London turning into a war zone

Never hear about this sort of thing going on on some tiny south pacific island that's never bothered anyone. It's only the would-be superpowers and other despotic regimes it happens to because they're the only ones pissing people off. :)

1984 Pan Am flight was a terrorist attack

It was, and by Palestinians.
It was done to attack the IDF, using an American aircraft because you were funding the Israelis.
As a part of the supply chain that allows mass murder of civilians, your government makes you a target.

My government did nothing of the sort as it was not involved in any funding of Israel. You really must try harder you know when you make up your lies about people.

Are you seriously trying to tell us America does not fund and supply Israel?

1984 Pan Am flight was a terrorist attack

It was, and by Palestinians.
It was done to attack the IDF, using an American aircraft because you were funding the Israelis.
As a part of the supply chain that allows mass murder of civilians, your government makes you a target.

My government did nothing of the sort as it was not involved in any funding of Israel. You really must try harder you know when you make up your lies about people.

Are you seriously trying to tell us America does not fund and supply Israel?

Not in the way you seem to believe, for starters most of Israel's so called aid is in the form of loans that can only be spent on American goods and at full price. These loans have to be paid back within the year and are non negotiable. They have to take them and they have to spend them. No other country is treated this way since MINE was slapped with lease-lend in the early 1940's, and Israel was only supplied by America starting in the late 1980's.

So you should learn how to read what people write and stop jumping to conclusions all the time

By the way, is that a Nokia cellphone? I think iPhone or at least Samsung Galaxy would have been a better choice.

1415133211592_wps_5_05N_ARMED_POLICE_TAB_UP_j.jpg

The face of policing in London in the age of Islamic terrorism Daily Mail Online

before the UK became a gun free utopia

the bobbies was able to walk around with a club

for a side arm

my how times have changed

By the way, is that a Nokia cellphone? I think iPhone or at least Samsung Galaxy would have been a better choice.

Ignorance is my pet hate.
"M", as we clearly see on the radio (Not a mobile phone as the jerk OP seems to think) is hardly likely to stand for "Nokia".
In fact, that logo is from a very well known manufacturer.

"M", as we clearly see on the radio (Not a mobile phone as the jerk OP seems to think) is hardly likely to stand for "Nokia".

You are perhaps the most illogical poster on this forum. If there was any doubt, it has been removed by this post of yours.

Here is why:

a. There is nothing wrong with asking a question. That is what this forum is for to have discussion. Questions sometimes start discussion.
b. Sometimes, jokes are the best way to point out the ridiculousness of a situation.

But anyway, these things are way above your simple head.

You are perhaps the most illogical poster on this forum. If there was any doubt, it has been removed by this post of yours.

Here is why:

a. There is nothing wrong with asking a question. That is what this forum is for to have discussion. Questions sometimes start discussion.
b. Sometimes, jokes are the best way to point out the ridiculousness of a situation.

Translated - you're too stupid to know basics.

Here is why:

Translated - you're too stupid to know basics.

There you go. Anything which spans more than a line goes above your head. You are too dense to participate in conversation and yet you do.

1415133211592_wps_5_05N_ARMED_POLICE_TAB_UP_j.jpg

The face of policing in London in the age of Islamic terrorism Daily Mail Online

before the UK became a gun free utopia

the bobbies was able to walk around with a club

for a side arm

my how times have changed

The majority still do and quite effective it is too, less than 10% of the UK's police are armed with anything other than a night stick..

Phoenall the scrounger and his ilk cannot wait for an atrocity so they can condemn all Muslims.

Phoenall the scrounger and his ilk cannot wait for an atrocity so they can condemn all Muslims.

They condemn themselves by their actions, just as you do by your words. Now again do tell the good people how I am a scrounger when I don't receive any welfare ?

LONDON: Britain's Prince Charles has described as "frightening" the growing radicalization of British Muslim youth who have been joining the Islamic State extremists in Syria and Iraq, partly due to "crazy stuff" available on the internet.

The heir to Britain's throne said the radicalization was "one of the greatest worries" that could not be swept "under the carpet" but expressed his hope to build bridges between different faiths in an interview to the BBC broadcast today.

Islamic radicalization in UK frightening Prince Charles - The Times of India

Forum List

Back