London turning into a war zone

the "left" /// "right" dichotomy model is useless------stalin vs adolf-----
meet in a single place

Ultimately they do in terms of what the man on the street experiences - although they also remain clearly separated in terms of their economic polcies on class and capital, and on their social policies towards minority races and so forth.

For instance, even under Stalin, the Soviet Union regarded all minority races as equal and championed their right to hold major posts within the Grand Soviet. Stalin was himself, Georgian, but there were also Azeris, Armenians (Migoyan, inventor of the MIG fighter place being one) Kazaks and Uzbeks in key roles.

The only people Stalin could not stand were Jews - ironic given their fate under Hitler.

1984 Pan Am flight was a terrorist attack

It was, and by Palestinians.
It was done to attack the IDF, using an American aircraft because you were funding the Israelis.
As a part of the supply chain that allows mass murder of civilians, your government makes you a target.

My government did nothing of the sort as it was not involved in any funding of Israel. You really must try harder you know when you make up your lies about people.

Yes neo Marxist or new Marxists who were behind the starvation of millions of innocents in the Ukraine.

The term "neo-Marxist" (note the hyphen) had not even been coined in 1933, cretin. What do you think the "NEO" part of the word means?

Neo-Marxism uses Marxism as a starting point to explore areas usually considered beyond the reach of political theory.

Neo-Marxism is a loose term for various twentieth-century approaches that amend or extend Marxism and Marxist theory, usually by incorporating elements from other intellectual traditions, such as: critical theory, psychoanalysis or Existentialism (in the case of Sartre).

Erik Olin Wright's theory of contradictory class locations, which incorporates Weberian sociology, critical criminology, and anarchism, is an example of the syncretism in neo-Marxist theory.[1] As with many uses of the prefix neo-, many theorists and groups designated as neo-Marxist have attempted to supplement the perceived deficiencies of orthodox Marxism or dialectical materialism. Many prominent neo-Marxists, such as Herbert Marcuse and other members of the Frankfurt School, were sociologists and psychologists.

Neo-Marxism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In all honesty, man - sometimes ignorance is not an excuse. How dare you post on a political forum and now know the most basic, everyday concepts?

I suggest you apologise to the board for your ignorance, and ideally learn something from the experience.

the "left" /// "right" dichotomy model is useless------stalin vs adolf-----
meet in a single place

Ultimately they do in terms of what the man on the street experiences - although they also remain clearly separated in terms of their economic polcies on class and capital, and on their social policies towards minority races and so forth.

For instance, even under Stalin, the Soviet Union regarded all minority races as equal and championed their right to hold major posts within the Grand Soviet. Stalin was himself, Georgian, but there were also Azeris, Armenians (Migoyan, inventor of the MIG fighter place being one) Kazaks and Uzbeks in key roles.

The only people Stalin could not stand were Jews - ironic given their fate under Hitler.

not COMPLETE-----stalin could not stand KULAKS-----murdered a few
million-------ask IVAN DENISOVITCH----just how sweet and tolerant was
Stalin -------uhm----an interesting factoid----Stalin was educated in a
religious thing-----Russian Orthodox-------anti Semitism is a norm for that
church-----the guy was suckled on it. I understand you are struggling---but
the fact is that-----BAATHISTS are just as ""tolerant"" that's why your hero
saddam murdered kurds and Shiites-----and---of course--jews. ----as it turns out---
the STATED "IDEALS" are notable only by the fact that they are so often and
INCESSANTLY breached. Did you know that islam has the
******THE MOST """TOLERATION""""*******

we have a problem in the U.K. It's called multiculturalism, and the images you're commenting on are an unfortunate consequence of this failed venture.

Actually, no.
The special unit was set up after Harry Roberts, a fine white British chap, murdered three coppers in 1966.
Other than the American funded IRA terrorist attacks, there have been no terrorist attacks in the UK, save a few in response to Tony Blair's illegal wars.

Bit hard to moan when people you attack hit you back.

1984 Pan Am flight was a terrorist attack, then we had Kris Donald another terrorist attack. Charlene Downey a terror attack and every single one of the girls raped by their Pakistani boyfriends were terrorists attacks. So there have been plenty of terrorist attacks that the muslims want to see swept under the carpet, and we need a strong government that is prepared to make a few innocents suffer to protect the majority from terrorism.

You are sick in your head because a strong government does not torture or kill innocents in order to fight terrorism. You are simply using Islamic fundamentalism to further your fascist agenda. If you were not then you would have seen that David Cameron and his administration is already taking tough measures to protect UK from terrorists.

Who mentioned torture or killing innocents, I mean repatriation of all migrants with the hardships a handful would face from being relieved of their British citizenship. If he was that immigration would have fallen to zero and we would be seeing mass deportations of all immigrants involved in crime, rape, theft, terrorism and any aiding and abetting these crimes. We would have been out of the EU 4 years ago and our taxes would have been reduced as a consequence. We are a small Island with very limited resources and we can not be expected to take in millions of unemployables because looney left do gooders cant see that we are full to the brim already.

stalin could not stand KULAKS-

Kulaks are not an ethnic group but a class. Most were farmers who had become too wealthy for Stalins liking.

It should also be mentioned that Stalin despised Poles, for some reason.

the fact that Kulaks were landed peasants does not make the genocide
inflicted upon them somehow ------not "evil" <<< (aka "fascist"----the words
are used as synonyms by the mini-minded)----for the record---lots of kulaks were
UKRAINIANS -----lets pretend its a "race"----lots of people consider
UKRANIAN a race or ethnic group-------my grandmother certainly did

But think of the great Somalian restaurants that people can go to now. Throwing away one's culture in order to get good Somalian restaurants is a fair deal.

Multiculturalism is Britain's strength. Who actually liked British culture?

Rik-----so true-----just yesterday in a comment to hubby re England----I said----
all that empire building happened because the brits cannot tolerate their own
cuisine. During his time in England----he relied on curry houses. Long ago---when I was young (and beautiful)------I came to understand the british FASCINATION--with the "EAST"---------their food tastes better)----more boring
personal stuff-----my paternal grandma grew up in London-----boiled cabbage and
and an EGG PERCHED ON A SILLY LOOKING STAND-----like some sort of
idol-------I grew up on that stuff. Britain's strength derived from the fact that
they were looking for something to eat.

I sense a bit of romanticization towards British Empire by you. I can assure you that there was nothing glamorous about the British Empire. It was just as gory and evil as any other empire in the human history. It was responsible for murder and torture of millions of people across the globe. Unless I misunderstood your rather fragmented post, your remarks are insensitive to the core.

oh gee------clearly not an anglophile------more personal anecdote-----
my seventh grade "social studies" teacher (social studies in my
school at that time was English and history) was an anglophile----
he decided to go on an extended vacation in London but had to cut
it short------the food made him sick. The brits do have their roots in
barbarism-----it's not their fault-----they lived in trees and painted themselves
blue------they are trying to get over it-------

Many people in Britain had no other food but boiled cabbage and would do anything to add taste to it. But we had plenty of wild food that we kept from the travellers, like hedgehog, squirrel, rabbit, crow, rook, many fishes. then we had the wild fruits and plants that are now cultivated to suit modern tastes. Prior to the industrial revolution we had an abundance of salmon in our rivers and the tale goes that when the navvies were straightening the local river to make it easier for vessels to moor upstream they complained about being fed fresh salmon 3 days a week.

But think of the great Somalian restaurants that people can go to now. Throwing away one's culture in order to get good Somalian restaurants is a fair deal.

Rik-----so true-----just yesterday in a comment to hubby re England----I said----
cuisine. During his time in England----he relied on curry houses. Long ago---when I was young (and beautiful)------I came to understand the british FASCINATION--with the "EAST"---------their food tastes better)----more boring
idol-------I grew up on that stuff. Britain's strength derived from the fact that

I sense a bit of romanticization towards British Empire by you. I can assure you that there was nothing glamorous about the British Empire. It was just as gory and evil as any other empire in the human history. It was responsible for murder and torture of millions of people across the globe. Unless I misunderstood your rather fragmented post, your remarks are insensitive to the core.

barbarism-----it's not their fault-----they lived in trees and painted themselves

Many people in Britain had no other food but boiled cabbage and would do anything to add taste to it. But we had plenty of wild food that we kept from the travellers, like hedgehog, squirrel, rabbit, crow, rook, many fishes. then we had the wild fruits and plants that are now cultivated to suit modern tastes. Prior to the industrial revolution we had an abundance of salmon in our rivers and the tale goes that when the navvies were straightening the local river to make it easier for vessels to moor upstream they complained about being fed fresh salmon 3 days a week.

I am aware of british isle abundance-----really---I am -----but there is an intense
CRAVING ---for the exotic-----I got that from my youth and those silly 19th
century British novels-------there seemed to be an underlying theme-----
as in "THIS PLACE IS DAMNED BORING AND THE FOOD IS LOUSY" ----
even into the 20th century SOMERSET what-his-name--with an "M"-----obsessed with FOOD

I am aware of british isle abundance-----really---I am -----but there is an intense
even into the 20th century SOMERSET what-his-name--with an "M"-----obsessed with FOOD

Maughn I believe his name was. The French used to employ British chefs because we were the only ones who could do Roast Beef and make it palatable. This is why the French to this day call the English Roast Beoff

Now, that was an OK post.

Maughn I believe his name was. The French used to employ British chefs because we were the only ones who could do Roast Beef and make it palatable. This is why the French to this day call the English Roast Beoff

Yes---I do recall----from those damned 19th century novels----"THE JOINT"---took
me a long time to grasp that a "JOINT" is a blob of meat with the BONE-IN.
No doubt the brits are good at "JOINTS"-----but how many slices of red meat
can one consume and for HOW LONG-----unrelieved?--------for the record---
just the thought of "mutton stew" makes me sick-------it's gooey----at least the
way my mom did it. --------did you munch on your boiled potato yet, today?---
how about the RICE PUDDING??? ---I grew up on it------my mom did it with brown rice------not bad but not all that good. In my life---I never ate an oyster----
my family was by no means KOSHER----but somehow------despite the Brit
influence------shell fish just did not show up. ------I am not even sure what
"sherry" is

Yes---I do recall----from those damned 19th century novels----"THE JOINT"---took
just the thought of "mutton stew" makes me sick-------it's gooey----at least the
how about the RICE PUDDING??? ---I grew up on it------my mom did it with brown rice------not bad but not all that good. In my life---I never ate an oyster----
"sherry" is

Not a lover of sheep, I find it too fatty for my liking. As for red meat it was a few and far between thing for most families. No boiled potato today but I did have them fried in beef dripping. I love rice pudding made with condensed milk and using a very short grain rice. Don't like many shellfish, apart from winkles ( a small sea snail ) still warm and served with pepper and vinegar. Sherry is a fortified wine that has underwent a second fermentation in the barrel and produced a "flor" or yeast flower on the top of the contents locking in the flavour and alcohol. Some find it too sweet for their liking, but can make a good base for many dishes.

Having pork tenderloin casserole tomorrow done with leeks, onions, swede ( a form of cattle food ) parsnips and potato. all sealed and then added to a casserole pan with water, sage, thyme and some pearl barley. Placed in a low oven and cooked for 8 hours. Also do it with turkey, chicken, beef and venison.

"sherry" is

Not a lover of sheep, I find it too fatty for my liking. As for red meat it was a few and far between thing for most families. No boiled potato today but I did have them fried in beef dripping. I love rice pudding made with condensed milk and using a very short grain rice. Don't like many shellfish, apart from winkles ( a small sea snail ) still warm and served with pepper and vinegar. Sherry is a fortified wine that has underwent a second fermentation in the barrel and produced a "flor" or yeast flower on the top of the contents locking in the flavour and alcohol. Some find it too sweet for their liking, but can make a good base for many dishes.

Having pork tenderloin casserole tomorrow done with leeks, onions, swede ( a form of cattle food ) parsnips and potato. all sealed and then added to a casserole pan with water, sage, thyme and some pearl barley. Placed in a low oven and cooked for 8 hours. Also do it with turkey, chicken, beef and venison.

gee------ok-------I am going to watch------NIGELLA on TV-------but she does
love that lamb--------

That's what it comes to when one lets 3rd world foreigners infiltrate their country.

Right.....because older migrant groups like the Irish have never let off any bonbs, have they?
The IRA does not count as it was funded in its murderous behaviour by American, you really must learn that when Americans fund terrorists they become............er

The IRA was not funded "by America" --------there were some Irish americans
who helped it out------that is all------why do you lie?
Learn to read.

By the way, is that a Nokia cellphone? I think iPhone or at least Samsung Galaxy would have been a better choice.

The face of policing in London in the age of Islamic terrorism Daily Mail Online

NO it is a special trunking radio that can be used to make secure calls via a system of repeater stations. Acts as a standard two way radio between the officer and base, or as a mobile phone between handset and telephone networks. A selective tone system means that the information is carried on a silent spread spectrum radio bandwidth that needs the same computer generated tone to resolve the signal

In the Army we called it moble-subscribers, FM, better known as Fucking Magic.

That about sums it up, and the bad guys cant listen in on their scanners anymore as they don't have the decoders or the algorithms to generate the needed tones and hops. I use a similar method for local communications on 145mhz, but it is restricted to one frequency/channel.
I bet it comes in useful sick note when you have to warn the other scroungers the DSS inspectors are about.

Hardly as you need a license to operate such equipment, plus I am still waiting for you to show what I scrounge from the DSS. Or are you using the neo Marxist's book of disinformation and making up porkies because you cant answer the points raised.
Well that is strange sick note, the very next post to your post, I asked you a few question.......you left the thread.Would you like me to repeat the questions?

NO it is a special trunking radio that can be used to make secure calls via a system of repeater stations. Acts as a standard two way radio between the officer and base, or as a mobile phone between handset and telephone networks. A selective tone system means that the information is carried on a silent spread spectrum radio bandwidth that needs the same computer generated tone to resolve the signal

In the Army we called it moble-subscribers, FM, better known as Fucking Magic.

That about sums it up, and the bad guys cant listen in on their scanners anymore as they don't have the decoders or the algorithms to generate the needed tones and hops. I use a similar method for local communications on 145mhz, but it is restricted to one frequency/channel.
I bet it comes in useful sick note when you have to warn the other scroungers the DSS inspectors are about.

Hardly as you need a license to operate such equipment, plus I am still waiting for you to show what I scrounge from the DSS. Or are you using the neo Marxist's book of disinformation and making up porkies because you cant answer the points raised.
Well that is strange sick note, the very next post to your post, I asked you a few question.......you left the thread.Would you like me to repeat the questions?

Go ahead, lets see if you can out yourself

okay sick note, remember one of you has posted this info before. When was the last time you were employed. How old are you ?

Forum List

Back