palestinians that can credibly offer peace to Israel, so all of this is bullshit. Given the fact that there is no such political entity among the Palestinians, the status quo provides the maximum amount of peace possible. The Arabs should be thanking Israel for preventing the Palestinian gangs that rule the Palestinians from slaughtering one another. In fact, the Palestinians should be thanking Israel for providing them with an identity. If there were no Israel, they would just be Arabs to be gobbled up by one Arab nation or another.

Does their charter still call for the destruction of Israel?

READ ALSO

More:

We all know Israel does not want peace. Be serious...

palestantisemittisk-2.jpg

READ ALSO

More:

How is that going to work, exactly, with Hamas in charge?

READ ALSO

More:

If the Aryan, Europeans don't like it there they can leave. We have been over this. If they wish to stay and live in peace, should the Palestinians allow for that, that would be fine as well.

READ ALSO

More:

If the Aryan, Europeans don't like it there they can leave. We have been over this. If they wish to stay and live in peace, should the Palestinians allow for that, that would be fine as well.

My family lived in Israel since 1883. You're delusional if you believe I will ask ANYONE for "permission".

That is like a flea giving 'permission' to another flea to suck the blood of the same dog. The land is owned by God. "Permission" exists in your head alone.

READ ALSO

More:

My family lived in Israel since 1883. You're delusional if you believe I will ask ANYONE for "permission".

That is like a flea giving 'permission' to another flea to suck the blood of the same dog. The land is owned by God. "Permission" exists in your head alone.
Do you mean your Adopted Family, or your birth mother?

READ ALSO

More:

How could this be possible? The Palestinian Authority has a limited sovereignty and all the Gaza Strip is not under its rule. :dunno:
Does Hamas agree with what Palestinian President said? :eusa_think:

READ ALSO

More:

How could this be possible? The Palestinian Authority has a limited sovereignty and all the Gaza Strip is not under its rule. :dunno:
Hamas is the democratically elected government of Palestine.

...My family lived in Israel since 1883....
I believe that one as much as I believe your other lies, like Mengele personally tearing out your godfathers vocal cords.

Please, now.

Here is a tiny taste of history lesson for you.

Back in the 1800's, Rabbi Mohaliber gave the idea together with Edmond de Rotchild to build new Jewish settlements in the promised land.

Rotchield sent the first 'European settlers' to the land between 1882 and 1887. One of the towns build we're the town of 'Mazkeret Batya' known as bloc of Ekron back then.

And there are the names of those 'first settlers' of the 11 towns:

Rabbi Ya'acov Arkin

Rabbi Baruch Tzvi Berenstein

Rabbi Tzvi Arkin

Rabbi Abraham Gelman

Rabbi Yehezkel Levin

Rabbi Ya'acov Leskovsky

Rabbi Moshe Meller

Rabbi Chain Moshe Peretz

Rabbi Dov Rodevsky

Rabbi Efraim Skolnik

Rabbi Yehoshua Rubinstein.

Rabbi Dov Rodevsky, along with the Pioneers, Russians most, came to the promised land with his wife and children.

His youngest daughter was Tzipporah. She grew up, married and gave birth to Hadassah. Hadassah grew, got married to Yehoshua and gave birth to three daughters. The middle one was Tehillah. Tehillah grew, got married and had three children. The middle daughter is my mom.

Back to 1883.

FEEL DUMB YET??

I believe that one as much as I believe your other lies, like Mengele personally tearing out your godfathers vocal cords.

Please, now.

Back in the 1800's, Rabbi Mohaliber gave the idea together with Edmond de Rotchild to build new Jewish settlements in the promised land.

Rotchield sent the first 'European settlers' to the land between 1882 and 1887. One of the towns build we're the town of 'Mazkeret Batya' known as bloc of Ekron back then.

Rabbi Ya'acov Arkin

Rabbi Tzvi Arkin

Rabbi Abraham Gelman

Rabbi Yehezkel Levin

Rabbi Ya'acov Leskovsky

Rabbi Moshe Meller

Rabbi Chain Moshe Peretz

Rabbi Dov Rodevsky

Rabbi Efraim Skolnik

Rabbi Dog Rodevsky, along with the Pioneers, Russians most, came to the promised land with his wife and children.

His youngest daughter was Tzipporah. She grew up, married and gave birth to Hadassah. Hadassah grew, got married to Yehoshua and gave birth to three daughters. The middle one was Tehillah grew, got married and had three children. The middle daughter is my mom.

Back to 1883.

FEEL DUMB YET??
Nobody, certainly not I, believe anything you claim. You lie on here constantly.

READ ALSO

More:

I thought Hamas was some kind of movement or political party.
I've heard the Palestinian government sits in Ramallah and Hamas ruled Gaza.
Am I wrong? :dunno:

READ ALSO

More:

Hamas has been designated a terrorist organization by the US, EU and UN. Most countries consider the PA the legitimate government of the Palestinians, but if you look for an legal basis for either claim, you won't find one.

Please, now.

Rabbi Ya'acov Arkin

Rabbi Tzvi Arkin

Rabbi Abraham Gelman

Rabbi Yehezkel Levin

Rabbi Ya'acov Leskovsky

Rabbi Moshe Meller

Rabbi Chain Moshe Peretz

Rabbi Dov Rodevsky

Rabbi Efraim Skolnik

Rabbi Dog Rodevsky, along with the Pioneers, Russians most, came to the promised land with his wife and children.

His youngest daughter was Tzipporah. She grew up, married and gave birth to Hadassah. Hadassah grew, got married to Yehoshua and gave birth to three daughters. The middle one was Tehillah grew, got married and had three children. The middle daughter is my mom.

Back to 1883.

FEEL DUMB YET??
Nobody, certainly not I, believe anything you claim. You lie on here constantly.

You can read it all in history books.

Not that you care much for facts. Lies are what you like more.

READ ALSO

More:

Hamas has been designated a terrorist organization by the US, EU and UN. Most countries consider the PA the legitimate government of the Palestinians, but if you look for an legal basis for either claim, you won't find one.

That's what the West often does, it supports oppressive regimes like Israel and designates the freedom fighters terrorists:

"He (Reagan) later went on to condemn in 1986 the "calculated terror by elements of the African National Congress: the mining of roads, the bombings of public places, designed to bring about further repression." This same year, Reagan fought tooth and nail to block lawmakers eager to put sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, which he considered a valuable ally in the fight against communism. He vetoed the Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act.......................... He also had the ANC and Mandela placed on America's terrorist watch list."

Thatcher said: "The ANC is a typical terrorist organization ... Anyone who thinks it is going to run the government in South Africa is living in cloud-cuckoo land." One of her allies and supporters, Member of Parliament Teddy Taylor, said Mandela "should be shot." When Thatcher died earlier this year, former ANC executive Pallo Jordan said "good riddance": She was a staunch supporter of the apartheid regime. She was part of the right-wing alliance with Ronald Reagan that led to a lot of avoidable deaths."

"A Typical Terrorist Organization": What They Said About Mandela

But at the end of the day, the native people won. As will happen in Palestine.

READ ALSO

More:

That's what the West often does, it supports oppressive regimes like Israel and designates the freedom fighters terrorists:

"He (Reagan) later went on to condemn in 1986 the "calculated terror by elements of the African National Congress: the mining of roads, the bombings of public places, designed to bring about further repression." This same year, Reagan fought tooth and nail to block lawmakers eager to put sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, which he considered a valuable ally in the fight against communism. He vetoed the Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act.......................... He also had the ANC and Mandela placed on America's terrorist watch list."

Thatcher said: "The ANC is a typical terrorist organization ... Anyone who thinks it is going to run the government in South Africa is living in cloud-cuckoo land." One of her allies and supporters, Member of Parliament Teddy Taylor, said Mandela "should be shot." When Thatcher died earlier this year, former ANC executive Pallo Jordan said "good riddance": She was a staunch supporter of the apartheid regime. She was part of the right-wing alliance with Ronald Reagan that led to a lot of avoidable deaths."

"A Typical Terrorist Organization": What They Said About Mandela

But at the end of the day, the native people won. As will happen in Palestine.

You continue to talk about South Africa because you can't find anything of substance to talk in the ME to give credibility to your weird fantasies about Israel.

Forum List

Back