Lol, Liberals Want Laws Against Global Warming Deniers.

Still not a single conservative here that will renounce the open Stalinism of their party on this issue. As expected.

At least in Stalinist Russia, party apparatchiks had the excuse that they'd have been purged if they didn't back everything the party said. These modern conservative apparatchiks don't have that excuse. They toe the line of their party's Stalinism because, at their core, they just like it. They know they lose if rational people are allow to speak, so they try to get the rational people jailed.

Now, no liberals on this thread want anyone jailed.

In contrast, every conservative on this thread wants scientists jailed if they disagree with TheParty.

You conservatives on this thread are all proud Stalinist ratfucks. We're not. So take you Stalinism and hypocrisy and get stuffed. And when you flail about with a reply, make sure you state why anyone should give a damn about the opinions of such proud Stalinist ratfucks.

Jail "scientists" just for following their conscience? The Hive Conscience of The Democrat Party which is the only conscience they have?

Make them prisoners of conscience?

I don't think so.

Public ridicule would be sufficient.

its not wrong at all. You are simply ignoring EPA's intent in your pathetic attempt at "winning" a message board argument.

I posted a link with a description....You posted nothing but your own imagination. You and I dont know anyones "intent" so once again you are dismissing real stuff for made up stories

Keep it up though, With me bitch-slapping your ass all over the place, my post count goes up, and my "thank" count goes up.

:itsok: You think thats important :itsok:

It's my opinion, and you can't refute it, except with the bullshit the EPA is spewing.

And in real life, no, thanks don't count, on this board? yep.

No opinions cant be refuted but I did refute your assertion that any called CO2 a pollutant. Once you are proven wrong you just say "Tomato Tomahto"

It was called "not a pollutant by itself" which is weasel words. They DO want to regulate it like a pollutant. Can you refute that one?

It said nothing about not a pollutant by itself. Again you are making up something to be mad about.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB124001537515830975
The EPA's finding doesn't say carbon dioxide, or CO2, is by itself a pollutant -- it is, after all, a gas that humans exhale and plants inhale. Rather, it is the increasing concentrations of the gas that concern the agency.

Its pretty clear no one is saying CO2 is a pollutant.
Answer the question, does the EPA want to regulate CO2?

The left want their own version of the Spanish Inquisition.

If you do not believe in their myth, you should be put in prison.

Who will play the part of Torquemada? Robert Kennedy jr?

Forum List

Back